Author Topic: Champions League final ticket details  (Read 23485 times)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
Re: Champions League final ticket details
« Reply #160 on: May 18, 2022, 05:04:48 pm »
do you have to sign for tickets when posted special delivery ?
you are meant to yes but some postie's will just deliver it anyway

Offline macksmate

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2022, 05:06:03 pm »
you are meant to yes but some postie's will just deliver it anyway

cant be sure im in and dont want them going back to depot so hope so

Offline mgranv_kop

• Main Stander
« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2022, 05:09:03 pm »
1st time poster - 15 year or so avid reader.

Just a quick question and do delete if not allowed - does anyone know much about the transfer  of Mobile Final tickets on the App? Got a friend of a friend of a friend type scenario who can no longer afford to go, got the tickets through UEFA Ballot and states he can just transfer, and isnt charging through the roof.

All seems a bit loose to me, does he effectively still own them and can recall them? Too many scammers out there to trust these days if if they are connected through numerous friendship links!

Any thoughts would be great - i'll be in Paris anyway so should be a good crack whether I bag a ticket or not!

Thanks all

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2022, 05:10:48 pm »

Just a quick question and do delete if not allowed - does anyone know much about the transfer  of Mobile Final tickets on the App? Got a friend of a friend of a friend type scenario who can no longer afford to go, got the tickets through UEFA Ballot and states he can just transfer, and isnt charging through the roof.

All seems a bit loose to me, does he effectively still own them and can recall them? Too many scammers out there to trust these days if if they are connected through numerous friendship links!

Any thoughts would be great - i'll be in Paris anyway so should be a good crack whether I bag a ticket or not!

Thanks all

This person shouldn't be charging fellow Reds any more than FV, never mind through the roof!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: May 18, 2022, 05:12:15 pm »
cant be sure im in and dont want them going back to depot so hope so
have you had special delivery stuff posted without being signed for before? If so then should be fine

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2022, 05:12:51 pm »

Thanks all
if it feels loose mate it's probably a bit loose

Offline mgranv_kop

• Main Stander
« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2022, 05:15:38 pm »
This person shouldn't be charging fellow Reds any more than FV, never mind through the roof!
Yep - agree - he's just making Ł50 for himself for each ticket, so Ł100. But he lives in Scotland so cant meet him and i dont trust anyone  ;D

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2022, 06:49:13 pm »
Mate is 790 in the line up, do you think he has a shot. I’d like at least one of us to get one

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2022, 06:51:52 pm »
Mate is 790 in the line up, do you think he has a shot. I’d like at least one of us to get one
highly doubtful

Online willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2022, 07:05:42 pm »
No chance given the take up so far. Only chance Is some sort of large return from uefa/Madrid which also appears unlikely

Offline DaveyLFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2022, 08:21:22 pm »

Thanks all

I had Euro 2022 tickets on the UEFA app, and when you transferred tickets they were gone. You couldn’t recall them and as long as you got the email address correct the other person got them.

But as has been said here the risk is will the person send them etc, can you trust them.

Unfortunately I can’t confirm or let you know if the system is the same for Champions League it may be different and they can recall or do something. I doubt it based on Euro’s but my advise would be only deal with people you trust. I only swapped mine between friends in the Euros or friends of friends.
Form is temporary, Class is for life... Liverpool FC - All others forever in our shadow

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2022, 08:48:21 pm »
Got the postal card through my door today to collect my ticket.

We don't get a free travel pass with it like in Madrid by any chance do we?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #172 on: May 19, 2022, 05:23:14 am »
Did you get an email from Royal Mail / LFC in advance of delivery this morning?

or guessing you collected?
Since Wembley/Finals tickets have been sent out by the 3rd party company in Exeter, SD emails are never sent, only the ones that are sent from LFC are, and that’s hit and miss as well.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #173 on: May 19, 2022, 07:55:32 am »
Since Wembley/Finals tickets have been sent out by the 3rd party company in Exeter, SD emails are never sent, only the ones that are sent from LFC are, and that’s hit and miss as well.

So these CL tickets are being sent out by a 3rd party company? Thought they were being sent by the club due to the option of collecting at the stadium

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: May 19, 2022, 08:04:02 am »
Any chance the tickets in the  Monday sale this week will be posted today or will it be tomorrow do you reckon?
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline LincsRedbob

• Legacy Fan
  • Hold your head up high
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2022, 09:02:33 am »
I can't get my head around the fact there are so many tickets out there but so many cashing in. Average I'm getting quoted is 2,000 / 2,500 and thats not even in our end. I'm off anyway but sickened how so many can ask so much money
Fought them all the way. Proud to be amongst some great supporters.

SOS member 4969        12.09.12 JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2022, 09:11:39 am »
So these CL tickets are being sent out by a 3rd party company? Thought they were being sent by the club due to the option of collecting at the stadium

It has been like this for years now, for finals or charity shields. Ticket zone send them, you will notice the different envelope and address insert, than if the club send them. The collection ones have to be sent from Devon to the club.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2022, 09:13:15 am »
I can't get my head around the fact there are so many tickets out there but so many cashing in. Average I'm getting quoted is 2,000 / 2,500 and thats not even in our end. I'm off anyway but sickened how so many can ask so much money

There may not be as many as you think. Lot of fakes about

Offline jimmyred2010

• Anny Roader
« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2022, 09:26:43 am »

Same, it's madness. Got my travel and hotel sorted, hopefully a fan park will come up. EIther way, the city will be buzzing.

