The Liverpool FC Forum > Gaming Board for consoles, PC & mobile

Xbox

<< < (3/1230) > >>

Malaysian Kopite:

--- Quote from: MULLEN on March 20, 2013, 02:26:04 pm ---Durango? Is that it's official name?

--- End quote ---
Still a code name.

Mr Kipling:

--- Quote from: Walshy® on March 20, 2013, 03:06:32 pm ---Nah, they make you do it every 20 minutes, by holding the code up to the new kinect - which needs to be on to launch the game ;D

--- End quote ---

I work for Microsoft. That's a brilliant idea!!!

(I don't really)

Macphisto80:
I'm glad MS are pushing the Kinect technology and implementing it into the actual hardware. It encourages devs to now actually think around it when developing games, and it will offer something different. Specs are also not the be all and end all like most people believe. Development tools for the developers are far more important at this stage. If MS do some sort of deal with the makers of the Oculas Rift and combine it with Kinect, that's a game changer for me. Not a gimmick, but a new direction in gaming.

Upinsmoke:

--- Quote from: Mr Kipling on March 20, 2013, 02:47:29 pm ---I'd laugh if you had to put a code in before the game even installs to the hard drive.

--- End quote ---

Why not. You do on PC. The disc isn't ever used again after most first time installations.

MBL?:
Always online and Kinnect always on? Are they planning on spying on people?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version