Author Topic: Today's shooting - The Sandy Hook Memorial Thread - Thoughts and Prayers  (Read 530340 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
https://t.co/GCPwxb2gz1
Not a mass shooting, but a 10 yr old shoots his mam because she wouldn’t order him a VR headset. Kills her and then logs on and orders one from Amazon.
Seems like the kid has had mental health issues since he was very young. They are trying him as an adult

That country is totally fucked.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Not a mass shooting, but a 10 yr old shoots his mam because she wouldn’t order him a VR headset. Kills her and then logs on and orders one from Amazon.
Seems like the kid has had mental health issues since he was very young. They are trying him as an adult

If only his mum had been carrying, she'd have been able to defend herself and stop the shooting.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Fancy leaving a loaded gun lying around where someone with mental health issues live.

When my sis was still married I was terrified someone would get hold of one of her husband's guns whilst they were fighting and harm someone. 

Even though they were kept in a locked cabinet the kids still knew where the keys were kept.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Rage issues, 5 imaginary people talking to him and psychopathic tendencies.

Yup seems like a gun would be a perfect thing to purchase.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fancy leaving a loaded gun lying around where someone with mental health issues live.

When my sis was still married I was terrified someone would get hold of one of her husband's guns whilst they were fighting and harm someone. 

Even though they were kept in a locked cabinet the kids still knew where the keys were kept.

The Americans whole attitude to firearm security is an absolute joke. In the UK, you have to, by Law, store your firearms in a Police Approved gun safe, that is securly affixed to the structure of the house and you keep your ammunition seperate, its a condition of the Firearms Certificate (shotguns are different). The firearm can only be out of the safe when cleaning it, or when travelling to/from the range. Mine's hidden away and bolted to an internal brick wall with anchor bolts. Its not coming off that wall without ripping the wall out. The Yanks, leave it on the bedside table is OK.

You can get easy access safes if you are that worried about burglars/home invaders as they call them, that are fingerprint activated, you put your whole hand in to unlock. It should be Law that they have to store them this way.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Rage issues, 5 imaginary people talking to him and psychopathic tendencies.

Yup seems like a gun would be a perfect thing to purchase.

Maybe they were hoping to knock off the 5 imaginary people to relieve him of his symptoms.

Sorry if that's insensitive to anyone with psychosis but how stupid were those parents!

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The Americans whole attitude to firearm security is an absolute joke. In the UK, you have to, by Law, store your firearms in a Police Approved gun safe, that is securly affixed to the structure of the house and you keep your ammunition seperate, its a condition of the Firearms Certificate (shotguns are different). The firearm can only be out of the safe when cleaning it, or when travelling to/from the range. Mine's hidden away and bolted to an internal brick wall with anchor bolts. Its not coming off that wall without ripping the wall out. The Yanks, leave it on the bedside table is OK.

You can get easy access safes if you are that worried about burglars/home invaders as they call them, that are fingerprint activated, you put your whole hand in to unlock. It should be Law that they have to store them this way.

I know the UK laws Rob, he had rifles and shotguns and I know the probability of anything happening was low but I still notified the police in case they got a call from her or the kids.

When you have a violent bully, guns and kids wanting to protect their mum and/or themselves I didn't want any of them getting done for murder when it was self defence. 

I'm going back to the 90s when women were still blamed for being beaten by their partners.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I know the UK laws Rob, he had rifles and shotguns and I know the probability of anything happening was low but I still notified the police in case they got a call from her or the kids.

When you have a violent bully, guns and kids wanting to protect their mum and/or themselves I didn't want any of them getting done for murder when it was self defence. 

I'm going back to the 90s when women were still blamed for being beaten by their partners.

Sorry, I was referring to the Americans shitty attitudes.

Yeah you did the right thing. In that situation, plod should have gone to visit and if they deemed necessary, confiscated his guns.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry, I was referring to the Americans shitty attitudes.

Yeah you did the right thing. In that situation, plod should have gone to visit and if they deemed necessary, confiscated his guns.

You'd have thought so but they didn't.

