Author Topic: LFC Bulk Sales for the 2nd half of the 2017/18 season *dates confirmed*  (Read 36948 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Liverpool Football Club have released the following information regarding the Official Members' ticket sale for the second half of the Premier League season.

Full details of the ticket sale for home fixtures to be played from January until the end of the season will be announced here soon.

However, we can confirm that sale will take place on the following dates:

Disabled Members

Thursday November 9 and Friday November 10.

To be eligible to purchase tickets during this sale, Official LFC Memberships must be purchased before midnight on Tuesday November 7.

Non-Disabled Member’s

Tuesday November 14.

To be eligible to purchase tickets during this sale, Official LFC Memberships must be purchased before midnight on Sunday November 12.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/278040-lfc-official-members-ticket-sale-announcement
« Last Edit: November 2, 2017, 04:43:57 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
Re: LFC Bulk Sales for the 2nd half of the 2017/18 season
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 10:45:27 am »
So just one day then 14th?
@bono1712

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 10:51:01 am »
So just one day then 14th?
Unless they have changed it, it will be staggered so probably Tue 14/11, Wed 15/11 and Thu 16/11. Tue 14/11 will only be for those with 13+ Home League matches from last season.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 10:59:27 am »
Unless they have changed it, it will be staggered so probably Tue 14/11, Wed 15/11 and Thu 16/11. Tue 14/11 will only be for those with 13+ Home League matches from last season.

If that's the case, it's such an amateurish news release

Clearly makes it look like it'll all be done on one day

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönĺld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 12:15:27 pm »

After another fuck up this summer I hope that they dont think that they can handle a 13+ sale, a 4+ sale and a free for all sale all in one day...

Yeah but why care about people that need to book holidays / work late and get the announcement correct the first time??

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 12:16:43 pm »

Par for the course with our TO  ::)

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 12:40:07 pm »
Looks like they have updated the article since it was first put out, as it says FROM Tuesday November 14th.

Offline willfc

• Kopite
    • Anfield 96 blog
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 01:37:13 pm »
Not going to lie, if you've done these sales before, you know it's going to be scattered over 3 days, it would be stupid to do it on one day, it just wouldn't happen
"I told my players during the break: Since we're here anyway, we might actually play a bit of football." - Jurgen Klopp

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 02:00:27 pm »
Not going to lie, if you've done these sales before, you know it's going to be scattered over 3 days, it would be stupid to do it on one day, it just wouldn't happen

Yes, they generally have done.

However, you should never assume where our ticket office is concerned, and always expect the unexpected!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 02:31:32 pm »
Yes, they generally have done.

However, you should never assume where our ticket office is concerned, and always expect the unexpected!

So true!

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2017, 10:01:08 am »
So am I booking some 'meetings' for Tuesday morning and Thursday morning, or Tuesday morning and Wednesday morning?

(19+ for years and years).

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönĺld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2017, 10:17:33 am »
So am I booking some 'meetings' for Tuesday morning and Thursday morning, or Tuesday morning and Wednesday morning?

(19+ for years and years).

Tuesday and Thursday.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2017, 11:40:22 am »
Anyone think they might apply a bit more criteria on the sales to try and prevent the system crashing like the last bulk sales?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönĺld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2017, 07:04:45 pm »
Anyone think they might apply a bit more criteria on the sales to try and prevent the system crashing like the last bulk sales?

That’s surely not necessary as they ‘fixed the problem’ by giving people 50min to checkout instead of 30!

Offline redbairn

• Main Stander
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 03:34:54 pm »
Does Newcastle usually come with any conditions such as members have to have 4 credits? Can't remember from previous seasons and obviously last season didn't apply. 

Offline Roy Cropper

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 04:21:37 pm »
Does Newcastle usually come with any conditions such as members have to have 4 credits? Can't remember from previous seasons and obviously last season didn't apply. 

no

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 05:34:16 pm »
For the left over tickets it'll only be the big game and the final game of the season I think.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 08:35:40 pm »
I am a new cub member and have zero credits, never actually bought off the club directly so I'm unfamiliar with the whole process. I'm looking to get 3/4 tickets for Stoke at home towards the end of the season, second last home game I think. What are my chances? Will I be looking st trying to get them the  Thursday of the sale?

Cheers for any help. I understand these are basic questions.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 08:37:50 pm »
I am a new cub member and have zero credits, never actually bought off the club directly so I'm unfamiliar with the whole process. I'm looking to get 3/4 tickets for Stoke at home towards the end of the season, second last home game I think. What are my chances? Will I be looking st trying to get them the  Thursday of the sale?

Cheers for any help. I understand these are basic questions.

