Author Topic: AC Milan away ticket details  (Read 25445 times)

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: AC Milan away ticket details
« Reply #200 on: December 3, 2021, 10:15:02 pm »
Just Park will be well cheaper if you don't mind walking down towards the airport.
Great shout that, cheers

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #201 on: December 4, 2021, 09:21:22 am »
https://www.italia.it/en/covid19 this suggests it's 6 max per table at all in door venues, no max outside
Exactly this, I'm here already (thought I'd catch some Serie A with no chance of Wolves away) and a lot congregating outside bars so they can mingle and drink mask free
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline Oh Yes BisCAN

• Kopite
  • Where Kenny played...
« Reply #202 on: December 4, 2021, 09:25:35 am »
For anyone interested, all the airport checks seemed to take place on the UK side, but are pretty strict. Insisted on "surgical mask" rather than cloth or something branded. They are now selling from vending machines at gates in Gatwick, so bring one with you.

Off to San Siro later and it looks like unvaccinated are going to struggle to get in, even with recovery certificate, if away fans under same scrutiny as home supporters.
"Has everybody heard... the bird is the word?" @rabbitrabbiton

Offline jackjones93

• Main Stander
  • we'll be coming down the road ...
« Reply #203 on: December 4, 2021, 11:12:10 am »
Are we all okay having our locator form, test, COVID pass etc on our phones or reckon they do need to be printed?

Offline annasfield

• Anny Roader

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #205 on: December 4, 2021, 12:48:47 pm »
That’s my lad and my niece knackered then !!

Booked with sport options, tickets bought, all tests paid for . Fucks sake !!

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/fans/away-travel/european-cup
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: December 4, 2021, 01:08:01 pm »
So double vaccinated but tested positive for Covid on 21 Nov, have finished my 10 day isolation today but my NHS App won't show my travel pass. Just read something about passes on the app being blocked for 14 days rather than the 10 required. Think I'm too late for the letter, though have just ordered. Am due to travel on Monday, any ideas.........

Having cancelled all my accommodation (at free cancellation limit) and thinking about moving my flight the app has finally updated, lol. At least I'm cleared to go now. Now to find a new place to stay.....

If you do get Covid before travel but with time to complete self isolation etc it worth knowing that if you report correctly and do the PCR etc, your Covid Pass/vaccination record is deleted from the app and can take another 48 hours to reinstate after you have completed full 10 day isolation. So have contingencies in place if the timings are close (e.g. apply for the letter, have printed your covid pass before it's deleted)
« Last Edit: December 4, 2021, 01:11:44 pm by Levitz »
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #207 on: December 4, 2021, 01:12:37 pm »
For anyone interested, all the airport checks seemed to take place on the UK side, but are pretty strict. Insisted on "surgical mask" rather than cloth or something branded. They are now selling from vending machines at gates in Gatwick, so bring one with you.

Off to San Siro later and it looks like unvaccinated are going to struggle to get in, even with recovery certificate, if away fans under same scrutiny as home supporters.

Did they check when you had your second jab? Mine will have been two weeks on Tuesday and we fly on Monday. I know some countries say you have to have been vaccinated for 2 weeks, but don’t think Italy is on that list, cheers

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #208 on: December 4, 2021, 06:16:59 pm »
Breaking news on Sky:
ALL returning passengers to the UK have to have a pre-departure Covid test and comes into force 4am Tuesday. Just another hurdle
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: December 4, 2021, 06:18:09 pm »
Fuck sake. Taking the piss now. That will surely stop some going.

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #210 on: December 4, 2021, 06:19:30 pm »
Breaking news on Sky:
ALL returning passengers to the UK have to have a pre-departure Covid test and comes into force 4am Tuesday. Just another hurdle

Basically means that the day trip is off as there’s no way one can do an on the day PCR test in Italy and get the result to get re-entry to the UK

Offline GDGLEWIS

• Main Stander
« Reply #211 on: December 4, 2021, 06:22:45 pm »
Basically means that the day trip is off as there’s no way one can do an on the day PCR test in Italy and get the result to get re-entry to the UK
if you got the randox and get the correct PCR  test that will cover you both ways for entry into Italy and returning as the test is normally within 48 hours, you still need a day two test, like what was needed for Portugal earlier In the season.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #212 on: December 4, 2021, 06:23:29 pm »
Anyone know where to get a test in Italy then haha
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #213 on: December 4, 2021, 06:24:35 pm »
So what’s the score with Milan now then. I’m going Monday-Wednesday. Already Have got the randox antigen test for departure and the 2day pcr test for arrival. What else do I need now

