Author Topic: Youth and Under 23 Thread  (Read 12292940 times)

Offline dakid

• Legacy Fan
Re: Youth and Under 23 Thread
« Reply #101360 on: February 8, 2020, 09:22:08 pm »

In terms of potential and performance, is the age group from 16-22 the most talent the club have ever had?

I can't think of a time when LFC have had so many players in that age range, who you wouldn't be surprised if they established themselves in the first team, in years to come.
It depends what do you classify as establish themselves in the Liverpool first team? 50 apprarence? 5 apprarence or how do you define it?

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101361 on: February 9, 2020, 12:00:49 am »
It’s not hyperbole, it’s the same when I said Harry Wilson was already the best free kick taker at the club....

There are not many better passers of the ball than these two even in the first team, this is not hyperbole it’s pretty conclusive if you have watched them play.
I think people have a hard time interpreting what I mean, but that’s on you not me, them being great passers of the ball doesn’t mean they will be world class players in our team, if you have a hard time understanding that then.....

Brannigan was a good passer of the ball, Suso was too, going further back so was Jon Welsh and neither made it here, Clarkson and Cain are great passers of the ball, as is Curtis Jones a great dribbler, and if I  made a similar statement about Curtis Jones already being one of the best dribblers in the squad last year I’m sure I would illicit the same response, but it’s true...

It's become apparent where your custom title "My opinions are facts, FYI" comes from ;)

Let me assure you there's nothing tough to interpret in your hyperbolic statements about those two young players, or about Chirivella being unquestionably better than Winks already.

You believe that of the 50 or 60 footballers at the club, the two greatest passers of the ball are Clarkson and Cain. I think that's hyperbole. I suspect that maybe if a handful of our senior players dropped down a few levels and started playing games against teenagers you might reconsider their passing ability and maybe reign in the sweeping statements about players who've made single figure appearances of professional football for LFC.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #101362 on: February 9, 2020, 12:20:24 am »
It's become apparent where your custom title "My opinions are facts, FYI" comes from ;)

Let me assure you there's nothing tough to interpret in your hyperbolic statements about those two young players, or about Chirivella being unquestionably better than Winks already.

You believe that of the 50 or 60 footballers at the club, the two greatest passers of the ball are Clarkson and Cain. I think that's hyperbole. I suspect that maybe if a handful of our senior players dropped down a few levels and started playing games against teenagers you might reconsider their passing ability and maybe reign in the sweeping statements about players who've made single figure appearances of professional football for LFC.

It’s funny how posters I barely notice, seem to remember my posts more than I do theirs and use it as a stick to beat me with in other unrelated threads.

The Chrivella comment was a off hand comment with not too much thought put behind it, I just thought to big up a player in our team against one of an opponents who I barely watch play. On the other hand a comment I make about players I’ve watched extensively players who play for my club is different, at this point I’m tired of making the same point over and over again, but let’s for one second defer to another smarter posters opinion...

I always remember phase of play saying after 17, the improvements professional footballers make technically are marginal, so why is it outlandish to think a 16-17 year old can be already better in an isolated part of their game than a senior player? Was TAA not one of the best passers at the club at the same age? Is Curtis Jones not one of the best dribblers at the club at the same age? Joe Gomez not one of the fastest players as soon as he came here at 18? Did you see Michael Owen run at 18? In fact lest scale it down even more, did you see David Amoo who never amounted to as much a top flight footballer at the same age, he was already one of the fastest players at the club playing in the u 18’s!

Of course that never sufficed in him becoming a top footballer, because just being an excellent passer or excellent dribbler or incredible fast by itself is rarely enough, most of the times you need a myriad of qualities to make it at the top level, and even after that, there is many good technicians in the lower leagues who didn’t have the physical or mental attributes to make it at the very top.

So yes Cain and Clarkson are two of the better passers at the club, with probably only a handful of first team players I would consider better in that remit, certainly not the 50-60 players you mention, and my opinion can be still be a just one even if they never make it here, and I’ve explained a similar point like this before but not everyone is blessed with understanding or indeed common sense, I guess I do make a lot of buzz statements, but I can always explain my reasoning and I don’t think it’s a crazy one.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2020, 01:00:45 am by Coolie High »

Offline ElPayaso

• Main Stander
« Reply #101363 on: February 9, 2020, 12:23:25 am »
In terms of potential and performance, is the age group from 16-22 the most talent the club have ever had?

