The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Uncle Kolo

<< < (2/66) > >>

RyanBabel19:
Love Kolo. Such a passionate player and seems to be a great figure to have in and around the team.

I think he's a little underrated personally, although he had his troubles previously with some real big mistakes he now looks a lot more solid and he's a great option to have at back up. With Sakho out, Toure is the player i would use in his absence.

I really hope he stays, his experience is vital to our squad and he sitll has a lot to offer

CraigDS:
Probably shouldn't have given Sakho access to his wife's medicine cabinet though  :-X :-X

capt k:

--- Quote from: leivapool on April 25, 2016, 11:14:08 am ---My second favourite player! 
--- End quote ---

Who's ya first?

redmark:

--- Quote from: RyanBabel19 on April 25, 2016, 11:17:30 am ---Love Kolo. Such a passionate player and seems to be a great figure to have in and around the team.

I think he's a little underrated personally, although he had his troubles previously with some real big mistakes he now looks a lot more solid and he's a great option to have at back up. With Sakho out, Toure is the player i would use in his absence.

I really hope he stays, his experience is vital to our squad and he sitll has a lot to offer

--- End quote ---

We concede more goals with Toure in the side than any other CB, including Skrtel. I get that people love his attitude and enthusiasm, but he's a pretty poor defender now.

dnkw:

--- Quote from: capt k on April 25, 2016, 11:23:04 am ---Who's ya first?

--- End quote ---

:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version