The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

Virgin Media

<< < (139/166) > >>

pw1008:
I've only got Phone (24/7 calls inclusive) and 100mb Broadband with them and paying £65 a month.......do they do deals for that package if I threaten to leave? Seems a lot compared to deals including better broadband and likes of sky movies, sports etc.

tubby:

--- Quote from: pw1008 on July  7, 2022, 03:04:35 pm ---I've only got Phone (24/7 calls inclusive) and 100mb Broadband with them and paying £65 a month.......do they do deals for that package if I threaten to leave? Seems a lot compared to deals including better broadband and likes of sky movies, sports etc.

--- End quote ---

I'm on 350mb with landline phone (which I never use) for £35 a month.  They recently gave me that deal after I called them and said I could get a better deal with BT than the one I was previously on (was 200mb and phone for £40 a month).

gazzam1963:
So contract come to an end and Monthly M100 broadband only going from £35 to £48 a month , so call sky who I’m with for tv and they offer 157meg fibre for either £32 a month for 18 months or three months free then 15 @£35 which worked out just under £30 a month

Called virgin explained then she said best we can do for M100 Is £41 so ask to cancel , get out through to retentions and she offered straight away M200 upgrade for £31 a month for 18 month contract

AlphaDelta:
They are a turd of a company. I had a deal for £76 per month which included Sky Sports, each month my bill was £90 odd quid with them blaming call usage and other nonsense. I stopped my direct debt until I got it sorted and now they refuse to change my package. I'd leave them in a flash but I need the internet and the season starts soon.

Claire.:
Anyone know what they're offering on the 1GB?

On broadband only with them and contract ends this month, I fucking hate calling them cos it's always a pain in the arse. Had a look on the website and they're offering what I have now for £41 but I have to take a phone line or it's £62 (like, fuck off) or £60 for the 1GB, and want an idea of what shite lines I'm gonna have to deal with to get them to give me something good. If you take a phone line, you don't have to actually plug a phone in, right? they just activate the line?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version