The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Centenary Stand "Upgrade"

<< < (15/26) > >>

rob1966:

--- Quote from: Gogeqac on November 22, 2021, 06:27:01 pm ---Has anybody been at the back row of a CEX block?
Got tickets for Watford at CE1 and apparently this is the view I'll get, even though it wasn't marked as restricted view...

--- End quote ---

Been in the back row at the Kop end, v Blackburn in the early 90's and the view is a bit shite. Yes you can see the whole pitch, so as we tend to play to feet you'll see that, but when the ball is in the air you lose track of it.

CraigDS:
The view at the back of the Upper isn’t too bad at all. People won’t be stood up all that much so that’s no issue, but yeah you prob will only see the far touch line and not much of the Main Stand.

Gogeqac:
I believe that picture is from a seated position.
If you check the view of the restricted view seats in that website you can also see the whole pitch, but most people complain they can’t see anything when people in front stand up.

CraigDS:
I’ve sat in the Upper since it was built (row 17), and been moved further back for a few European games. No one stands up (it’s too fucking steep!) for long periods so you’ll be sat down. It really isn’t too bad at all.

meady1981:

--- Quote from: Gogeqac on November 22, 2021, 10:56:20 pm ---I believe that picture is from a seated position.
If you check the view of the restricted view seats in that website you can also see the whole pitch, but most people complain they can’t see anything when people in front stand up.

--- End quote ---

If you see a guy with a little blanket on his lap, sucking on a boiled sweet and groaning every time Henderson does a sideways pass, that’s Craig, say hello.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version