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: December 4, 2021, 06:27:16 pm »
Also hope it's lateral flow, not PCR
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #215 on: December 4, 2021, 06:27:58 pm »
So what’s the score with Milan now then. I’m going Monday-Wednesday. Already Have got the randox antigen test for departure and the 2day pcr test for arrival. What else do I need now

A pre-departure test over in Italy

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #216 on: December 4, 2021, 06:31:36 pm »
A pre-departure test over in Italy
So can we use a randox one and take it over there. Or have we got to buy it over there

Offline NickoH

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: December 4, 2021, 06:33:44 pm »
So can we use a randox one and take it over there. Or have we got to buy it over there

Not a clue, so confusing now

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: December 4, 2021, 06:35:33 pm »
BBC says a lateral flow will be sound

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59534685?at_custom2=twitter&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_medium=custom7&at_campaign=64&at_custom4=4341721A-552E-11EC-B281-EE1E3A982C1E&at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking

How we get one over there, I have no idea. Does it have to be signed off like the pre-travel ones to Italy so we have a QR code? Or can we just grab a random one and do it over there?

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #219 on: December 4, 2021, 06:37:41 pm »
BBC reporting (early, so watch for updates) that you need to take a lateral flow or PCR test before departure:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59534685

"Travellers heading to the UK will now have to have a Covid test before their departure in effort to limit spread of the virus, government has announced."

AND

"Travellers will be required to submit evidence of a negative lateral flow or PCR test to enter."

Offline GDGLEWIS

• Main Stander
« Reply #220 on: December 4, 2021, 06:45:32 pm »
BBC says a lateral flow will be sound
If you fly out and return within 48 hours your fine,
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59534685?at_custom2=twitter&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_medium=custom7&at_campaign=64&at_custom4=4341721A-552E-11EC-B281-EE1E3A982C1E&at_custom3=%40BBCBreaking

How we get one over there, I have no idea. Does it have to be signed off like the pre-travel ones to Italy so we have a QR code? Or can we just grab a random one and do it over there?
BBC reporting (early, so watch for updates) that you need to take a lateral flow or PCR test before departure:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59534685

"Travellers heading to the UK will now have to have a Covid test before their departure in effort to limit spread of the virus, government has announced."

AND

"Travellers will be required to submit evidence of a negative lateral flow or PCR test to enter."

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #221 on: December 4, 2021, 06:56:29 pm »
Shit one this, hopefully those staying longer in Italy can get sorted, airports should all have testing centres at least. I'm only in Italy for 24hrs so test in UK on Monday night should cover

Offline shambles

• Kopite
  • It's not easy being green
« Reply #222 on: December 4, 2021, 07:19:34 pm »
The whole thing is a farce.
I have to take a test now then before getting on the flight. Then sit on a plane for two hours with people who have tested negative. Then take another test after I land?

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: December 4, 2021, 07:42:12 pm »
Booked a lateral flow in Malpensa airport a couple hours before we fly, should be alright, only 20 quid

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #224 on: December 4, 2021, 08:09:45 pm »
Booked a lateral flow in Malpensa airport a couple hours before we fly, should be alright, only 20 quid
Where do we book it mate

Offline nutsandbolts

• Main Stander
« Reply #225 on: December 4, 2021, 08:27:31 pm »
Sports Options are saying this;
"Due to the new government rules for entering the UK please take your antigen test the day before you travel. This way the test result will still be valid for your return flight as it would be within 48 hours of arrival back in the UK "
Trying to change my test in Rose Lane from Tomorrow to Monday

Offline Redman0151

• Legacy Fan

Offline MainStandUltra

• Kemlynite
« Reply #227 on: December 4, 2021, 09:49:14 pm »
https://www.abta.com/tips-and-advice/travelling-during-coronavirus/which-covid-19-tests-do-i-need-my-holiday-and-how-do-i-get-one

Says on here that you can take a test with you from a UK provider. Going to go to Randox tomorrow morning and grab one to throw in me bag.