I can't think of a time when LFC have had so many players in that age range, who you wouldn't be surprised if they established themselves in the first team, in years to come.

Probably, but I guess that's something people are saying of pretty much every generation of academy-players. I think a big difference today is the state of the club overall, everything seems to work perfectly in and around the club at the moment. With that being said, there's loads of players in the academy that I wouldn't be surprised to see having decent careers, hopefully some of them at LFC.

In the hyperbole-gate I'd say that some of the academy-players definitely have attributes that can compete with the top players at the club. Clarkson is definitely a great passer, although it looks even more impressive cause of the opposition, of course the players he ususally plays against aren't that good at reading the play, closing him down or cutting out passing lanes as the players Henderson or Fabinho plays every week. Same goes for Jones and his dribbling skills.

Online Coolie High

• bury Regular. My opinions are facts, FYI. (whisper it but doesn't understand midfielders)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101364 on: February 9, 2020, 12:34:26 am »
Probably, but I guess that's something people are saying of pretty much every generation of academy-players. I think a big difference today is the state of the club overall, everything seems to work perfectly in and around the club at the moment. With that being said, there's loads of players in the academy that I wouldn't be surprised to see having decent careers, hopefully some of them at LFC.

In the hyperbole-gate I'd say that some of the academy-players definitely have attributes that can compete with the top players at the club. Clarkson is definitely a great passer, although it looks even more impressive cause of the opposition, of course the players he ususally plays against aren't that good at reading the play, closing him down or cutting out passing lanes as the players Henderson or Fabinho plays every week. Same goes for Jones and his dribbling skills.

Yep there is nothing wrong with admitting Cain or Clarkson are great passers of the ball already, for most players their technical DNA has already been in place before they even make the first team. Clarkson and Cain are good technically but there’s other things to consider and these things are just as important in them making it here, things such as their physical and mental capabilities which is just as important as their ability on the ball, both are very slight and neither blessed with great pace, so these factors can play a part in them making it here, yet it doesn’t negate their ability to pass the ball.

Lijnders said this about Clarkson earlier on in the season, based off what they have seen of him playing alongside our first team!

https://onefootball.com/en/news/pep-lijnders-praises-17-year-old-liverpool-star-after-impressing-in-first-team-training-en-27176122?variable=20200209

‘The type of no6 we like’

Offline istvan kozma

• Legacy Fan
  • "We have dreams and songs to sing"
« Reply #101365 on: February 9, 2020, 02:00:58 am »
It depends what do you classify as establish themselves in the Liverpool first team? 50 apprarence? 5 apprarence or how do you define it?
Pretty obvious that playing 5 games isn't establishing yourself.

Offline terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
« Reply #101366 on: February 9, 2020, 10:50:28 am »
In a huge storm on an open pitch? That should be fun :D

It’s been postponed.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #101367 on: February 9, 2020, 11:18:22 am »
Snip

You’ve already done this with poor Harry Wilson, where posters have gone quite negative about him to balance out the utterly stupendous hyperbole about how he would walk into any other team in the league and other such nuggets. Please give these two kids a chance Coolie. We know you like to chuck out mega statements in the hope one of them develops into a megastar and you can go I told you so, but please leave out the nonsense.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Coolie High

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101368 on: February 9, 2020, 11:26:54 am »
You’ve already done this with poor Harry Wilson, where posters have gone quite negative about him to balance out the utterly stupendous hyperbole about how he would walk into any other team in the league and other such nuggets. Please give these two kids a chance Coolie. We know you like to chuck out mega statements in the hope one of them develops into a megastar and you can go I told you so, but please leave out the nonsense.

Wilson would play games for every other team in the league is more along the lines of what I said, the top teams consist of the likes of Dan James Mason Mount Saka  etc playing regularly btw.

But moving on God knows what  the hell you’re on about, so I could say I told you so, nope not at all, if you’re so miserable where you can’t hear compliments for young players is best you ignore my posts as I’m tired of explaining things in detail only to get replied with people who have little to say about football and more to say about me personally, just ignore me from now on, I already do the same with you.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2020, 11:35:35 am by Coolie High »

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101369 on: February 9, 2020, 11:36:57 am »
It’s been postponed.
Ffs I was looking forward to watching the lads today.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101370 on: February 9, 2020, 11:39:37 am »
What the hell you on about, so I could say I told you so, nope not at all, if you’re so miserable where you can’t hear compliments for young players is best you ignore my posts as I’m tired of explaining things in detail only to get replied with people who have little to say about football and more to say about me personally, just ignore me from now on, I already do the same with you.

