The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Roberto Firmino

<< < (2799/3358) > >>

Morgana:

--- Quote from: Ghost Town on February  7, 2022, 09:42:16 pm ---That is so perfectly Bobby.

Such a great, selfless, joyful, madcap hero of a player

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: theredyank on February  7, 2022, 08:18:49 pm ---I love this. Captures his personality I think. It really seems like he's best mates with both of them, and why wouldn't he? Dream partner, selfless, creative, and makes everyone around him look better.

And I'm sure him and Klopp was like a dad and his son watching both his other sons/brothers play each other. Gutted and chuffed at the same time.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, he's phenomenal.  I was just thinking how lucky we are to have a front line of warriors who are also incredibly kind people. And a top top manager who genuinely feels like a dad. We are so lucky.

Kalito:
He can stay at the club for as long as he likes, as far as i'm concerned.

Let him decide when he wants to leave/retire with us.

Love our Bobby. He's fucking boss.

PoetryInMotion:

--- Quote from: Ghost Town on February  7, 2022, 09:42:16 pm ---That is so perfectly Bobby.

Such a great, selfless, joyful, madcap hero of a player

--- End quote ---

And not to forget, he won the Copa America, starring for Brazil as well!

lamonti:
Was surprised at all the positive reactions to him dropping into midfield - he gave the ball away for the goal!

Salty Dog:

--- Quote from: lamonti on February  8, 2022, 08:07:48 am ---Was surprised at all the positive reactions to him dropping into midfield - he gave the ball away for the goal!

--- End quote ---

He only dropped back into midfield for about 10 minutes, until Milner came on, at which point he moved back up to his usual #9 role. The sequence of play when he lost the ball which lead to their goal happened after he had moved back to #9.

None of that is to say that he shouldn't be more careful with the ball the deeper he drops.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version