Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1316463 times)

Online Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
Re: TORY ONLY Polticis Thread
« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2022, 06:52:42 pm »
Monday's headlines. Friday's chip paper. That will be his usual way of getting through this. Suspect he will say misinterpretation of the rules and civil servant who sent the email will take one for him.

Living costs crisis is coming soon and I'm not sure how Boris and Sunak will deal with that and let's face it a lot of the electorate only give a toss about money.

If there is more to come then he might be facing the chop but there isn't anyone else in the Tory front bench that can appeal (bullshit) like him.

Offline Trump's tiny tiny hands

• Legacy Fan
  • Building steam with a grain of salt
« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2022, 06:58:39 pm »
Shameless wanker is doing a party political, going on about the vaccination programme  :no

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #82 on: January 12, 2022, 06:59:41 pm »
Monday's headlines. Friday's chip paper. That will be his usual way of getting through this. Suspect he will say misinterpretation of the rules and civil servant who sent the email will take one for him.

Living costs crisis is coming soon and I'm not sure how Boris and Sunak will deal with that and let's face it a lot of the electorate only give a toss about money.

If there is more to come then he might be facing the chop but there isn't anyone else in the Tory front bench that can appeal (bullshit) like him.
no chance he can survive this, it's a matter of when he goes, not if
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #83 on: January 12, 2022, 07:00:30 pm »
Shameless wanker is doing a party political, going on about the vaccination programme  :no
yep, just come on after the local news, I imagine this going down well....

Focussed on "The People's Priorities" :lmao

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #84 on: January 12, 2022, 07:03:43 pm »
Did we ever get an answer to the question about whether Sue Gray was at the party?
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2022, 07:06:22 pm »
Like the great Winston Churchill who crossed the lines multiple times in his career, Michael Fabricant is a Tory with a Whig.
He's a Tory with several wigs, to simulate hair growth, getting a haircut etc.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2022, 07:11:49 pm »
yep, just come on after the local news, I imagine this going down well....

Focussed on "The People's Priorities" :lmao
I would think one of the peoples priorities is the rising cost of fuel prices.
One of Johnsons Brexit glorious opportunities was we will be free to reduce VAT on fuel prices.

Tories remove whip from Anne Marie Morris over support for energy VAT cut motion

Labour’s VAT cut motion was defeated by 319 votes to 229, majority 90, with Ms Morris the only Tory to rebel.
https://www.aol.co.uk/news/tories-remove-whip-anne-marie-093549701.html

It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2022, 07:17:17 pm »

Needs calling out on all that bullshit too.
Now lagging behind on numbers of fully vaccinated and our recovery is the worst in the G7.
The only reason the rate is forecast to be the highest in 2022 is because he tanked our economy so badly with his oven ready brexit, the shameless prick.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 07:41:45 pm by lobsterboy »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2022, 07:22:50 pm »
The pressure on Sue Grey is ridiculous.  How can any report she does be right.?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2022, 07:31:48 pm »

It can be right if she has any integrity.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2022, 07:31:56 pm »

Will she receive the damehood or enter the House of Lords first after the whitewashing report she'll deliver?

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2022, 07:34:59 pm »

She just needs to do her job with integrity and honesty. Like she is paid to do by the British people.
I know this is an alien concept in Downing Street but for fucks sake the shifty prick is bang to right this time.

Online Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2022, 07:41:53 pm »
Not quite as simple as that.

She’s a SCS - but the report she writes will need clearing. It’s her report but it’ll say what Johnson wants it to.

The Civil Service are impartial not independent.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2022, 07:45:29 pm »
I wonder how much it will cost to redecorate the flat.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2022, 07:57:34 pm »
Not quite as simple as that.

She’s a SCS - but the report she writes will need clearing. It’s her report but it’ll say what Johnson wants it to.

The Civil Service are impartial not independent.
I doubt he'll get away with that, he's made too many enemies, someone will leak the original if he attempts to tamper with it.

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2022, 07:59:16 pm »
I wonder how much it will cost to redecorate the flat.