You will need 3 or 4 memberships depending on the number of tickets you want

It's likely you'll want the Thursday yes

Might be better trying to get them on the RAWK Exchange nearer the game so you don't have to shell out Ł100 in membership fees for 1 game

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 08:44:25 pm »
You will need 3 or 4 memberships depending on the number of tickets you want

It's likely you'll want the Thursday yes

Might be better trying to get them on the RAWK Exchange nearer the game so you don't have to shell out Ł100 in membership fees for 1 game
Thanks for the reply mate.

So I can't buy 3/4 tickets for the one game in the sale?? Only 1 ticket per game per membership?

I will have to read into it further about the times of the sale for a membership of my status. Any tips as regards actually buying them? Like should I get on early that morning?

If I'm buying off 2 or 3 different memberships I'll have to be trying all 3 on different devices at the appropriate time I assume.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 08:47:59 pm »
Thanks for the reply mate.

So I can't buy 3/4 tickets for the one game in the sale?? Only 1 ticket per game per membership?

I will have to read into it further about the times of the sale for a membership of my status. Any tips as regards actually buying them? Like should I get on early that morning?

If I'm buying off 2 or 3 different memberships I'll have to be trying all 3 on different devices at the appropriate time I assume.

Unfortunately yes. You can only buy 1 per membership.
Make sure you're on the website for 8.15am when it opens. The page automatically refreshes and puts you in the queue. It's completly pot luck as to what queue position you get.
You need to link all the memberships in advance online. That way you can buy multiple tickets together and assign them to the different cards at checkout when logged in as 1 person.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 08:50:25 pm »
Unfortunately yes. You can only buy 1 per membership.
Make sure you're on the website for 8.15am when it opens. The page automatically refreshes and puts you in the queue. It's completly pot luck as to what queue position you get.
You need to link all the memberships in advance online. That way you can buy multiple tickets together and assign them to the different cards at checkout when logged in as 1 person.
Perfect thanks mate.

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 09:53:14 pm »
Perfect thanks mate.

Do you know anyone else with a membership?   If so then get them linked to you on family and friends then you will be able to buy up to 4 tickets in one transaction ( one per membership card).
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 09:59:12 pm »
Do you know anyone else with a membership?   If so then get them linked to you on family and friends then you will be able to buy up to 4 tickets in one transaction ( one per membership card).
Yes mate, the 2 lads I'm going with have light memberships like myself.

Do you have to link them early or how is that done? So when I get them linked I'll be able to buy 3 tickets for that game, I assume they will be seated together?

Offline andy07

• Shat himself
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 10:03:47 pm »

Do you have to link them early or how is that done? So when I get them linked I'll be able to buy 3 tickets for that game, I assume they will be seated together?

You can link other members in at any time so do it now.   Yes you can get three together if you are lucky enough to get in early enough.
We are Loyal Supporters

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 10:05:50 pm »
You can link other members in at any time so do it now.   Yes you can get three together if you are lucky enough to get in early enough.
Nice one, thanks bud. Appreciated.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 10:49:18 pm »

Link while it's on your mind. Once the sale comes, you'd need all three accounts to be able to get in to link which means you could miss out as obviously it'll be then that every man and his dog is trying to get in, plus once a session gets through, once it is logged out you have to log back in again. Just take the time to link all the accounts back and forth (so everyone can buy for everyone) and then whoever gets in purchases them.

I think they turn off seat selection for these games but if you aren't that arsed about spec then the best thing to do is to note an orange or green block, then change the drop down menus on the left to the stand and then the block number, type 3 in the box and hit ok, it should give you 3 together or nearby at least.

In the FA Cup auto cup sale I under estimated the demand and was busy trying to select perfect seats together on the Kop and kept getting told someone else had selected them and now assuming we get a home draw we are all scattered around.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 10:53:40 pm by Hij »

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 11:47:24 pm »
Link while it's on your mind. Once the sale comes, you'd need all three accounts to be able to get in to link which means you could miss out as obviously it'll be then that every man and his dog is trying to get in, plus once a session gets through, once it is logged out you have to log back in again. Just take the time to link all the accounts back and forth (so everyone can buy for everyone) and then whoever gets in purchases them.

I think they turn off seat selection for these games but if you aren't that arsed about spec then the best thing to do is to note an orange or green block, then change the drop down menus on the left to the stand and then the block number, type 3 in the box and hit ok, it should give you 3 together or nearby at least.

In the FA Cup auto cup sale I under estimated the demand and was busy trying to select perfect seats together on the Kop and kept getting told someone else had selected them and now assuming we get a home draw we are all scattered around.
I have them all linked back and forth now thankfully so should be set to go now. By 'Get in' do you mean just log in to the ticket section or is there a virtual que after you login?