They were more interested in whether the kids would testify against their dad if anything happened, basically saying it was out of their hands if they didn't.

Americans are just batshit crazy when it comes to guns though.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You'd have thought so but they didn't.

They were more interested in whether the kids would testify against their dad if anything happened, basically saying it was out of their hands if they didn't.

Americans are just batshit crazy when it comes to guns though.

Where was this? Merseyside were right bastards with us, one of the blokes at our club split from his missus so she went to them with some made up story about fearing for her life and they took everything off him. A new member had a drink driving conviction from 15 years previously and they flatly refused him an FAC

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Where was this? Merseyside were right bastards with us, one of the blokes at our club split from his missus so she went to them with some made up story about fearing for her life and they took everything off him. A new member had a drink driving conviction from 15 years previously and they flatly refused him an FAC

They lived in Holmeswood so I went to Ormskirk cop shop. 

Proper twats about it they were too basically saying "what's your problem, he's got a licence and they're locked away properly".

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They lived in Holmeswood so I went to Ormskirk cop shop. 

Proper twats about it they were too basically saying "what's your problem, he's got a licence and they're locked away properly".

Lancashire Plod - more concerned with speed limits ..............

Offline Boston always unofficial

• Legacy Fan
Kinda glad to see this thread get bumped and it's not involving some dude going apeshit crazy with an AR-15 in colorado.Can we get to xmas without a mass shooting?

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
I saw the worst video this morning. Here's a link to the story, the video is embedded in a tweet at the bottom, but I'd advise you not to watch.

https://cwbchicago.com/2022/12/horrifying-video-captured-gunman-kill-3-wound-1-outside-chicago-bar-as-parolee-is-charged.html

This guy did a home invasion robbery of a dope house in 2009 where two people were executed. Somehow he was paroled from prison 3 months ago. Then this weekend, there was some altercation at a bar where there was a party going on. He gets thrown out and is outside. The video shows a guy come out of the bar to approach him, looking like he's ready to fight. This scumbag shoots that guy dead then walks around shooting everyone who was with him. Then calmly walks around again putting one in their heads. 3 dead, one in extremely critical condition with a gunshot wound to the head. Aside from the guy who was approaching him, the other three victims posed no threat whatsoever he just hunted them down.

There are some sick animals out here, I don't even know what else to say about it. Thank God they caught him. 

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's the price of freedumb.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Col

• Shaves his tongue and shares makeup tips. May be a little camp.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
10 years since Sandy Hook.

Nothing has changed.

So sad.
I don't have to sell my soul... he's already in me.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
10 years since Sandy Hook.

Nothing has changed.

So sad.

Lots of new places have allowed permitless concealed carry.

That's change.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
The day when Americans looked at the shredded blood drenched bodies of little kids and said, yeah, we're good with that because we WANT guns. We don't need them, we just WANT them.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Ten years on from that blood-soaked day the cult. dismisses all the weak-ass mawkish reminising and explains: "The thing is, we're a cult. What do you expect from a cult? Logic? Sense? Shame and self-realisation? And the funniest thing is that although we legislate to allow small children to go to school and come home in body bags, none of you treat us like a mad cult pariah state. Looking forward to not a single peep of criticism when we host the World Cup in 4 years time. Love, the cult"
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
Lots of new places have allowed permitless concealed carry.

That's change.

Sadly that’s the truth. It’s gotten a bit worse. Strength of the gun lobby is beyond insanity. It’s really hard to square the circle of living here which in many ways is a good country of predominantly decent people but the guns issue and health care issues are beyond any level of normal common sense.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Not a mass shooting but a fucking 6yr old has managed to take a handgun into school and shoot his teacher. Has life threatening injuries.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64194407

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
Not a mass shooting but a fucking 6yr old has managed to take a handgun into school and shoot his teacher. Has life threatening injuries.

