Author Topic: European Away Matches - Ticket Application Form  (Read 78090 times)

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
European Away Matches - Ticket Application Form
« on: May 17, 2006, 10:29:12 pm »
All,

Please click on the link below for the application form for European Away tickets...

www.graeme.myby.co.uk/euroaway.pdf

Cheers,

Graeme

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
Re: European Away Matches - Ticket Application Form
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 09:17:45 pm »
Any ideas how else I can print this out? Haven't got Adobe Acrobat Reader and can't install it as this computer only has Windows ME. Much appreaciated..

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 10:01:20 am »
Nice one cheers
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline blurred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 10:03:05 am »
Any ideas how else I can print this out? Haven't got Adobe Acrobat Reader and can't install it as this computer only has Windows ME. Much appreaciated..

There's a link on .tv, but can't remember if that's .pdf as well... hmmm

Offline Bushy

• Hrtfordshir
  • Legacy Fan
  • ANNUAL RANDOM RaWKITE 2006
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 10:55:49 am »
Check your email, sent you a .jpg  :wave

Offline Rushian

• Blanco y en botella
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ¡No Pasarán!
    • Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 11:54:05 am »

I've got Adobe Acrobat Reader and it works fine with Windows ME.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair and fancy getting a free £25 on sign-up then use my refer code 749DCNQGK and I'll also get a £25 bonus ;)

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bargin Booze. Making life richer for the pourer.
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 07:18:55 pm »
I cant open the file. Is it just the same form as last season as i have that saved?
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Offline mikek1984

• Peel 'ed. Property of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 12:38:36 pm »
can anyone email me a jpg of this pleaseee
I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline benhamilton

• Kopite
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 12:42:51 pm »
can we send these forms off for psv yet?
The Kop is a spirit, an attitude, the heart and soul of Liverpool F.C. No-one owns it, but together we are a legion, a force like no other."

Offline Emlyn18

• Sorviodunum SU145305. Tossing over Pat Butcher or Barry Evans. Rhi's girlfriend.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 12:44:25 pm »
YES
Emlyn, you were a very bad influence on my younger brother in Barcelona! I don't know what you gave him but he was a nuisance the entire day, have banned him from Eindhoven!  :missus

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 12:44:37 pm »
can anyone email me a jpg of this pleaseee

Just sent you one mate, hope its right.

Offline mikek1984

• Peel 'ed. Property of RAWK.
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT RAT
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 12:58:33 pm »
thanks mate its fine
I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline AJ

• a.k.a. Billy Two-Threads. Property of RAWK – soon to be raffled - has as much chance of becoming a mod as David Moyes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 01:00:24 pm »
Would someone kindly send me a jpg of the form please? I've been sent some in the post but I need them now so I can send them off asap. Cheers.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 01:06:27 pm »
Would someone kindly send me a jpg of the form please? I've been sent some in the post but I need them now so I can send them off asap. Cheers.

Done mate

Offline AJ

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 01:13:05 pm »
Thanks a lot.

Offline Emlyn18

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 01:33:03 pm »
Done mate

Couldnt send it to me could you please mate?

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2007, 04:03:25 pm »
Has anyone got a blank and white copy of the form?  My colour has run out so the form won't print properly.  I don't know how to change the colours with acrobat.

Cheers

Pheeny

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 01:15:02 pm »
Has anyone got a blank and white copy of the form?  My colour has run out so the form won't print properly.  I don't know how to change the colours with acrobat.

Cheers
surely you need to change the settings of your printer not acrobat.Check your printers manual.

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 01:43:37 pm »

Cheers

Still gonna look shit in blank and white if you're using white paper  :)
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline umut

• Boys Pen
« Reply #19 on: September 5, 2007, 01:07:01 pm »
I'm writing you from Ankara, Turkey. We are a group of Liverpool fans in Turkey. Almost all of us have met through a website/football forum  http://forzalivorno.org/index.php. This forum was established a couple of years ago and those who love fooball and sympathize Livorno FC in Italy have gathered around these two main issues. Among us there are numerous Liverpool fans. We have a topic named You Will Never Walk Alone, and a lot that is going on under that topic (The site is in Turkish but we have a section in english also which you might like to have a look.

Anyway, to the point: we are around 10 people who are desperate to be among our friends from Liverpool at the stadium on 24 October 2007, Championsleague, Beşiktaş-Liverpool match. The only problem we are facing is that the tickets for Liverpool supporters will be sent to Britain and will be available only in Liverpool.

We are desperate to have access to the tickets. Do you have any idea how we can fetch tickets for the Liverpool side for that match?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #20 on: January 9, 2008, 03:46:57 pm »
didn't know the app forms were different for euro aways... cheerst for that, gonna send it in in a couple of weeks

edit: Am I right thinking that only STH and members of E.T.C. can apply for tickets with that form? (That's what's written beside the box where you can write your FC number into). Can "ordinary" FC holders apply with the normal postal app form?
« Last Edit: January 9, 2008, 04:03:52 pm by gnaume »

Offline Steve_M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: January 9, 2008, 05:30:27 pm »
didn't know the app forms were different for euro aways... cheerst for that, gonna send it in in a couple of weeks

edit: Am I right thinking that only STH and members of E.T.C. can apply for tickets with that form? (That's what's written beside the box where you can write your FC number into). Can "ordinary" FC holders apply with the normal postal app form?

Anyone with a Fan Card (as that means they already have your details logged on their system) can use the Euro away forms now.