Obviously we would like good seats but as long as we are together I wouldn't mind at all. Easier said than done I assume!

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 11:54:14 pm »
I have them all linked back and forth now thankfully so should be set to go now. By 'Get in' do you mean just log in to the ticket section or is there a virtual que after you login?

Obviously we would like good seats but as long as we are together I wouldn't mind at all. Easier said than done I assume!

On the day of the sale you'll probably need to work as a team- if you all log on just before the sale starts you will be generated a random place in the queue, the person with the lowest queuing time will get the tickets into their basket and then at the end they will need to change two of the drop down boxes to the other names (all three drop down boxes will initially show the logged in persons name) - then check out.

There is no queue after you log in- anyone and everyone who is connected to the website joins the queue at the time the sale starts. When you get in, you can log in once, buy tickets and then log out- once you log out (or purchase) that browsing window or device will have to join the queue again to access again.

Oh yeah, and if tickets look limited, remember that once you get into the site, you can add tickets to your basket before you log in. Could save you some important seconds (rather than logging in and then selecting the tickets).

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 11:57:39 pm by Hij »

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 11:57:05 pm »
On the day of the sale you'll probably need to work as a team- if you all log on just before the sale starts you will be generated a random place in the queue, the person with the lowest queing time will get the tickets then at the end change two of the drop down boxes to the other names (all three drop down boxes will initially show the logged in persons name)
The lads I'm with are not the most technologically gifted lets say! So I'll be trying it on my own with a few devices and logins.

I understand nonetheless. Thanks for the help Hij.[emoji106]

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2017, 11:59:12 pm »
The lads I'm with are not the most technologically gifted lets say! So I'll be trying it on my own with a few devices and logins.

I understand nonetheless. Thanks for the help Hij.[emoji106]
Added a bit more into my post but that's it there or thereabouts.

Same here, I'm basically the only twat who is willing to do the hard yards and everyone's more than happy to have their cards filled and attend the games they want to attend- and then we have a whats app group where we move spares on to others who support the team but might not have a membership. Hope you get sorted, I'm in the same sale as I've only had enough money to do home games this year really.

Also, if it's just you, you'll only need your login details and them to be connected to you to process it all. But it's good to always be linked in both directions as you won't believe the number of times a situation might crop up if your group of people gets bigger and you go more often where you aren't sure if there is a link -whoevers in our whats app group we try make sure everyone is linked back and forth before the season starts -to avoid the worry on the day ;D

It feels like a bit of a military operation at times ;D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:01:54 am by Hij »

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2017, 12:12:04 am »
Added a bit more into my post but that's it there or thereabouts.

Same here, I'm basically the only twat who is willing to do the hard yards and everyone's more than happy to have their cards filled and attend the games they want to attend- and then we have a whats app group where we move spares on to others who support the team but might not have a membership. Hope you get sorted, I'm in the same sale as I've only had enough money to do home games this year really.

Also, if it's just you, you'll only need your login details and them to be connected to you to process it all. But it's good to always be linked in both directions as you won't believe the number of times a situation might crop up if your group of people gets bigger and you go more often where you aren't sure if there is a link -whoevers in our whats app group we try make sure everyone is linked back and forth before the season starts -to avoid the worry on the day ;D

Nice one, obviously totally new to this so that's helpful. Always just paid way over the top for tickets here. Hopefully going to build a bit of credit as I'll be going more often over the coming years.

It would not have occurred to me to link friends back and forth so thankfully you said it. It's a complicated enough process I'm not going to lie, at least initially!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2017, 09:18:09 am »

Ha, exactly this! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: November 2, 2017, 04:45:31 pm »
News on the sale
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/amp/news/tickets/280265-official-members-ticket-sale-update

LFC's Official Members’ ticket sale process for the Premier League home fixtures from January to May has now been confirmed.

Following the Members’ ticket sale in July and issues with the external ticket sales servers, the capacity and performance of the site has undergone a full review and improvement process, as well as rigorous testing replicating and exceeding the demand usually experienced during a major ticket sale.

A review of the way the club sells tickets will continue. The process for selling tickets will be discussed in the first ‘ticket availability’ fan forum later this month, where fans will have an opportunity to feed back and review the ticketing sales process across the club. The feedback from supporters in this forum will be a key part of how tickets are sold in the future. More information on the fan forums can be found here.

Wheelchair user and ambulant Official Members’ ticket sale – November 9 and 10 consecutively
The ticket sale for Members who require a wheelchair bay will take place on November 9. The sale for ambulant members will take place on November 10. 

