Author Topic: Winning Title #19*  (Read 1309174 times)

Offline RogerTheRed

• Danke Juergen
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • There's a golden sky on the way
Re: Winning Title #19*
« Reply #12560 on: June 30, 2020, 01:41:34 pm »
Next big celebration time planned for me is raising a glass when we get the guard of honour from City on Thursday.
Come On You Mighty Scouse Reds!!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12561 on: June 30, 2020, 01:45:38 pm »
Pin the quote to the dressing room door, batter man city, assert our dominance as the best team in the world. Job done.

Who the fuck is Danny Murphy?

Well if our boys aren't fit to lace KDB's boots, Murphy ain't fit enough to lick 'em. How many fucking titles has he got? Fucking troll.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #12562 on: June 30, 2020, 01:46:20 pm »
Luckily for Kev he has some class and humility, unlike poor old Danny

To be honest Murphy looks the type who can't tie his own bootlaces.

He should realise he was lucky to be in the right place at the right time to get a game for us.

Anyway we are the Champions.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12563 on: June 30, 2020, 01:50:48 pm »

It sure looks good when you look at the small picture but we all know we shelled out quite a bit of cash to get where we are right now, top of the heap :) The club did have to sell to reinvest so shows how brilliant a job Jurgen and Co have done as Man City splurge every year pretty much and to batter them is bloody amazing. We will have to reinvest in the squad over the next 2 seasons to keep things fresh but we are in a great position to keep bringing trophies here. Every season from now when we look back the past 10 years we should hopefully win the title every season or two and by 2023 Utd will not even appear on the list. Wheres your perch now Fergie?  :hally :champ
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #12564 on: June 30, 2020, 01:51:28 pm »
This title success for me is the sweetest in my lifetime and I remember when we won back in 89/90. Glenn Hysen was my favourite player. What we have won since then up to last year is impressive and I did enjoy it. Make no mistake though this title win is the most special success for me. I have held an anger towards Graeme Souness for near 30 years which I can finally let go of. I’ve seen United tumble spectacularly since Ferguson stepped down. The old git is thankfully still around to see us reclaim our crown. So happy Sir Kenny is around to see his beloved Liverpool back on their perch where we belong.

The longer the title wait went on the more mythical a goal it became. It’s an honour and a privilege to be around to see this. It’s going to be the mother of all victory parades if we get to have one. Ours is a special football club with global stature and status allied to a memorable history and terrible tragedy. In a sense the history of our club is a reflection of our lives as people. Glorious highs and the pits of despair.

Hi, newbie here.

I've seen Liverpool win it a few times in the 80s and it felt run of the mill at the time. Now, after 30 years, I just feel a sense of relief. But I have been watsapping all my 20 and 30 something year old footy mates asking them to describe the feeling so I can really soak it in. And their responses made me want to cry. Phenomenal times.  :scarf
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12565 on: June 30, 2020, 02:06:08 pm »
It sure looks good when you look at the small picture but we all know we shelled out quite a bit of cash to get where we are right now, top of the heap :) The club did have to sell to reinvest so shows how brilliant a job Jurgen and Co have done as Man City splurge every year pretty much and to batter them is bloody amazing. We will have to reinvest in the squad over the next 2 seasons to keep things fresh but we are in a great position to keep bringing trophies here. Every season from now when we look back the past 10 years we should hopefully win the title every season or two and by 2023 Utd will not even appear on the list. Wheres your perch now Fergie?  :hally :champ

It's true we did have to sell, but we also trimmed the squad in the process.  Must have shed half a dozen players net.  Plus, we made very good money on a number of the players we moved on, Coutinho notwithstanding.

Getting our money back on Benteke was a masterstroke.  Edwards has clearly identified clubs we can mug rather easily when it comes to castoffs (sorry Bournemouth!)  It's very Fergie actually. ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12566 on: June 30, 2020, 02:13:14 pm »
Danny Murphy still a bitter c*nt aint he?!

“Kevin De Bruyne is the best midfielder, probably, in the world, and he’s clapping his hands and giving a guard of honour to players who can’t even lace his boots,” the ex-Reds midfielder added.

What's all that about ?  Attention seeking of the highest order thats all that is.  De Bruyne is a class player no one doubts that, but some of our lads are the best in the world in their position, and if he is talking about midfielders, well Fabinho is the best in the world in his position, and Henderson is about to win the Player of the Season, so Murphy has just made himself look utterly  clueless, yet again. Clown

Offline Davidbowie

• Legacy Fan
  • The Thin White Duke
« Reply #12567 on: June 30, 2020, 02:18:43 pm »

“Kevin De Bruyne is the best midfielder, probably, in the world, and he’s clapping his hands and giving a guard of honour to players who can’t even lace his boots,” the ex-Reds midfielder added.

I don't think there's a single LFC supporter who would claim that any of our midfielders are technically better footballers than De Bruyne, but those boys have worked their arses off for 18 months, they've out-fought, out-run and out-tackled every opponent. They have earned the respect of everybody in the game, Hendo particularly.

