Author Topic: IPTV  (Read 309040 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: IPTV
« Reply #1120 on: September 18, 2019, 07:28:14 pm »
Won't the new software developers have something to worry about though?

The software isn't illegal,the developers were apparently also selling iptv on the side & that is what has fucked them.

There are already other options as they weren't the only devs in the field.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1121 on: September 18, 2019, 07:35:03 pm »
The software isn't illegal,the developers were apparently also selling iptv on the side & that is what has fucked them.

There are already other options as they weren't the only devs in the field.
cheers mate - not as bad as it sounds then

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1122 on: September 18, 2019, 07:40:18 pm »
cheers mate - not as bad as it sounds then

No,it's just a ball ache for the providers & maybe a little downtime for users.A few are down atm but lots are still going fine.

Offline Zaffarious

• likes 2 mins from the toilet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Militant Fan
« Reply #1123 on: September 18, 2019, 09:03:39 pm »
anyone got any invites for any good sites? muchos appreciated!

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #1124 on: September 19, 2019, 08:44:07 am »
mine is down this morning

i suspect a few here will be the same
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Elf Pistolero_7

• Relegated.
  • Kopite
  • You'll Never Walk Alone
    • Spirit Of Shankly
« Reply #1125 on: September 19, 2019, 10:01:51 am »
Mine is, but not both servers or all channels. VOD is still good. I'm sure they'll find a way around this sooner rather than later.
"Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that"

Bill Shankly. He made the people happy.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1126 on: September 19, 2019, 08:55:15 pm »
mine is down this morning

i suspect a few here will be the same
both of mine down! Working on a solution!

Hope they find one by t'weekend
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1127 on: September 19, 2019, 11:05:03 pm »
From what I've read you may want to stop using until your provider has migrated to new panels. The XC codes servers have been obtained by the police. Whilst this doesn't provide the supply it does provide the back end which is why there are all these problems. Right now nobody knows or wants to admit what could be visible to law enforcement, but there is no doubt they'll try to harvest ip addresses of those accessing that software. They don't have payment information but they do have email addresses.

My advise and I've been in this game long enough and have posted enough on these subjects to say disconnect as of right now to those services until your service has confirmed the switching of panels.

The major players are saying 48-72 hours. Most are switching to a panel called streaminy. But they don't have the servers required immediately. Other companies have tried 2 or 3 different panels but most have ran b into trouble.

One of the latest companies again not mentioning names tried to switch 4 or 5 months ago away from X C codes and had huge issues, so gave up. This won't be solved over night. Don't be impatient, remember this is a cat and mouse game like card sharing. What I'll say is, sit tight, but don't get impatient with the providers and also watch your back. I'd advise stream the game this weekend behind a VPN. Leave your iptv off for a few days. It'll be back soon.

Offline dikwad

• Kopite
« Reply #1128 on: September 20, 2019, 06:46:59 am »
One of my suppliers is down but the other is fine, seems to be platform dependent. Anyway, just hope it stays on for the footy this weekend.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1129 on: September 20, 2019, 07:01:24 am »
The link below gives some background information as to what's happened and I suspect many providers will panic and just disappear

https://www.reddit.com/r/IPTV/comments/d64e4p/summary_of_information_regarding_eurojust_raiding/

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1130 on: September 20, 2019, 08:31:42 am »
No,it's just a ball ache for the providers & maybe a little downtime for users.A few are down atm but lots are still going fine.
any links for providers that don't use XC as a panel?

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1131 on: September 20, 2019, 08:36:16 am »
Message from provider I use.

"As a lot of you are aware due to police siezures in italy yesterday Xtreme Codes has been closed (this is iptv platform provider used by 95% of iptv suppliers) We are currently migrating to a new platform but this is going to take some time.Please dont panic if you just bought sub or box we have been around for years and wont let this stop us we will keep you updated via email on a time frame. We are not taking any new customers or renewing anyone in this time. We also wont be answering tickets to everything is back up and running. Thanks"
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1132 on: September 20, 2019, 08:46:49 am »

"As a lot of you are aware due to police siezures in italy yesterday Xtreme Codes has been closed (this is iptv platform provider used by 95% of iptv suppliers) We are currently migrating to a new platform but this is going to take some time.Please dont panic if you just bought sub or box we have been around for years and wont let this stop us we will keep you updated via email on a time frame. We are not taking any new customers or renewing anyone in this time. We also wont be answering tickets to everything is back up and running. Thanks"
i got same one minute after i hit cancel sub

im sure ill be sorted though

From what I've read you may want to stop using until your provider has migrated to new panels. The XC codes servers have been obtained by the police. Whilst this doesn't provide the supply it does provide the back end which is why there are all these problems. Right now nobody knows or wants to admit what could be visible to law enforcement, but there is no doubt they'll try to harvest ip addresses of those accessing that software. They don't have payment information but they do have email addresses.

