Author Topic: Reds 1 Bitters 0 - Post-match gloating...  (Read 50148 times)

Offline kopite1982

• Main Stander
Re: Reds 1 Bitters 0 - Post-match gloating...
« Reply #320 on: March 30, 2008, 08:02:24 pm »
Oh yeah whoever was farting in block 202 today should either have a dump before the game or go and see a doctor because they smelt like they were seriously ill!
His arm band proved he was a red, TORRES TORRES

Offline Paul JH

• Elmer Fudd. I'm a witch! A WITCH!
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Don't do drugs..."
« Reply #321 on: March 30, 2008, 08:02:40 pm »
Thought it might have been something along those lines alright. ;D

It was nice of Sky to show him close up so you could lip-read what he said CLEARLY.
 ;D
Sarcastic Net Pest and Sanctimonious Arse.

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #322 on: March 30, 2008, 08:03:02 pm »
Oh and the atmosphere was shockingly good today.

'Fat purple Aki' :lmao

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #323 on: March 30, 2008, 08:03:20 pm »
by far the funniest chant ive heard for a while to Yakubu..... 'Your just a fat Purple Aki'  ...................... classic

. ;D

Offline liam1984

• Kopite
« Reply #324 on: March 30, 2008, 08:03:40 pm »
great performance by skrtel never put a foot wrong all game
poor old phil getting upset over a bit of abuse [the look on his face was priceless ]then getting subbed
brilliant

Offline JohnSullie

• van, missing in burma, any news contact Dave, Grace n' Terry
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: March 30, 2008, 08:04:24 pm »
Anyone see that bit of trivia on sky sports start of second half when they calculated how many trophies both clubs have won?,bit insulting to us I think,why not just show them seperate as  Everton are such a big club.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #326 on: March 30, 2008, 08:06:27 pm »
fantastic performance from the lads now for what sky have dubbed "the arsenal trilogy"  :-[
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline The Flying Pig

• Bill. Not improving with age.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth? Yes. Justice? Not yet. JFT96.
« Reply #327 on: March 30, 2008, 08:09:56 pm »
Reds 6 points----Bitters 0 points :wellin

I like that,in fact I like it so much I think I'll say that again!

Reds 6 points----Bitters 0 points.

Oh,yes,I definitely like that ;D
Suddenly I turned around and she was standin' there
With silver bracelets on her wrists and flowers in her hair
She walked up to me so gracefully and took my crown of thorns
"Come in", She said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm."

I might be in!

Offline Degs

• sy's midnight runners.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #328 on: March 30, 2008, 08:10:48 pm »

Offline shanklygateslfc

• Kopite
« Reply #329 on: March 30, 2008, 08:11:42 pm »
great result.  game should have been well and truly over before half-time to be honest.  we wanted it more and thats what won us the game.  skrtel just keeps getting better and better.  great performance from young lucas as well. 

COME ON REDMEN!!!!!!!!
NO ONE PERSON IS BIGGER THAN THIS FOOTBALL CLUB!!!!!

YNWA - Justice for the 96 - R.I.P.  Never Forgotten, Forever with us.

Offline zimmie'5555

• passenger on an intergalactic spaceship... sometimes wishes he was a woman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: March 30, 2008, 08:12:35 pm »
Oh and the atmosphere was shockingly good today.

'Fat purple Aki' :lmao

;D

Offline Drunknmunky

• Kopite
« Reply #331 on: March 30, 2008, 08:13:27 pm »
fantastic performance from the lads now for what sky have dubbed "the arsenal trilogy"  :-[

Is this the one where their whole season is destroyed 3 parts?

Offline Alf Garnett!

• widely excepted yet secretly cryptic - cower ye before the mighty crusher of yellow walls. Video Embedder Extraordinaire
  • Legacy Fan
  • *Davo*It don't get better than this.
« Reply #332 on: March 30, 2008, 08:18:41 pm »
That diving twat 'Aki' needs fucking too-the twat.

Offline Bjornar

• Kopite
« Reply #333 on: March 30, 2008, 08:22:36 pm »
How is it that no one is going on about Steive's performance! He was fucking awesome, from his passing, tackling shooting, back heels the lot!

He was fucking brilliant in a big game which is what we have all been crying out for. He was on a different planet to everyone else today and fair play to him.

Agreed.

Offline jaygraham

• Fiction is not the same as FACT
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #334 on: March 30, 2008, 08:25:10 pm »
Great game from Skrtel, deffo my man of the match although Sami was pretty good too. Enjoyed that today. A few nasties from the Everton fans - Rafa wasn't pleased in the post match press conference.

Nothing better than beating the bitters - and it could have been by 6!
It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline Mas

• Kopite
« Reply #335 on: March 30, 2008, 08:25:49 pm »
The team had a great game. Apart from a few nervous moments in the second half we were well on top of them.

