The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Autocup

(1/923) > >>

jamieredders:
Same as last year please.  As soon as dates announced to be able to book seats post the info here to alert us.

 :wellin

ScubaSteve:
IF, we make it to the champions league group stage will the auto cup scheme priority be for the last Europa league campaign or solely on the Champions League a few years ago?

I have the previous attendance for both but my dad doesn't have champions league only Europa

dudleyred:

--- Quote from: ScubaSteve on May 20, 2017, 06:47:49 pm ---IF, we make it to the champions league group stage will the auto cup scheme priority be for the last Europa league campaign or solely on the Champions League a few years ago?

I have the previous attendance for both but my dad doesn't have champions league only Europa


--- End quote ---

it'll be europa last year or the precedent certainly points to that

Be interesting to see how many matches though

ScubaSteve:

--- Quote from: dudleyred on May 20, 2017, 06:57:16 pm ---it'll be europa last year or the precedent certainly points to that

Be interesting to see how many matches though

--- End quote ---

I'd like to think they'll start on all Europa league homes but see what happens tomoz first. It can't come around soon enough  :wave

kalle-anka:

--- Quote from: ScubaSteve on May 20, 2017, 07:58:56 pm ---I'd like to think they'll start on all Europa league homes but see what happens tomoz first. It can't come around soon enough  :wave

--- End quote ---

I'd guess people with 3-4 matches will have a chance for the ACS.
But surly they start with all matches and drop until all the seats have sold out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version