Trent and Robbo are recognised as 2 of the best, if not THE best fullbacks in the world, VVD has completely re-written the rules on playing centreback and the fact that he was even in the running for the Ballon D'or says it all. The front-3 especially Mane and Salah have hit goal numbers over the last 2 or 3 seasons that many centre forwards don't get.

So to say De Bruyne is clapping players who ''can't lace his boots'' is total bullshit and a stupid stupid comment to make, especially from an ex player and one who played for LFC. These are the same players who schooled the worlds best player Lionel Messi in a 4-0 thrashing.

Murphy must want some hits on his twitter page or something.
FAME makes a man take things over

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12568 on: June 30, 2020, 02:36:56 pm »
I don't think there's a single LFC supporter who would claim that any of our midfielders are technically better footballers than De Bruyne, but those boys have worked their arses off for 18 months, they've out-fought, out-run and out-tackled every opponent. They have earned the respect of everybody in the game, Hendo particularly.

Trent and Robbo are recognised as 2 of the best, if not THE best fullbacks in the world, VVD has completely re-written the rules on playing centreback and the fact that he was even in the running for the Ballon D'or says it all. The front-3 especially Mane and Salah have hit goal numbers over the last 2 or 3 seasons that many centre forwards don't get.

So to say De Bruyne is clapping players who ''can't lace his boots'' is total bullshit and a stupid stupid comment to make, especially from an ex player and one who played for LFC. These are the same players who schooled the worlds best player Lionel Messi in a 4-0 thrashing.

Murphy must want some hits on his twitter page or something.

Virgil van Dijk, an ace away from winning the Ballon d'Or, can't lace KDB's boots?  ::)

There are no weak links in our team; the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.  We used to sing about having the best midfield in the world, but that midfield didn't win much.  The midfield we have now might lack some of the dazzle of the side a decade ago, but it's more fit for purpose, and now sandwiched between some of the best defenders and attackers on the planet. And yet Fabinho can still deliver a thundercnut of a shot, back of the net, and the whole team can grind Barcelona into a bloody pulp.

He's a desperate, pathetic, vile little troll, trying to sound edgy and controversial so he can stay relevant.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12569 on: June 30, 2020, 03:27:22 pm »

Fucking hell, as if the little shithouse couldn't get any lower. Utter c*nt of a thing to say, fucking bellend.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12570 on: June 30, 2020, 03:50:41 pm »
It's been five days, and I've still not fully caught up with this thread.  Been following most recent posts, but had a tab open since Thursday for everything that happened before. ;D

So I just want to take this opportunity to thank all the fans of other clubs who post on here and contribute to RAWK for their congratulations and praise.  This place honestly wouldn't be the same without you. 

The likes of Paully, Black and White Paul, West Ham Paul, ScottishGoon, TNB and Tommy W, and others I'm sure, help make this place an inclusive family.

Thank you for the love, support and rivalry.  Utmost respect to you all.  This has been a great moment to share with you. :)

I am gonna chill out tonight and go back through the threads myself tonight. Kids away, house to myself. I'd like to second what you say above. It's one of the cool things about RAWK. That gang of "others", great bunch.

Online hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #12571 on: June 30, 2020, 03:51:52 pm »

Fuck my life! Did he really say that? Fucking hell. Well, Bruyne will clap as he has more class than Danny.

Online Oskar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12572 on: June 30, 2020, 03:55:27 pm »
He's apologised on social media now, says it was just a throwaway line he didn't think through and he didn't mean any disrespect to our players.

He was playing to his audience - he was praising on us Match of the Day after the Palace game, he needs to provoke some kind of reaction whenever he appears on that cesspit of a radio station.

It's sad that he's still obviously very bitter about being moved on by Rafa.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #12573 on: June 30, 2020, 03:56:56 pm »
Fuck him, he's such a non entity.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12574 on: June 30, 2020, 03:57:06 pm »
Baldy tit.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #12575 on: June 30, 2020, 04:01:25 pm »
Love that picture of Jurgen reading the Echo..........just like any fan would, soaking up all the stories about this fantastic season ! When is the trophy presented ?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12576 on: June 30, 2020, 04:02:08 pm »
Our midfield has won League,European,Super Cup and World Club titles you little bald garden gnome.  :wanker

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #12577 on: June 30, 2020, 04:03:36 pm »
Can we delete the murphy crap out of here? It's got no place in this thread.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #12578 on: June 30, 2020, 04:07:42 pm »
Can we delete the murphy crap out of here? It's got no place in this thread.
Nah mate leave it in - fuckin hilarous seeing how bitter he's become. Fuckin troll. It's brilliant :wave

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12579 on: June 30, 2020, 04:09:04 pm »
It's funny, I saw Danny Murphy tending on twitter earlier and never even thought to see why...

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12580 on: June 30, 2020, 04:10:55 pm »
He's apologised on social media now, says it was just a throwaway line he didn't think through and he didn't mean any disrespect to our players.

He was playing to his audience - he was praising on us Match of the Day after the Palace game, he needs to provoke some kind of reaction whenever he appears on that cesspit of a radio station.

It's sad that he's still obviously very bitter about being moved on by Rafa.

