The Liverpool FC Forum > Gaming Board for consoles, PC & mobile

Xbox

<< < (2/1213) > >>

MULLENEDWINE:
Durango? Is that it's official name? Weird. I thought it was 720.

The always on thing sounds alright if like lachesis says above it'll download things in the background you need when you're not using it. Mind you the 360 will continue downloading something if you shut it down after starting the download. The kinect coming with/being intergrated doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. I just want a controller/keyboard where I can press a button to start it, not have to do a jig or shout at it to work.

I love my 360 and I kinda think they have to do something special to stop me giving my money to Sony this time, if I haven't got a proper PC by then anyway. Can't wait for the reveal, be very interesting I'm sure.

Walshy nMe®:

--- Quote from: Upinsmoke on March 20, 2013, 02:21:26 pm ---So the always connected and non trade able rumour was true. :butt

--- End quote ---

Rumoured to be true.  We don't know anything yet.

Mr Kipling:

--- Quote from: Walshy® on March 20, 2013, 02:36:32 pm ---Rumoured to be true.  We don't know anything yet.

--- End quote ---

I'd laugh if you had to put a code in before the game even installs to the hard drive.

SamAteTheRedAcid:
Almost nothing about it seems attractive to me. Shame as I was 360 this generation for a large part.

This 'always on' stuff is so meh to me. I've just cancelled my automatic Xbox live gold subscription as I realised I never even use it, not that bothered about multiplayer games.
The prospect of getting rid of second hand games pisses me off too. Or even the ability to lend or borrow games even! Take your own game round to your mate's house? No, MS says no. that would be shite.

'More powerful than Xbox 360' that article says. no shit Sherlock, think everyone is kind of expecting that as a minimum!

Kinect, give a shit.

Walshy nMe®:

--- Quote from: Mr Kipling on March 20, 2013, 02:47:29 pm ---I'd laugh if you had to put a code in before the game even installs to the hard drive.

--- End quote ---

Nah, they make you do it every 20 minutes, by holding the code up to the new kinect - which needs to be on to launch the game ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version