The Liverpool FC Forum > Technology and Science

Virgin Media

<< < (137/138) > >>

ToneLa:

--- Quote from: blert596 on July 19, 2021, 06:12:06 pm ---My sister made me change mine from "Nonce Secure". Probably a good idea.

--- End quote ---

Haha, yeah not a bad shout

-

Virgin Media have done something I like. the NHK World channel! It's all English language Japanese television and its really chill. Such a different vibe from our Benefit Scroungers Getting Pissed Up in the Sun stuff, and giant floating cockney heads imploring you to gamble.

They had a time lapse of Nagasaki as it is now. Absolutely beautiful. The cookery shows as well. Wow!

PaulF:

--- Quote from: blert596 on July 19, 2021, 06:12:06 pm ---My sister made me change mine from "Nonce Secure". Probably a good idea.

--- End quote ---

I think mine is still set to "ThisIsAnfield"

UntouchableLuis:
Anyone's box been down today? Apparently been down for 7 hours.

WhereAngelsPlay:

--- Quote from: UntouchableLuis on December  2, 2021, 07:15:25 pm ---Anyone's box been down today? Apparently been down for 7 hours.

--- End quote ---

I think their internet has been down as well.

filopastry:
Having a nightmare with them at present, I had moved onto O2 to take advantage of the Volt upgrade.

Was previously paying 37 for M500 standalone (3 months to run on that contract), following my Volt "upgrade" I am now paying 38 for M500, when I rang them to point out that this wasn't quite doubling my package for the same price I got complete disinterest, they just said the 1 gig was expensive so they weren't going to do that, I must have missed that in the Volt marketing spiel.

Also if I now take advantage of the O2 cooling off period as I haven't received the benefits of the Volt upgrade (I only really wanted the speed increase, don't need double the O2 data), and lose Volt they will put it up to 56 a month, they rarely are a shameless company.

Trying to go through complaints at present but based on past experience with their customer service I won't be holding my breath

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version