My advise and I've been in this game long enough and have posted enough on these subjects to say disconnect as of right now to those services until your service has confirmed the switching of panels.

The major players are saying 48-72 hours. Most are switching to a panel called streaminy. But they don't have the servers required immediately. Other companies have tried 2 or 3 different panels but most have ran b into trouble.

One of the latest companies again not mentioning names tried to switch 4 or 5 months ago away from X C codes and had huge issues, so gave up. This won't be solved over night. Don't be impatient, remember this is a cat and mouse game like card sharing. What I'll say is, sit tight, but don't get impatient with the providers and also watch your back. I'd advise stream the game this weekend behind a VPN. Leave your iptv off for a few days. It'll be back soon.
that is a little concerning

Offline CheshireDave

• quite apt, as he's from Gloucestershire and his name's Norman
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1133 on: September 20, 2019, 10:31:23 am »
i got same one minute after i hit cancel sub

im sure ill be sorted though

Lets hope so! A few days offline is no big deal considering how cheap these services are compared to what you'd pay if you wanted to be legit.

They'll find a way round it. They always do.
Fuckin' 'Ell It's Fred Titmus

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1134 on: September 20, 2019, 12:11:45 pm »

yes think most Providers are giving that message out. Hopefully things will settle down, might have to go to the pub on Sunday for our game!

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1135 on: September 20, 2019, 12:15:22 pm »
Ours reckons late tomorrow to be back up and running.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1136 on: September 20, 2019, 12:34:25 pm »
Ours reckons late tomorrow to be back up and running.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1137 on: September 20, 2019, 02:26:46 pm »
Back up for movies sky and bt sports and some us sports channels BEIN still down and a few other non UK sports

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #1138 on: September 20, 2019, 07:43:54 pm »
Back up for movies sky and bt sports and some us sports channels BEIN still down and a few other non UK sports
Mine is still not working and I know we use the same one. Probably up soon though.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1139 on: September 20, 2019, 07:59:34 pm »
Mine back but with limited channels using an old version of XC temporarily until they can move to new panel provider.

Looks as good as ever though....

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1140 on: September 20, 2019, 10:57:17 pm »
Mine is still not working and I know we use the same one. Probably up soon though.
ended up going off about 60mins into game and wasn't very stable whilst on

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #1141 on: September 21, 2019, 04:10:13 pm »
Any update from Glowballs?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1142 on: September 21, 2019, 04:40:43 pm »
Any update from Glowballs?

Just came back online with limited channels.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1143 on: September 21, 2019, 07:19:32 pm »
Mines been fine
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1144 on: September 21, 2019, 10:19:30 pm »
Mines been fine
you may be one of the few that don't use the XC Panel

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
« Reply #1145 on: September 22, 2019, 08:18:26 am »
My back up is now working but my main one is still down. Carries on like this and I guess I'll be calling my back up my main...

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1146 on: September 22, 2019, 09:36:47 am »
My back up is now working but my main one is still down. Carries on like this and I guess I'll be calling my back up my main...

Same. And they've switched panels and allowing full VPN. One of the main ones discussed on here that begins with R seem to be doing nothing, not even attempting to switch the admin on the forums seem to be laughing about it all. They've got a few channels up, pretending there doing stuff, then the admins are saying there monitoring the situation, but don't want to risk it all going down for people, it's crap because the police have those servers and that's likely to all go dark as attempting to fix it. Acting all big and genuine. My back up actually attempted to move away from x codes before and seem like they know what there doing. Although majority seem to have moved to cracked x codes for now. One that doesn't dial home. So we shall see.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1147 on: September 22, 2019, 11:36:28 am »
I'm really happy with my main one footie all spot on yesterday and no VPN required, despite them saying them saying a VPN may be needed as their usual tricks for getting round them would not be in place.