We can all hear, and like to hear, compliments about our youngsters because they’re at an excellent level. Just stop with the hyperbole, that’s all people are asking. You’ve done it a number of times, my guess is you actually do it on purpose now because you’ve got that reputation and play up to it. But honestly, there’s no need to. It’s just as easy to praise youngsters without calling them the two best passers of the ball at the club, the best dribbler at the club, the best free kick taker at the club, would walk into any other team in the league, has better technique than Salah and Mané etc etc.

If you do watch as much of these kids as you claim to, then frankly you’ve got a responsibility to not put so much pressure and expectation on them. Cain and Clarkson are 18 years old and they’ve played three games for the first team. It’s not on for you to be labelling them as the best passers at the club and putting that sort of pressure on them on a hugely popular forum.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Coolie High

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101371 on: February 9, 2020, 11:52:18 am »
We can all hear, and like to hear, compliments about our youngsters because they’re at an excellent level. Just stop with the hyperbole, that’s all people are asking. You’ve done it a number of times, my guess is you actually do it on purpose now because you’ve got that reputation and play up to it. But honestly, there’s no need to. It’s just as easy to praise youngsters without calling them the two best passers of the ball at the club, the best dribbler at the club, the best free kick taker at the club, would walk into any other team in the league, has better technique than Salah and Mané etc etc.

If you do watch as much of these kids as you claim to, then frankly you’ve got a responsibility to not put so much pressure and expectation on them. Cain and Clarkson are 18 years old and they’ve played three games for the first team. It’s not on for you to be labelling them as the best passers at the club and putting that sort of pressure on them on a hugely popular forum.

Ok mate, thank you, maybe you should make some detailed posts about these players as opposed to following me about because that’s all you seem to do these days.

Read the posts again, Cain and Clarkson can be two of the better passers at this club and still not make it here, Jon Welsh was of similar stature and didn’t, Suso was similar in regards to dribbling and didn’t, Amoo was in regards to sprinting and didn’t. If you don’t understand that concept that speaks to
more of your lack of understanding of this game we call football, than it does me, so let’s leave it at that.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101372 on: February 9, 2020, 12:16:01 pm »
Ok mate, thank you, maybe you should make some detailed posts about these players as opposed to following me about because that’s all you seem to do these days.

Read the posts again, Cain and Clarkson can be two of the better passers at this club and still not make it here, Jon Welsh was of similar stature and didn’t, Suso was similar in regards to dribbling and didn’t, Amoo was in regards to sprinting and didn’t. If you don’t understand that concept that speaks to
more of your lack of understanding of this game we call football, than it does me, so let’s leave it at that.

I mean....John Welsh was a team mate of Gerrard, Alonso, McAllister, Redknapp, Berger, Murphy, Hamann, Kewell, Agger (amongst others). He’s since carved out a successful League One level career. So rather than him being one of the best passers at the club during that time and not making it here because of other factors....I’d suggest actually he wasn’t. And that, as with a lot of youngsters, he looked good at a lower level with more time and space, less pressure and a much poorer standard of player. Which is why then comparing to first teamers is utterly pointless. You’ve named someone who in hindsight was over hyped because he was young and Scouse and did well at reserve level.....after naming two young scousers as amongst the best passers at the club after three senior games between them :duh

Offline Magix

• Partial to Tarts
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just 5 points away
« Reply #101373 on: February 9, 2020, 12:49:46 pm »
I like the look of Layton Stewart whose a forward in the under 18's. He scored a hat trick last time out against Sunderland, has an eye for the spectacular. He gets a mention on the video below alongside his striking partner Fidal O'Rourke.

https://youtu.be/Fd4gV8Zy9tA

His last goal against Sunderland finished in 5th place on goal of the month on LFCTV.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/385826-mohamed-salah-wins-liverpool-goal-of-the-month-for-january