When he leaves?
If Gove gets it it'll be full scarface, with hookers, tigers and a massive pile of coke.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2022, 08:04:16 pm »
When he leaves?
If Gove gets it it'll be full scarface, with hookers, tigers and a massive pile of coke.
If Truss gets it it'll be really cheesy.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2022, 08:21:03 pm »
I see Rees-Mogg is trying to calm the whole situation down. Civil servants’ heads should roll, and the PM should keep his job as “Politicians are subject to elections, Civil servants are subject to HR. HR does not apply to ministers as they have to retain the confidence to the British People.” :o

https://twitter.com/kateferguson4/status/1481323556906717186?s=21

Presumably he’s never heard of the ministerial code?  Ridiculous man.

Also called Douglas Ross, the leader of the Scottish Conservative leader “not a big figure in the Conservative party”. Like I said, calming the whole situation down.  ::)

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2022, 08:24:14 pm »
Also called Douglas Ross, the leader of the Scottish Conservative leader “not a big figure in the Conservative party”.

Broken clocks....

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2022, 08:25:02 pm »
If Truss gets it it'll be really cheesy.

She looks like she'd request a secret sex dungeon.
That knicker baroness would probably fund it for her.
Knowing the fuckers who've had the job, there probably already is one though.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2022, 08:28:43 pm »
I see Rees-Mogg is trying to calm the whole situation down. Civil servants’ heads should roll, and the PM should keep his job as “Politicians are subject to elections, Civil servants are subject to HR. HR does not apply to ministers as they have to retain the confidence to the British People.” :o

Also called Douglas Ross, the leader of the Scottish Conservative leader “not a big figure in the Conservative party”. Like I said, calming the whole situation down.  ::)

According to the Sky bloke, when he informed some of the Tory grandees of the comments of Douglas Ross, they were speechless!
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2022, 08:34:41 pm »
Downing Street Civil servants being told to clean up their phones and destroy any evidence linking to the now established party/parties.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/partygate-phones-clean-up-investigation-sue-gray-b1991055.html

No doubt Cressida's finest will also be on hand to advise on the best methods to do this.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 08:36:22 pm by lobsterboy »

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2022, 08:49:20 pm »
Just watched the LBC clip with Mogg talking about Douglas Ross.... this is absolute gold.  :lmao :lmao

Ross is in an impossible place now and has just been humiliated by Mogg....as has the whole Scottish Conservative "Party".

I almost hope Boris survives now to watch Ross trying to campaign at the next election for a Prime Minister he called on to resign.

Offline shy_talk

• Main Stander
  • Shy talkin so misunderstood... really no good
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2022, 09:15:50 pm »
The racists became empowered again. Overt racism was becoming a rarity, but since 2015/16 it really has reared its ugly head again.

On another matter, Labour and the opposition need to be planting the seed that the tories have all been in on this and have enabled this chancer, and that a simple change of leadership will not be enough.

Any incoming leader, however hard they may try to distance themselves, need to be shown up as being part of the cronyism, the lies, the incompetence, the double standards and that simply chucking the fat scruffy twat under the bus just wont wash.

Can that bus weight some 350 million pounds (lb) please.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: January 12, 2022, 09:23:44 pm »
There’s something refreshing about standards in British society here.

In America, the president openly courted armed insurrection to keep his job….and nothing happened

Here? Someone had a drinks party when they shouldn’t have, and the PM is most likely going to pay the price with his job.

It’s actually quite reassuring.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2022, 09:25:02 pm »

In America, the president openly courted armed insurrection to keep his job….and nothing happened

Here? Someone had a drinks party when they shouldn’t have, and the PM is most likely going to pay the price with his job.

You have quite low standards! Being slightly better than the USA isn't something to be proud of.

It's taken a lot of shit to get to this point.

Online Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2022, 09:27:03 pm »

He’s the worst of the fucking bunch. Don’t know how civil servants in his team can carry on working with him.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: January 12, 2022, 09:29:04 pm »
You have quite low standards! Being slightly better than the USA isn't something to be proud of.

It's taken a lot of shit to get to this point.
No no.. massively better.  And whilst it’s taken a lot of shit to get to this point, this is a peculiarly British way to go out.