My backup has run out though so looking for another if anyone has any recommendations  I'd appreciate a PM

Online Oscarmac

• Kenny is King
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1148 on: September 22, 2019, 12:03:46 pm »
Mine are all back up now.
They are only great because we are on our knees......let us arise!

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1149 on: September 22, 2019, 01:29:05 pm »
Back up working but main one on mag box isn't subscription over in 2 weeks can someone pm me with good provider pls

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1150 on: September 22, 2019, 02:30:13 pm »
Same. And they've switched panels and allowing full VPN. One of the main ones discussed on here that begins with R seem to be doing nothing, not even attempting to switch the admin on the forums seem to be laughing about it all. They've got a few channels up, pretending there doing stuff, then the admins are saying there monitoring the situation, but don't want to risk it all going down for people, it's crap because the police have those servers and that's likely to all go dark as attempting to fix it. Acting all big and genuine. My back up actually attempted to move away from x codes before and seem like they know what there doing. Although majority seem to have moved to cracked x codes for now. One that doesn't dial home. So we shall see.

Bunch of useless c*nts the admin on there. Any issues raised, the response is "All good our end bud, fix it yourself" 
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #1151 on: September 22, 2019, 04:04:57 pm »
Mine went about an hour into the West Ham game but came back on about 15 mins later and fingers crossed is OK now.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Sat1

• Banned
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1152 on: September 22, 2019, 04:06:23 pm »
Can someone tell me how I can watch the game on my mag box

I had a subscription with blade tv but I forgot to pay and someone set it all up. If not, it’s the pub

Offline Stevie_ulster

• Main Stander
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #1153 on: September 22, 2019, 07:12:55 pm »
Can anyone PM me a good provider that is actually working?
Justice for the 96!

Offline Flaccid Bobby Fowler

• Supports the No To Racism campaign. Good lad.
  • Legacy Fan
  • *****In Istanbul, we won it 5 times*****
« Reply #1154 on: September 23, 2019, 01:41:25 pm »
Mines gone and up for renewal shortly.

Can anyone PM me a good provider bearing in mind whats happened recently - I have fire stick and an adroid box as the platform.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1155 on: September 23, 2019, 02:16:36 pm »
Bunch of useless c*nts the admin on there. Any issues raised, the response is "All good our end bud, fix it yourself"

Doubt I'll be renewing with them. Happy with my other 3 subs.

Offline mccred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1156 on: September 23, 2019, 06:05:47 pm »
If anyone could be good enough to PM a working host be most appreciated. Been using the large one starting with R on a firestick and been pretty solid until all this mess, so stuck with them. Doesn't sound like their coming back anytime to soon.
Understand people wanting to keep their cards close to their chest at this time. But if don't ask?

Thanks in advance.
Don't Ever,Ever Buy The S*n. Fucking Tory Scum.

FUCK OFF PUTIN!

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1157 on: September 23, 2019, 11:48:25 pm »
If anyone could be good enough to PM a working host be most appreciated. Been using the large one starting with R on a firestick and been pretty solid until all this mess, so stuck with them. Doesn't sound like their coming back anytime to soon.
Understand people wanting to keep their cards close to their chest at this time. But if don't ask?

Thanks in advance.
you might be better off waiting to see what happens rather than jumping in now only for it to go pear shaped. Most Providers still have limited channels available with no time frame on when they'll have their full quota

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #1158 on: September 24, 2019, 12:06:02 am »
Fella I get it off is back open for renewals and new subs. Theres still only limited channels and lots of maintenance etc going on so I'm a bit suspicious. Although he's been top notch for years now.

My advice to anyone would be to just slog it out for a few weeks before diving in and subscribing. A month might be worth a try but wouldn't go any longer at this current time. Could all go to pot again.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1159 on: September 24, 2019, 09:18:29 am »
sub is up tomorrow and id paid a couple of weeks ago

nothing working for me right now

on the plus since about january 2017 ive shelled out the guts of 400 quid between boxes, subs, trials, postage and a firestick. maybe about 370

but saved anywhere between 20-40 quid a month. Lets say 20 worst case scenario, thats still 660 saved so 300 easily up, likely way more

way better channels too given id 3pms, every match going and a lot of movies and boxsets,