Rest In Peace David Church, father of Gary Church - funeral Tue Nov 14th

<< < (3/7) > >>

4pool:
Condolences to family and his friends.

YNWA David..  :scarf

careca:
RIP Dave - agree with comment above a "fight well fought"

the 92A:
I have total respect for Dave. Imagine the heartbreak of losing a son at that age, that would bring devastation and heartbreak unimaginable then the courage to fight a battle for the rest of your life. a battle you never wanted, you never asked for and to fight that battle so well. The times the families were at dead-ends smashed by an establishment trying to hide its mistakes and still the courage and tenacity not to let it go despite the pain, the anguish that destroys you from inside. Dave did Gary proud and is more of a hero than any sportstar or celebrity, to carry on despite everything takes real courage and shows the type of heroism that is rarely acknowledged. His fight is over RIP Dave.

SquirrelandGman:
He's with his son now.

Rip

24/7:

--- Quote from: The 92A on November 11, 2017, 10:01:59 pm ---Dave did Gary proud and is more of a hero than any sportstar or celebrity, to carry on despite everything takes real courage and shows the type of heroism that is rarely acknowledged. His fight is over RIP Dave.

--- End quote ---
Well said mate :thumbup

I've booked my train tickets now and will go to the funeral with a floral tribute from RAWK.

If anyone else from here is planning to attend, drop me a PM if you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version