The solution, obviously, is to arm teachers so that can shoot-up 6-year-olds when they become unruly and threatening.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
The solution, obviously, is to arm teachers so that can shoot-up 6-year-olds when they become unruly and threatening.
Don't be so moronic.
The answer is to ensure all kids are packing heat. Then they can take down their rogue classmate.
That or make sure they have an angry transvestite with killer heels in every class.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

The only way to stop a 6 year-old with a gun is to arm a 7 year-old with a gun.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Don't be so moronic.
The answer is to ensure all kids are packing heat. Then they can take down their rogue classmate.
That or make sure they have an angry transvestite with killer heels in every class.

I think the world would be a better place if every angry transvestite was accompanied by a RAWK stalwart. Why should KH have all the fun?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Detained by Police  :butt

But it doesn't matter because

Mayor Phillip Jones - who took office just three days ago - said the shooting marked "a dark day for Newport News".

"We're going to learn from this and we're going to come back stronger," he told reporters.

• Legacy Fan
Did the video of the British mom at the school going on a anti-gun rant make the news? I only saw it flipping thru the internet last night.She was a bit off with the stats but spot on with the rage.
Found it here.https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/teacher-shot-virginia-abby-zwerner-parent-us-gun-laws-b2257996.html.
Dissing America,that's a no no!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 06:24:59 pm by Boston always unofficial »

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
Good on her, and good luck with the mountains of racist abuse to come.

Offline Fortneef

• Palace Fan. Punka wallah?
  • Kopite

I see a brilliant spoof of Gorey until P when I realise this actually fucking happens
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 04:48:40 pm by Fortneef »

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
Did the video of the British mom at the school going on a anti-gun rant make the news? I only saw it flipping thru the internet last night.She was a bit off with the stats but spot on with the rage.
Found it here.https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/teacher-shot-virginia-abby-zwerner-parent-us-gun-laws-b2257996.html.
Dissing America,that's a no no!

Its the same rage as plenty of American parents from Sandy Hook or even from the American students after Parkland. Always the same words 'we need change', and there never is any change of any significant meaning and frankly it just gets worse with 'always one more' tragedy.

It is hard to imagine what kind of change is required before the general consensus of the country will change.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
Its the same rage as plenty of American parents from Sandy Hook or even from the American students after Parkland. Always the same words 'we need change', and there never is any change of any significant meaning and frankly it just gets worse with 'always one more' tragedy.

It is hard to imagine what kind of change is required before the general consensus of the country will change.

It would be the kind of thing that would normally ring the changes immediately (gun battles throughout the country: either politically or racially fueled), but they would spin it to pro-gun rhetoric.

"Thankully, by the grace of God, this is the United States of America, where we are granted our right to bare arms. I dread to think how nasty this could have got without that right".  :butt

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Be sure to wear plenty of suncream if you exercise your right to bare arms 😃
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
Be sure to wear plenty of suncream if you exercise your right to bare arms 😃
Heh. ;D I missed that when I read the above.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
Monterey Park: Several people shot near Los Angeles - reports
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64364144

Police in California are responding to a shooting that has left several people injured, according to US media reports.

The incident happened in Monterey Park, located about eight miles (13km) east of Los Angeles, after 22:00 local time on Saturday (06:00 GMT on Sunday).

Thousands of people had earlier gathered in the city for the Monterey Park Lunar New Year festival.

It is not clear yet how many people were shot or whether anyone has died.

Police have not commented on the shooting and it is not known whether a suspect is in custody.

Videos on social media showed a large police presence in the area.

An eyewitness told the Los Angeles Times that three people ran into his restaurant and told him to lock the door as there was a man with a machine gun in the area.

The annual Lunar New Year festival is a weekend-long event that has previously drawn crowds of more than 100,000 visitors.

Saturday night's festivities were scheduled to end at 21:00 local time.

Monterey Park has a population of about 60,000 people and is home to a large Asian community.

Gun violence is domestic terrorism. Unless those inbred fuckers see that, they will never do anything other than send in their useless pile of thoughts, prayers and pigeon droppings.

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
10 dead now. Just another day in America.
You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
If they had more guns, they could have prevented this
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
Reported as hate crime aka racist attack
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

• Legacy Fan