Offline gnaume

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wow! My subconsciousness is a genius!
« Reply #22 on: January 9, 2008, 07:46:34 pm »
Anyone with a Fan Card (as that means they already have your details logged on their system) can use the Euro away forms now.
alright then, cheers

should be the same as League postal application form concerning the date you send it in, right? And don't you have to send an SAE with it for euro away?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 10:35:03 am by gnaume »

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2008, 02:39:30 pm »
alright all,

on my fancard details it says the following:

Date             Membership/Match                         Seat     Pay Ref      Loyalty     Status
05/01/2008  Inter Milan Logged Applications Only    N/A      *******    1000        Confirmed

now i sent a letter in (as i didnt know there was an application form) what does this mean? does this mean I will get an away ticket for inter? or is it saying they have basically just received my application?

anyone with CL away experience advise??

thanks
iain
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 02:43:27 pm by glasgowsmvp »

Offline Steve_M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2008, 03:15:03 pm »
You don't have to complete an ETC form, but it probably helps in the ticket office to distinguish that it is a euro away application from normal letters and requests.

Those details simply mean they have logged your application.

Whenever they know what the definite allocation will be, then will then decide what the criteria is for distributing the tickets.  Priority goes to those who had been to previous euro aways this season and they may require proof of travel from the previous games to be able to get the necessary credits. They will then allocate on that basis.

As we are likely to receive a large allocation, probably everyone will be sorted for this one.

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2008, 04:27:33 pm »
thank you Steve_M

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 10:29:07 pm »
Unlike postal applications for domestic games, do you have to complete a European Application form for each person?

Thanks

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 06:53:28 pm »
Can anyone email me the current form for away game ticket applications. Been trying to download it from LFC.tv without success, as usual. The day this club sorts out how to actually sell tickets they may start to make some money.
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline Steve_M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 08:01:39 pm »
Can anyone email me the current form for away game ticket applications. Been trying to download it from LFC.tv without success, as usual. The day this club sorts out how to actually sell tickets they may start to make some money.

Click on the link in the first post of this thread for a form.

Offline Steve_M

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 08:04:00 pm »
Unlike postal applications for domestic games, do you have to complete a European Application form for each person?

Thanks

Not sure myself, but wouldn't do any harm to make sure they identify each applicant (and don't miss anyone off your list).

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 09:03:02 pm »
Click on the link in the first post of this thread for a form.

Thanks mate, tried that too, seems not to want to open for some reason?
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 12:53:51 pm »
Not sure myself, but wouldn't do any harm to make sure they identify each applicant (and don't miss anyone off your list).

Yeah I sent off 1 for each of our lot last week and mine has been logged so I'm guessing theres have been aswell.

Offline daveyg

• Plain and Simple
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2008, 01:31:23 pm »
I have sorted my self for this. My dad has all 4 home games on his ST he said he is more than likely just do day package with Thomas Cook with match ticket. Does he just apply online and thats it as I know the date has passed to submit the form.

14/08/04 -  THE START OF THE NEW RAFALUTION!

Offline turkishdelight05

• Main Stander
  • Liverpool FC *****
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2008, 01:44:47 pm »
doing my first euro away next season
Liverpool FC , Wer All Going To Moscoww

Online rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2008, 07:19:04 pm »
has anybody got a jpeg of the Euro away app Form? If so could they PM it me please...

thank you

Offline ooter1

• Kopite
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2008, 09:18:00 pm »
doing my first euro away next season
do it mate.you wont regret it...
i was Saying it for Years and never did it,Said at the start of this Season that i'd deffo do one.went to Marseille and Milan and will be going to London (hopefully twice)
getting on the Ladder is the difficult bit but once you're on stay on.

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2008, 11:46:35 pm »
Id love to go to Euro away games, is there a waiting list. Anyone from London meet up and go as a crowd ? :wave
YNWA

Offline love:the:game

• Yes mate...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • If found please return to nearest Blackjack Table
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2008, 03:48:02 am »
Id love to go to Euro away games, is there a waiting list. Anyone from London meet up and go as a crowd ? :wave

There's no waiting list, you just fill out the Euro Away Application form and send it in. However, they give priority to those who have been to previous Euro Away games (for the current and previous season). That's the "getting on the ladder" bit, and now the club require you to provide proof of travel as well, which is good because people can't just buy tickets so it can be recorded on their loyalty. I remember a Euro Away leg to Galatasaray a couple of years back, tickets were priced at 7 quid or something silly, and every man and his dog bought one - only the number of people inside the ground was considerably less than our 'sold out' allocation! I actually don't blame anyone for not turning up - it was the coldest weather I have ever endured anywhere in my life.

My advice would be to just keep checking the Full Selling Details of the matches on lfc.tv - and should there be a sale that doesn't have prerequisite requirements, then you're in luck. Very much doubt you'll get one for this season now; Even though we might have already qualified by the time we play PSV, our allocation there is pretty low so I'd still expect it to sell out pretty quick. But keep checking and hopefully you'll end up being in the right place at the right time.

By the way, if the last few years are anything to go by, we'll be playing a lot of our Euro Aways in London, so no travelling required on your part. ;)
I think we'd have won the league if we'd sold Keane to Man United.

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #38 on: November 7, 2008, 08:20:32 pm »
All,

Please click on the link below for the application form for European Away tickets...

www.graeme.myby.co.uk/euroaway.pdf

Cheers,

Graeme

Anyone from Kent go and mind if i tag along??????????
YNWA

Offline stewo4lfc

• Anny Roader
  • I love everyone of you.
« Reply #39 on: November 7, 2008, 10:49:12 pm »
It's crazy really. This season it was easier for fans who had just started going the home games to go away CL'sbecause of they are based on this season.