Offline mgranv_kop

• Main Stander
« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2022, 10:30:39 am »
Same, it's madness. Got my travel and hotel sorted, hopefully a fan park will come up. EIther way, the city will be buzzing.

Yep resigned to the fact a ticket isnt going to happen now - just have an absolute blast round the pubs of Paris!

Offline MaskedBenitez

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2022, 10:54:07 am »
326 in the waiting list :'(

So close but yet so far haha!

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2022, 10:57:14 am »
Mad innit. I've sorted people out CL final tickets in the past for face value as well.

Just want your moment of karma to come back round haha.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2022, 11:01:42 am »
no hologram either which is a bit strange. i know they have the hidden ink in the paper but going to be even more fans getting scammed with blags i reckon

Thought that myself, look so easy to fake, but you can see there's a rectangle with some sort of security ink at the top, but still piece of piss to fake

CL Finals are normally strict with police presence and ticket checks though, unlike the absolute farce at Wembley
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 01:11:18 pm by PaulKS »

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2022, 12:12:30 pm »
Thought that myself, look so easy to fake, but you can see there's a rectangle with some sort of security ink at the top, but still piece of piss to fake

CL Finals normally don't fuck about with police presence and ticket checks though, unlike the absolute farce at Wembley
Eh ? Did you go to Madrid or Istanbul (for that matter some of the earlier ones too) - there'll be checks alright.

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2022, 12:14:05 pm »
Just checked my ticket confirmation.. looks like I didn't click the postage button ffs.

Not going to be able to get up to Liverpool before I fly on wednesday.

Any suggestions or anyone in the same boat? Will they post (to lead booker address) if I call?

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2022, 01:08:56 pm »
Just checked my ticket confirmation.. looks like I didn't click the postage button ffs.

Any suggestions or anyone in the same boat? Will they post (to lead booker address) if I call?

Call the club ASAP, you might be able to arrange pick up in Paris
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2022, 01:10:03 pm »

best to DM them on twitter although for the FA Cup semi they wouldn't let me change to postage,

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2022, 01:10:38 pm »
Eh ? Did you go to Madrid or Istanbul (for that matter some of the earlier ones too) - there'll be checks alright.

Sorry I meant they don't take any prisoners 😂 poor english on my part

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2022, 01:38:11 pm »
Saw someone on twitter put up a picture of their two tickets, with QR code showing and everything ;D

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2022, 02:01:22 pm »
Hoping today is the day they post tickets so someone can be home to take delivery. Tickets were bought on Monday

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2022, 02:06:03 pm »
Sorry I meant they don't take any prisoners 😂 poor english on my part
No worries, and agree they don't ;D

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2022, 02:48:53 pm »
Hoping today is the day they post tickets so someone can be home to take delivery. Tickets were bought on Monday

Still says TBC. Surely won't be today now?

Offline Joff123

• Anny Roader
  • They say our days our numbered
    • Twitter
« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2022, 02:58:21 pm »
Call the club ASAP, you might be able to arrange pick up in Paris
best to DM them on twitter although for the FA Cup semi they wouldn't let me change to postage,

Thanks, I did the live chat and they said that it will be automatically posted to me as I didn't select an option (collection or postage...) and I wouldn't have to pay postage....

Makes me quite worried..

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2022, 03:02:12 pm »
Thanks, I did the live chat and they said that it will be automatically posted to me as I didn't select an option (collection or postage...) and I wouldn't have to pay postage....

Makes me quite worried..
guy I was speaking to for the FA Cup semi didn't have his ticket posted to his mate overseas because he didn't pay the postage even though club said they would post it

Offline ScubaSteve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2022, 03:16:22 pm »
Still says TBC. Surely won't be today now?

Yeah looking more likely they’ll be posted out tomorrow. Any got any confirmation?

I think those who got fa cup tickets received there’s on a satD from the ballot sale

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #195 on: May 19, 2022, 04:28:33 pm »

I was 99% certain I selected postage but just noticed that I wasn't charged extra - just the total of the 2 tickets.  My booking confirmation shows nothing alongside ticket fulfilment?
If collection, then how does that work if the payment card used doesn't belong to the lead booker?  Website saying lead booker needs to show payment card used as well as their ID.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 04:37:47 pm by Istanbul Boy »

Offline Samio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2022, 06:01:19 pm »
Pissed off the tickets bought on Monday haven't been posted yet. Looks like next week for delivery, then.

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2022, 06:08:54 pm »
Pissed off the tickets bought on Monday haven't been posted yet. Looks like next week for delivery, then.

Could be tomorrow or Saturday.

Offline Samio

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2022, 06:16:30 pm »
Could be tomorrow or Saturday.

If they haven't been sent out yet, it won't be tomorrow........ But here's hoping for a Saturday delivery.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2022, 06:31:05 pm »
If they haven't been sent out yet, it won't be tomorrow........ But here's hoping for a Saturday delivery.
if it's special delivery it should deliver on a Saturday