The Liverpool FC Forum > Hillsborough Memorial Board

Hillsborough article in The Athletic.

(1/3) > >>

Alan_X:
Thanks newterp for drawing attention to this article.

--- Quote from: newterp on April 15, 2022, 02:08:56 pm ---This is an incredible article - and looks to be freehttps://theathletic.com/3236654/2022/04/15/life-after-hillsborough-told-by-the-men-and-women-who-survived/?source=emp_shared_articleabout the view of several survivors.
--- End quote ---

duvva 💅:
A harrowing and upsetting read that Alan but thanks for sharing it.

Mini Soda Scousephile:
Woke up to find that in my inbox as well.

It should never be forgotten.
JFT97

please, I have my reasons for it but...:
Read that halfway and as brilliant as the article is, I just couldn't finish reading it. So many triggering stories that made me cry.

97 souls were lost for no reason, just pure negligence, and somehow no one has yet to be found responsible for so many deaths.

newterp:

--- Quote from: please, I have my reasons for it but... on April 15, 2022, 04:30:45 pm ---Read that halfway and as brilliant as the article is, I just couldn't finish reading it. So many triggering stories that made me cry.

97 souls were lost for no reason, just pure negligence, and somehow no one has yet to be found responsible for so many deaths.

--- End quote ---

Effectively, the article tells the same story that you are feeling. The interviewees had so many points in life where they just felt like they couldn’t do anything or wanted to stop. It’s a powerful piece.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version