The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

The dislikes on YouTube are gone?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Elmo!:
Think it's designed to prevent Promoted videos from being massively disliked but being sold as looking after the mental health of small creators.

It's a stupid idea that will harm efforts to reduce spread of misinformation (or for things like bat How To videos that give really bad advice).

Wabaloolah:
Still there for me

ToneLa:

--- Quote from: Lallanaisgonenow. Bobby next. on November 25, 2021, 07:21:24 am ---Not just you mate. Google has decided to remove likes and dislikes. It's been a big story for a while now, I don't know how you have missed it.

--- End quote ---

come on, don't wind him up, we need to know what videos he's disliked to help him

Ravishing Rick Dude:

--- Quote from: ToneLa on November 25, 2021, 06:43:50 am ---Just you mate, you'd better start troubleshooting

Most common cause I think is Disliking too much. Have you been Disliking a load of videos? If that's all you do then they may well remove the function for you.

What YouTube videos have you disliked lately?

--- End quote ---

;D

That could possibly be the case

Ravishing Rick Dude:

--- Quote from: I've been a good boy. on November 25, 2021, 08:19:30 am ---Just seen this as well. I hope they don't get rid of the like button, I've got a massive list of videos I've yet to watch on my "liked videos" section

--- End quote ---

Quick move them to "watch later"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version