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: December 4, 2021, 09:51:18 pm »
https://www.abta.com/tips-and-advice/travelling-during-coronavirus/which-covid-19-tests-do-i-need-my-holiday-and-how-do-i-get-one

Says on here that you can take a test with you from a UK provider. Going to go to Randox tomorrow morning and grab one to throw in me bag.

don't forget to take the tube/vial out and put it in with your liquids.......
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #229 on: December 5, 2021, 08:02:45 am »
On sky website. Would you say this means we can take another test over to Milan with us. Will shoot down the shop now and pick another up if it’s the case

Testing - more details

The Department of Health advises that people can get private PCR or lateral flow tests from pharmacies, or a lateral flow kit can be purchased in the UK before travelling.

The negative test will need to be registered, and the private provider will explain how to do this.

A lateral flow kit bought in the UK to take abroad should include instructions to register that you are fit to fly.

The kit cannot be one provided by the NHS.

This is because the test has to be registered to prove you are negative, and that is done by the private provider. It is not a service offered by the NHS.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-travel-rules-have-changed-again-what-are-they-now-12422207

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: December 5, 2021, 11:01:58 am »
On sky website. Would you say this means we can take another test over to Milan with us. Will shoot down the shop now and pick another up if it’s the case

That's what I'd say, yes.

From the GOV website... "From 4am, Tuesday 7 December you must also take a PCR or LFD COVID-19 test within the 2 days before you travel to England. Read more about taking a COVID-19 test before you travel to England."

I have a spare Randox Antigen test that I'm going to take out there with me. Based on everything I've read, that should be ok.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #231 on: December 5, 2021, 11:36:50 am »
Anyone coming home via Dublin, their rules are different, and you need the lateral flow to be administered by a professional - so it needs to be done over there. Most pharmacies do a walk in service for €15.
Long live the King

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #232 on: December 5, 2021, 12:12:20 pm »
ordered a couple of Randox lateral flows which we will click and collect on way to Manc airport -   also got a couple of Randox pcrs which we will do as soon as we land Thursday and put them in the drop box at the airport - hopefully get those results back in time for Villa!

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: December 5, 2021, 12:16:10 pm »
Most will be able to use the same test they are using to get into Italy

Doing my LFT in the morning before I fly tomorrow. According to this can use same test result before I fly on weds

Taking your test in the UK before travel
If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must use a private test provider for the test and not an NHS test.

The service on which you will arrive back in the UK must set off for the UK within 3 days of when you took the test.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england

Online jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: December 5, 2021, 12:22:15 pm »
Lovely sunny day in Bergamo 🌞
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: December 5, 2021, 12:31:07 pm »

Doing my LFT in the morning before I fly tomorrow. According to this can use same test result before I fly on weds

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england

Is this right or is this because the rules don't come in till Tuesday and the 3-day thing is advice that currently applies to people unvaxxed or have been to countries on the red list.....
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #236 on: December 5, 2021, 12:40:57 pm »

Totally correct - been racking my brains over this but if you are in and out within 3 days of the test and the scheduled flight back (not arrival) you are sound. Just changed my booking to 5.30 today  - FLY back 16.45 UK time Wednesday

The original fit to fly Randox lateral flow that i bought before the rule change last week can be used over there if you want as the fit to fly back to the UK . Just download the Randox app to make things easy before you go

Finally faiuntesteval.it shows all the chemists in Italy you can get the fit to fly from, there is one 90m from our hotel for starters, looks like they are all over the city about 20 Euro - In case you cant get hold of a Randox do it yourself kit

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #237 on: December 5, 2021, 12:42:53 pm »
Is this right or is this because the rules don't come in till Tuesday and the 3-day thing is advice that currently applies to people unvaxxed or have been to countries on the red list.....

This is on the latest guidance and applies to people out and back to the UK within 3 days

Taking your test in the UK before travel
If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must use a private test provider for the test and not an NHS test.

The service on which you will arrive back in the UK must set off for the UK within 3 days of when you took the test.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #238 on: December 5, 2021, 12:46:49 pm »
Im flying out Tuesday morning, and back on Thursday... so based on the above I'll do my test on Monday which should keep me covered.

What a massive ball ache all of this is

Offline uppercentenary92

• Main Stander
« Reply #239 on: December 5, 2021, 01:24:43 pm »
Im flying out Tuesday morning, and back on Thursday... so based on the above I'll do my test on Monday which should keep me covered.

What a massive ball ache all of this is

As long as you have less than 3 days away per the gov wesbite between test and flight your sorted. It does make sense especially if on a day trip / 1 night - i am just glad i got in my the skin of my teeth. PCR still a pain but at least we are back home