I thought everyone performed brilliantly. Skrtel was solid while Kuyt was exceptional, deserved a goal.
Eat right, exercise regularly; Die anyway.

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: March 30, 2008, 08:26:28 pm »
I've notived a few have been bashing Lucas/Xabi & Babel which i think is a tiny bit harse to say the least considering during a 1st half that we dominated all that was good came from/through those 3......The 2nd half was a bit of a snooze fest but again they did there jobs well Pepe didn't have a fucking single shot to save (ok 1 in the 1st half from distance) this was mainly down to us not having to over exert ourselves before the trilogy....

And as for the prick Liddell saying how Babel would preform better in a better team like Scum i have one question for you ya fucking spamming WUM....

Like how Ronaldo did during his 1st season for Scum ?

All in all my house is a happy house tonight and for some strange reason my phone isn't ringing as much as it has done recently.maybe the Phones that they bought to get the seasies have like the team lost all connection in Liverpool
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #337 on: March 30, 2008, 08:26:45 pm »
Thought the Lescott/Elephant man chant was hilarious!

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #338 on: March 30, 2008, 08:28:10 pm »
Stevie, Skrtel, Riise and Kuyt get my thumbs up today...Hyypia too, to be honest nobody had a bad game, but Stevie and Skrtel really stood out.....Praise to Kuyt and Riise because of the stick they have been getting, Riise defended really well today, maybe he isn't consistant enough but if he plays like he did today more often then I wont mind him staying for a few more years yet. Kuyt was brilliant, great attitude, he was unlucky with some of his chances, not wasteful, unlucky and then way he chased everything down until the final whistle, fantastic stuff.

Skrtel MOTM

Same sentiments here.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #339 on: March 30, 2008, 08:30:41 pm »
someone get on bluekipper and let us know how they are doin. i cant get on. ive been banned cos they sussed im a red. i just wanna wallow in their grief.
hahahahahahaha
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Jase

• Legacy Fan
  • A Liverbird upon my chest.
« Reply #340 on: March 30, 2008, 08:31:45 pm »
Made up with that. While I don't think we can say 4th is ours yet, I think we took a bloody big step to sealing it today.

Thought Skrtel was quality, seemed to have a bit of the Mascherano about him today. Gerrard did well too, also thought Riise had a decent game and thought Kuyt had a good one as well.

One of the highlights was that lad in the lower centenary with Tim Howard when he was throwing the ball towards the opposite direction. :)

Charming lot that blue lot aren't they? Fuck off to Kirkby.
......and could he play!

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: March 30, 2008, 08:31:50 pm »
someone get on bluekipper and let us know how they are doin. i cant get on. ive been banned cos they sussed im a red. i just wanna wallow in their grief.
hahahahahahaha

Is you phone ringing,if the amswer is no then you now how they are feeling.
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline markthescouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: March 30, 2008, 08:33:03 pm »
Gerrard  and Torres, unbelievable. Alonso looking more like his old self every game and Skrtel defo MoM, him and Agger next season are going to be a class act. Great win hopefully securing 4th.

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
« Reply #343 on: March 30, 2008, 08:34:27 pm »
btw when those 2 lads played piggy in the middle with howard, fkin classic xD
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Crazynumber9

• Legacy Fan
  • Be afraid!
« Reply #344 on: March 30, 2008, 08:37:17 pm »
3 points, brilliant.

Gotta give Riise and Kuyt their dues today, both were very good. Riise especially dominated the left flank and put in 2 or 3 really dangerous balls. Stevie was awesome, he really looked up for it today and that shot of the post deserved a goal. Defence was solid as a rock and I pissed myself laughing when Jamie nutmegged Lescott?

A bit worried about Xabi's form though thats 2 games where he has been woeful, he too easily lost the ball with sloppy passes and mucking about, Lucas was much better than xabi today. That first time pass over the top from Babel in the first 10 was brilliant.

Bring on the Bummers

Proudly an internet terrorist since 2010!

Offline ataturk05

• Main Stander
« Reply #345 on: March 30, 2008, 08:38:03 pm »
We're all going to Moscow, You're all going to Tesco, na na na na na na na na. We're all going to Moscow, You're all going to Tesco, na na na na na na na na. We're all going to Moscow, You're all going to Tesco, na na na na na na na na.

:)

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: March 30, 2008, 08:38:04 pm »
Is you phone ringing,if the amswer is no then you now how they are feeling.

hehe good point.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Camina Camina

• Legacy Fan
  • Venga Chico's
« Reply #347 on: March 30, 2008, 08:39:32 pm »
hahahahahahaha

Just had quick look, looks something like this:

Ifithadntbeenforusbeingoutplayed

Ifithadntbeenforthatnastymanshoutingatcaptainphil

Ifithadntbeenforthatredshitenotgivingtheballbackforthatthrowin

Ifithadntbeenforbabelbeingoffside

Blah Blah bloody blah

;D
Borussia Park, Sud Tribune, Block 4 Rechts, Reihe 24, Platz 9

Tor in Gladbach!

