The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

how well did hamann play?

(1/1)

Andy:
...he's back, and we win again, spooky huh? i must admit to having been a offal-forum-hamann-critisizer ("can't control a game like Redders" blah blah), but am now a fully paid-up member to his fan club. the guy is class.

when he is injured/suspended, i think we should play a ready-made replacement: carra. i know he got caned sometimes when he first played in midfield, but i think we now have changed the way we play to accomodate an out-and-out defensive player. when we have had murphy and gary mac in centre mid, we haven't always been as effective.

...however, on the subject of our play needing to 'develop', i think Redknapp can bring this about if given a run in the first team (assuming no injury hangover). so spurs can f*ck off!

Steve C:
Didi, as usual was excellent.

One mis-placed pass in the first half, and that crap shot were his only mistakes I remember.

On Redknapp...I wouldnt be unhappy to see him stop picking up big wages (and the club to stop paying his huge medical bills) for his 2 games a season. Not a great return for LFc that.

TheKid.:
I think were beyond the point of even asking about Didis performances these days as he was, as always, excellent.
As steve says only one mis-placed pass and a (typically) wayward shot were about all he did wrong.
He was outshone by Gerrard, Owen and St Nic, but to be honest i dont think he minds in the least!

Steve C:
Aye looks like Gerrard's form is returning  :lickin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version