The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Lucas

<< < (2/221) > >>

ScubaSteve:

--- Quote from: Pelé as a Comedian on November 29, 2016, 11:34:36 pm ---wouldnt go as far as to call him a legend. but a great servant to the club, consummate professional and (by all accounts) great guy.

--- End quote ---

This! Couldnt put it better myself!!

Lemieux:

--- Quote from: didi on November 29, 2016, 11:29:39 pm ---The way he spoke after the game brought a tear to my eye, what a legend this guy has been to the club, never moaned never sulked just steps back into the side out of position again gives a five star performance, encourages everyone, notice how he is the first to react to young Trent straight away when Origi scores. A Legend.

--- End quote ---

What did he say after the game?

Johnny B. Goode:
I dread to think of the day he leaves. Honest.

Frizzo:
Fucking love him!!! Always have, always will!

Redcap:

--- Quote from: Johnny B. Goode on November 30, 2016, 12:19:45 am ---I dread to think of the day he leaves. Honest.

--- End quote ---

He's one of those guys you really do want to stick around forever. A bit like Kolo at the end of last season, but quite a bit more so. He's also a link to the Rafa era, and really the only player that's survived through all the club's years in the wilderness post-Rafa. So he's a bit special. Like Xabi, I hope he'll continued to be involved with the club, whether as a coach or a scout later on. He's got the brains for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version