Bullshit.  I know he's got rocks in his head - most (ex)footballers of his ilk do - but he'd have to be fucking brain dead not to realise comments like that cross a line.  It's not banter.  It's offensive and a shocking lack of respect to a gang of sound professional lads belonging to a club tit-head used to play for.

Reckon Stevie or Carra rang him up and told him to wind his fucking neck in.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12581 on: June 30, 2020, 04:13:23 pm »
Nah mate leave it in - fuckin hilarous seeing how bitter he's become. Fuckin troll. It's brilliant :wave

Should move it here:

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=343958.640

;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12582 on: June 30, 2020, 04:23:25 pm »
We've completed football. The main quest is done. I can't be arsed doing the sidequests. ;D

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12583 on: June 30, 2020, 04:24:00 pm »
Our midfield has won League,European,Super Cup and World Club titles you little bald garden gnome.  :wanker

While the prick walked away from his chance of a CL medal
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12584 on: June 30, 2020, 05:00:31 pm »
While the prick walked away from his chance of a CL medal

Michael Owen or Danny Murphy. Who's the bigger arse?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #12585 on: June 30, 2020, 05:00:49 pm »
oooh, I think this could be my first ever pay day as Liverpool as English champions.
It's certainly my first monthly pay like this.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline norecat

• Kopite
« Reply #12586 on: June 30, 2020, 05:02:48 pm »
Dumb line from Danny Murphy. Not the brightest light in the harbour and extremely disrespectful to the Liverpool side. Personally I would ban him from Anfield for life.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #12587 on: June 30, 2020, 05:03:07 pm »
When is the trophy presented, anyone know.........v Chelsea ?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12588 on: June 30, 2020, 05:03:51 pm »
When is the trophy presented, anyone know.........v Chelsea ?

YEs

Offline UNO

• Kopite
« Reply #12589 on: June 30, 2020, 05:11:11 pm »
Thank you Rafa for binning this classless dickhead who thought he is better than Xabi Alonso. He has been so bitter that I have not heard him say a good word about Liverpool since he left. I hope the club will ban him from entering Anfield.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #12590 on: June 30, 2020, 05:15:27 pm »

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #12591 on: June 30, 2020, 05:24:33 pm »
Danny Murphy. Dear, dear dear. You said far more about yourself than you ever intended to say about our boys.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline redtel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Roger-Scored first goal ever on MOTD.
« Reply #12592 on: June 30, 2020, 05:36:50 pm »
Thanks for that.

Not the whole story.

Chelsea playing FAC semi that weekend so it will be moved.

Maybe 21 or 22 July.

We are definitely believers and we’ve won the fucking lot!

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #12593 on: June 30, 2020, 07:02:18 pm »
Seen the Paddy Power indenial on Liverpool wining the title?

It's ace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maJkXwo73co&list=PLYOgyc1EgDbmNmqxQjyMIR0cBxDIk6q_1&index=3&t=0s
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #12594 on: June 30, 2020, 07:12:37 pm »
Danny Murphy. Dear, dear dear. You said far more about yourself than you ever intended to say about our boys.
said it before will say it again, he is a dick.  Always remember rafa's last season the place was toxic etc, sold Alonso and performances on the pitch had dropped.  Cue Danny Murphy slating Rafa and bigging up The Owl in the sunday papers.  I always thought then that this is the wrong time for an ex player/self confessed LFC fan to come and stick the boot in when the club didn't need it.  Bitter coz Rafa sold him for only £4m.  He thinks he is so clever and funny when punditing, he is an embarrassment sometimes.
Does anybody reckon Danny Murphy was fit to lace Bruno Cheyrou's boots?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 07:19:17 pm by Floydy »
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Reeves

• Back from the dead. Bit simples.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "THE DISTANCE BETWEEN INSANITY AND GENIUS.........
    • RAWK
« Reply #12595 on: June 30, 2020, 07:17:28 pm »
Has anyone mentioned the African Nations being but back a year? Great news
..........IS MEASURED ONLY BY SUCCESS"

RAWK - HJC Champions 2003
Former RAWK Scribe 2002 - 2004

Offline Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12596 on: June 30, 2020, 07:18:11 pm »
Come on lads, Danny's just trying to gee up the boys before the City game. Football genius.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #12597 on: June 30, 2020, 07:18:21 pm »
You don't even have to be of a Liverpool bias to realise how much nonsense Murphy is talking.

Terry was one of the best defenders in Premier League history when he gave a guard of honour to a bunch of kids. So I think De Bruyne will survive having to clap the European, World and English champions.

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12598 on: June 30, 2020, 07:20:47 pm »
You don't even have to be of a Liverpool bias to realise how much nonsense Murphy is talking.

Terry was one of the best defenders in Premier League history when he gave a guard of honour to a bunch of kids. So I think De Bruyne will survive having to clap the European, World and English champions.

Just on that picture, does anybody reckon Michael Essien is thinking "Eagles, Richardson & Dong aren't fit to lace my boots"?
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12599 on: June 30, 2020, 07:22:56 pm »
Michael Owen or Danny Murphy. Who's the bigger arse?
Murphy, at least Owen kept his mouth shut (about us) when he left