Thanks for the vid, though it was a bit cringe to get through! Layton Stewart would eventually find his way to rightback anyway - after Neco Williams moves up to rightback alongside Trent in central mid.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #101374 on: February 9, 2020, 01:11:02 pm »
I mean....John Welsh was a team mate of Gerrard, Alonso, McAllister, Redknapp, Berger, Murphy, Hamann, Kewell, Agger (amongst others). He’s since carved out a successful League One level career. So rather than him being one of the best passers at the club during that time and not making it here because of other factors....I’d suggest actually he wasn’t. And that, as with a lot of youngsters, he looked good at a lower level with more time and space, less pressure and a much poorer standard of player. Which is why then comparing to first teamers is utterly pointless. You’ve named someone who in hindsight was over hyped because he was young and Scouse and did well at reserve level.....after naming two young scousers as amongst the best passers at the club after three senior games between them :duh

Neither Cane or Clarkson are Scousers, they're from Wigan and Blackburn.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101375 on: February 9, 2020, 01:13:02 pm »
Neither Cane or Clarkson are Scousers, they're from Blackburn and Wigan.

Not the first time a point goes over your head Jill but yeah my bad, local lads then not scousers :)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101376 on: February 9, 2020, 01:16:38 pm »
Not the first time a point goes over your head Jill but yeah my bad, local lads then not scousers :)

I'm well aware of the point your making, but that part of your post was inaccurate.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101377 on: February 11, 2020, 05:24:02 pm »
The official site confirming that Layton Stewart has signed his first professional contract today.

Offline Kochevnik

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101378 on: February 14, 2020, 01:50:51 am »
Bit of an under-the-radar player at the moment, Neco Williams. I have a sneaky feeling he's really good.

Have a sneaky suspicion this prediction might turn out to be spot on!

At the time he was a 16-year old and I remember watching him in a U18s game and just going "hang on, how come this kid never gets mentioned when we talk about our young players with big potential?"
Managers who have won fewer than three European Cups: Ferguson, Mourinho, Guardiola, Saachi, Hiddink, Hitzfeld, Clough, Happel, Trapattoni, Cruyff, Michels, Lobanovsky, Capello, and many more.
Managers who have won three or more European Cups: Bob Paisley

Online Sinyoro

• Give the ball to Bobby and he will scyoro
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101379 on: February 14, 2020, 04:25:26 am »
Have a sneaky suspicion this prediction might turn out to be spot on!

At the time he was a 16-year old and I remember watching him in a U18s game and just going "hang on, how come this kid never gets mentioned when we talk about our young players with big potential?"

Adam Lewis is the one a lot of people were talking about but I always thought Neco was way better, just like I thought Jones would be better than Woodburn ....

Which also makes me wonder why we would spent £100m plus on Sancho
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 05:09:25 am by Sinyoro »

Offline sminp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101380 on: February 14, 2020, 07:37:31 am »

Adam Lewis is the one a lot of people were talking about but I always thought Neco was way better, just like I thought Jones would be better than Woodburn ....

Which also makes me wonder why we would spent £100m plus on Sancho

Don’t see us going for Sancho but I wouldn’t see Sancho being a direct competitor for Jones anyway. Although we do see Jones play on the left of the front 3 quite often I think his future is in midfield and initially he’ll be taking Lallana and perhaps Shaqiri’s space in the squad to some extent. Obviously they haven’t taken up many minutes this season but I feel that’s the starting point for Jones.
My Betfair referal code for anyone who wants it: R6K4MTAQM (You get a £25 free bet)

"Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic."
"It was like playing in a foreign country." Ian Rush on his time with Juventus in Italy
"Don't worry Alan. At least you'll be able to play close to a great team!" Bill Shankly to A

Offline ElPayaso

• Main Stander
« Reply #101381 on: February 14, 2020, 04:44:57 pm »
Don’t see us going for Sancho but I wouldn’t see Sancho being a direct competitor for Jones anyway. Although we do see Jones play on the left of the front 3 quite often I think his future is in midfield and initially he’ll be taking Lallana and perhaps Shaqiri’s space in the squad to some extent. Obviously they haven’t taken up many minutes this season but I feel that’s the starting point for Jones.

I agree, Jones is more of a #10 (or maybe #8) for me than a left winger, although it's good for both him and the club that he's good at LW too. Sancho would compete with Mané and Salah for a spot. I wouldn't mind Sancho at all.

