The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Naby Keita Watch

<< < (2478/3169) > >>

Sangria:

--- Quote from: Cormack Snr on February 12, 2022, 09:31:46 am ---That performance from Diaz the other night was the type of display we have been waiting to see from Keita since he arrived, I know they are in different positions but Keita has done next to nothing for a player of his so-called qualities.

--- End quote ---

Keita is highly capable. He's just obsolete in our system.

spider-neil:

--- Quote from: Cormack Snr on February 12, 2022, 09:31:46 am ---That performance from Diaz the other night was the type of display we have been waiting to see from Keita since he arrived, I know they are in different positions but Keita has done next to nothing for a player of his so-called qualities.

--- End quote ---

So this thread has been bumped to knock the player. Why bother?

El Lobo:

--- Quote from: spider-neil on February 12, 2022, 10:26:54 am ---So this thread has been bumped to knock the player. Why bother?

--- End quote ---

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=27041

Knight:

--- Quote from: Sangria on February 12, 2022, 09:38:49 am ---Keita is highly capable. He's just obsolete in our system.

--- End quote ---

Yeah a player with elite high pressing is obsolete in a high pressing team.

Schmidt:
People are so easily led by these weird and inaccurate narratives that follow players around; Keita has had some incredible games for us, anyone who disagrees should go watch us demolish united 5-0 again and then come back before posting any more criticisms. He definitely also has understated games, much like Gini did for us, but even then his numbers are really strong and we tend to perform really well as a team with him there.

I guess a lot of it stems from those 2(?) games where he got subbed off early and the number of injuries he'd had, but the idea that he's not frequently tearing it up when he's fit is just wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version