The ticket sales process will remain the same for those supporters who are guaranteed a ticket, however, as demand outweighs supply for the non-guaranteed sales, we would like to provide all supporters with an equal opportunity to purchase these tickets in a more fair and transparent way. Tickets will therefore be available to purchase from the booking line only. This will mean tickets will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and will avoid supporters queuing at the ticket office. 

Main Official Members’ ticket sale – November 14-16
The process for selling tickets for this sale will remain the same. With over 120,000 official LFC Members, supporters are asked for their patience and co-operation in order to make the sales process as smooth as possible. 

A new live blog will run each day of the ticket sale on the club’s website which will provide system and status updates throughout. Those members who are participating in the sale are encouraged to follow the blog on liverpoolfc.com.
To ensure the best experience for this sale, supporters are asked to the follow these guidelines:

Ensure you qualify for the sale before you join the queue. Click here to go into ‘My Account’ to check if you qualify.
Familiarise yourself with the stadium layout ahead of the sale by using this map of the stadium.
When using the seat selector option, do not click on more seats than necessary.
Do not queue in more than one browser as this could slow down yours and others' queuing time.
For full details of the Members’ ticket sale please click here for the dates, times and sales criteria.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/members-ticket-sale

Liverpool Football Club would like to confirm the LFC Official Member's Ticket Sale process for Premier League home fixtures to be played from January up until the end of the 2017-18 Season.

Ticket sales are outlined below with 8 Premier League home games being available during this period based on attendance at Premier League home games during Season 2016/17.

To be eligible to purchase tickets during this sale, Official LFC Memberships must be purchased before midnight on Sunday 12th November.

Tickets can be purchased online only. Click here for a step by step guide for how to buy tickets online.

For Ticket Prices, click here

Sale dates

From 8.15am Thursday 9th November: Members who require a wheelchair bay

From 8.15am Friday 10th November: Members who require ambulant seating

Click here for full Disabled Members Sale details

From 8.15am Tuesday 14th November: Members who recorded a minimum of 13 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:

Manchester City; Tottenham Hotspur; West Ham United; Newcastle United; Watford; AFC Bournemouth; Stoke City; Brighton & Hove Albion

Members eligible to purchase tickets during this sale are guaranteed a ticket for each match.

From 8.15am Wednesday 15th November: Members who recorded a minimum of 4 games wishing to purchase tickets for the following fixtures:

Manchester City; Tottenham Hotspur; Brighton & Hove Albion

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come first served basis subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

From 8.15am Thursday 16th November: ALL Members wishing to purchase tickets for the following games:

West Ham United; Newcastle United; Watford; AFC Bournemouth; Stoke City

Tickets for this sale will be sold strictly on a first come first served basis subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available to all that apply.

Following the Member’s Ticket Sale, the Local Members Sale, Local General Sale and Additional Members Sale will take place ahead of each match, subject to availability.

Members are encouraged to check availability on a regular basis.

As a member, you can also purchase hospitality and record your match attendance too.

Further Information

Concessionary tickets are limited.

Advertised dates of all Premier League home fixtures are subject to change.

For FAQ’s please click here

Looks like one sale and no Cat C free for all for those on 13+  :)
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: LFC Bulk Sales for the 2nd half of the 2017/18 season *dates confirmed*
« Reply #34 on: November 2, 2017, 04:49:07 pm »
Just had an e-mail from the club confirming the dates :

From 0815 on Thu 09/11 - Members who require a wheelchair bay

From 0815 on Fri 10/11 - Members who require ambulant seating

From 0815 on Tue 14/11 - Members with 13+ from last season for all 8 matches

From 0815 on Wed 15/11 - Members with 4+ from last season for Man City, Spurs and Brighton

From 0815 on Thu 16/11 - All Members for West Ham, Newcastle, Watford, Bournemouth and Stoke
« Last Edit: November 3, 2017, 09:58:04 am by ABJ »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #35 on: November 2, 2017, 04:51:01 pm »
Good news on the Newcastle game, was dreading that one!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: November 2, 2017, 04:53:27 pm »
Yep guaranteeing availability for those on 13+ for all games and rightly so

Offline stoz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: November 2, 2017, 04:57:44 pm »
I wish they would announce what the contingency time for the sale will be, which will inevitably be required when everything crashes at 8.10am on 14th.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: November 2, 2017, 05:00:48 pm »
Got in after 1 minute in the 2nd free for fall in July.. Bet I won't be so lucky this time round ;D

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: November 2, 2017, 05:11:47 pm »
13+ for all. Nice. No fucking pissing around in the free-for-alls