And almost all conservative prime ministers end up resigning, which goes under the radar.
W

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2022, 09:30:05 pm »
No no.. massively better.  And whilst it’s taken a lot of shit to get to this point, this is a peculiarly British way to go out.

And almost all conservative prime ministers end up resigning, which goes under the radar.

I genuinely can't understand how you can look at all this, and come to the conclusion it is reassuring.

Offline shy_talk

• Main Stander
  • Shy talkin so misunderstood... really no good
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2022, 09:42:23 pm »

That's just it though, Billions squandered and/or siphoned off to unknown whoevers (whats Harry Redknapps dog doing currently?)
Dominic Cummings
Matt Hancock
A test and trace app that hasn't been seen let alone rolled out
Trying to change the rules mid game to get his pal off the hook regards a job on the side (the 'natural justice' fiasco - a la evasion vs avoidance)
How many kids have you got Boris and have they all had the MMR jab mate?
Who's decorating number 10 this week and who's paying? PS whats in the pipeline for them?

That a handful of spivs and thieves having turned up for a glass of wine being the fulcrum that potentially ousts this lobotomized-honey-monster only shows the great British public in a quite pathetic light.

All the people victimized by the police farce for covid related indiscretions should club together and bring a joint prosecution.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2022, 09:46:07 pm »
I genuinely can't understand how you can look at all this, and come to the conclusion it is reassuring.
Relative to the US that is.
W

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2022, 09:47:33 pm »

That a handful of spivs and thieves having turned up for a glass of wine being the fulcrum that potentially ousts this lobotomized-honey-monster only shows the great British public in a quite pathetic light.

Correct.

They voted him in.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2022, 10:03:33 pm »
How is this cretin still in charge? Proven liar who needs removing from power immediately. Ed Davey was right, he is a threat to the health and well-being of the people of this nation.

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2022, 10:06:49 pm »
Correct.

They voted him in.

To be fair it was mainly the English. Scotland voted SNP and Wales were Labour.
The english love getting shafted and sneered at by posh public school twats. Fuck knows why.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2022, 10:11:13 pm »
Was it a garden party political broadcast?

Did he know he was in it?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline lobsterboy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: January 12, 2022, 10:13:33 pm »
That's just it though, Billions squandered and/or siphoned off to unknown whoevers (whats Harry Redknapps dog doing currently?)
Dominic Cummings
Matt Hancock
A test and trace app that hasn't been seen let alone rolled out   and the Tory Lord put in place as a corruption czar also happens to be married to the woman responsible for the 38 billlion failure
Trying to change the rules mid game to get his pal off the hook regards a job on the side (the 'natural justice' fiasco - a la evasion vs avoidance)
How many kids have you got Boris and have they all had the MMR jab mate?
Who's decorating number 10 this week and who's paying? PS whats in the pipeline for them?

All the people victimized by the police farce for covid related indiscretions should club together and bring a joint prosecution.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #116 on: January 12, 2022, 10:18:40 pm »
She just needs to do her job with integrity and honesty. Like she is paid to do by the British people.
I know this is an alien concept in Downing Street but for fucks sake the shifty prick is bang to right this time.

She just needs to do her job with integrity and honesty.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2022, 10:19:00 pm »
He broke the law.

Resign Dickhead. 
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2022, 10:26:06 pm »
He broke the law.

Resign Dickhead. 

I'm sorry, but that idea only belongs to a competent Government voted in by a competent electorate.

The British public are as thick as pigshit and fully deserve the shit that are in power.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2022, 10:29:30 pm »
How is this cretin still in charge? Proven liar who needs removing from power immediately. Ed Davey was right, he is a threat to the health and well-being of the people of this nation.

It really says something about the state of Britain that this utter turd of a human being is running the country. The way he uses pompous language and buffoonery to slime his way out of his situations makes me sick. The way so many fall for it makes me even sicker. Unfortunately, politics is just fundamentally broken in this country. Root and branch, it needs review because the current system is just not fit for purpose anymore. As Ricky Gervais says, when will "going to Eton" stop being the main criteria for leading the nation? And what will it take to attract the genuinely brightest minds and people of highest integrity to make decisions on behalf of the public?
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4