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: March 30, 2008, 08:39:48 pm »
i was most impressed whilst watching on the box they panned to us and they were singing the stevie g song  " he big and hes fuckin hard " came across a treat.

Offline misskopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #349 on: March 30, 2008, 08:40:36 pm »
Well, that was a relief to say the least!  ;D
"Anfield had surpassed the noise level of Stamford Bridge half an hour before kick-off and the Kop was only a quarter full. Packed, it proved an awesome 12th man." Andy Hunter

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #350 on: March 30, 2008, 08:41:16 pm »
Sktrel....looks like its another master buy like Agger from Benitez. Absolutely bossed the defence today. Fair play to sami though, he had 1 excellent tackle on the yak and won all the headers.

Torres...what more can this lad do? Hes fucking amazing.Held up the ball superbly and brought others into play, but took his goal well.

Gerrard had his best game for a long time aswell. Unlucky not to score.

Kuyt worked hard as fuck. He deserves a goal. Loved it in the final minutes when he chased the ball around the back four of everton.

Bang on. As terrible as Stevie was last Sunday, he was great today.

Wish Dirk could have got that goal to top his performance. Delighted with Skrtel, Sami, Carra and JAR's contributions at the back, Babel is looking like he's going to be some player and aside from a ropey day from Lucas, we were better than them in every position.

Loved the atmosphere in the Kop today, much better than usual with most standing and chant after chant that had me in stitches. What a boss day.

The city's all ours...

:scarf

WELL IN REDMEN.

Online carling

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: March 30, 2008, 08:41:30 pm »
Did what we needed to do 3 points at all costs.

Can someone tell me where Yakubu's yellow card/s were for constantly getting in Bennetts face complaining, or has he proved his point now?

Offline JohnSullie

• van, missing in burma, any news contact Dave, Grace n' Terry
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #352 on: March 30, 2008, 08:41:39 pm »
hahahahahahaha
They are very concerned about the tune "The city is ours",also a thread about Neville and his tantrum,seems they want to lynch Arteta also.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 08:43:13 pm by JohnSullie »

Offline misskopite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #353 on: March 30, 2008, 08:43:00 pm »
Did what we needed to do 3 points at all costs.

Can someone tell me where Yakubu's yellow card/s were for constantly getting in Bennetts face complaining, or has he proved his point now?

Ah yes, couldn't stand him >:( and when he took Sami out and for his blatant diving as well.
"Anfield had surpassed the noise level of Stamford Bridge half an hour before kick-off and the Kop was only a quarter full. Packed, it proved an awesome 12th man." Andy Hunter

Offline Liddell

• Anny Roader
« Reply #354 on: March 30, 2008, 08:44:02 pm »
I've notived a few have been bashing Lucas/Xabi & Babel which i think is a tiny bit harse to say the least considering during a 1st half that we dominated all that was good came from/through those 3......The 2nd half was a bit of a snooze fest but again they did there jobs well Pepe didn't have a fucking single shot to save (ok 1 in the 1st half from distance) this was mainly down to us not having to over exert ourselves before the trilogy....

And as for the prick Liddell saying how Babel would preform better in a better team like Scum i have one question for you ya fucking spamming WUM....

Like how Ronaldo did during his 1st season for Scum ?

All in all my house is a happy house tonight and for some strange reason my phone isn't ringing as much as it has done recently.maybe the Phones that they bought to get the seasies have like the team lost all connection in Liverpool

Wouldn't you be better off back on .tv? Or in borstal?

More your kind of people there on there, same wavelength, so to speak.

Match liar.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #355 on: March 30, 2008, 08:45:48 pm »
They are very concerned about the tune "The city is ours",also a thread about Neville and his tantrum,seems they want to lynch Arteta also.

Why do they want to lynch Arteta? He wasn't playing today.

Oh  ;D
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #356 on: March 30, 2008, 08:48:22 pm »
What the fuck was Riise doin after that shot that got deflected.  Looked like a proper tart.
 ;D

Offline ATEAMOFCARRAGHERS

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #357 on: March 30, 2008, 08:48:37 pm »
as i said earlier lads, there all back under there rocks again. dirty, horrible, vile, twisted, sick, bitter bitter fans! :missus
15/4/89 never forgotten.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: March 30, 2008, 08:50:49 pm »
Fuck off to kirkby... the cities all ours
what a match. Pure class

Offline heather123

• not in the clique... and won't be if she keeps moaning...
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #359 on: March 30, 2008, 08:52:39 pm »
I've notived a few have been bashing Lucas/Xabi & Babel which i think is a tiny bit harse to say the least considering during a 1st half that we dominated all that was good came from/through those 3......

Sorry, but Alonso and particularly Lucas, were shite.  That is all.