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101382 on: February 14, 2020, 04:45:45 pm »
U19s drawn away to benfica in the youth league.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #101383 on: February 14, 2020, 04:52:03 pm »
U19s drawn away to benfica in the youth league.
Liverpool U19s will face Benfica away from home in the UEFA Youth League last 16.

The young Reds progressed to the knockout rounds of the competition by topping their group with 13 points ahead of Salzburg, Genk and Napoli.

Their reward is a trip to the Portuguese side. The one-off tie is scheduled to be played at 3pm GMT on Tuesday March 3.

Offline terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
« Reply #101384 on: February 17, 2020, 02:25:37 pm »
U23s are at Wolves tonight, the first of 4 games in 12 days.

Given that none of the U23 outfielders are in the CL squad it should be a very strong team.

Offline Fordy

• Κασσάνδρα. ITK (rubs bridge of nose knowingly)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101385 on: February 17, 2020, 02:28:24 pm »
U23s are at Wolves tonight, the first of 4 games in 12 days.

Given that none of the U23 outfielders are in the CL squad it should be a very strong team.

Yeah, a little bit shocked Kellegher was named in the CL squad instead of playing in the U23's tonight if we going full strength

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
« Reply #101386 on: February 17, 2020, 08:23:54 pm »
U23 are 1 up away at Wolves after an hour. Missed the goal but think Hardy scored
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101387 on: February 17, 2020, 08:25:36 pm »
U23 are 1 up away at Wolves after an hour. Missed the goal but think Hardy scored
He did.  Tap in from a Curtis cross from the left.

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101388 on: February 17, 2020, 08:55:09 pm »
Cain scored a great goal to win it right at the end

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101389 on: February 17, 2020, 08:56:23 pm »
Never give up these lads.  Great goal from Cain to win it in added on time.

Offline terry_macss_perm

• looking to be flogged
  • Kopite
« Reply #101390 on: February 17, 2020, 09:00:28 pm »
The Wolves penalty looked soft. Vdb looked as if he just put his body across to protect the ball and their player dived.

Offline SuperStevieNicol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #101391 on: February 17, 2020, 09:22:29 pm »
My lad played at St George’s Park tonight and our u-23 game was also played here tonight. The reds youngsters were brilliant with photos and chatting to a bunch of excited 11 year olds (and Dads!!)
JFT97

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #101392 on: February 19, 2020, 05:41:19 pm »
Shouldn't there have been an U19 CL game yesterday?

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101393 on: February 19, 2020, 06:19:56 pm »
Shouldn't there have been an U19 CL game yesterday?

One leg matches

Think I saw ours is in March

Found it -

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/academy/386662-liverpool-uefa-youth-league-draw
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 06:27:43 pm by dudleyred »

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101394 on: February 21, 2020, 07:33:51 pm »
Liverpool u23's leading Huddersfield tonight, goals by Miller and a first goal for Van Den Berg.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101395 on: February 21, 2020, 08:52:33 pm »
Hardy makes it 3-0.

Offline fredfrop

• 19*
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #101396 on: February 21, 2020, 09:19:23 pm »
Hardy makes it 3-0.
How does Hardy look to you Jill? Like a potential squad player or is he filler?

Online Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #101397 on: February 21, 2020, 09:23:41 pm »
Hardy makes it 3-0.

Wind was horrible wasn’t it? Spoiled so many good things, but not the wonderful passing of Cain and Clarkson.

Don’t want to go over old ground - it’s very difficult to step up to the seniors when you’re slight of build and aren’t lightning quick. But I just love watching these two.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101398 on: February 21, 2020, 09:38:45 pm »
Wind was horrible wasn’t it? Spoiled so many good things, but not the wonderful passing of Cain and Clarkson.

Don’t want to go over old ground - it’s very difficult to step up to the seniors when you’re slight of build and aren’t lightning quick. But I just love watching these two.

Cain and Clarkson were the stand outs again, they have both made great progress. Also I though Jack Bearne really pressed well. As you say, the wind spoilt quite a bit, that corner that went in and then ended on the other side being a good example. Not surprised Klopp hates the wind so much.  ;D

The under 18's playing against City on LFC Go tomorrow morning. That could be a great game.

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #101399 on: February 22, 2020, 09:51:34 am »