Author Topic: General Political discussion with kesey-style vibes & tantric breathing stuff...  (Read 357368 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Politico-a-go-go Looney Tunes! Schorcio!
« Reply #280 on: November 2, 2018, 12:07:23 am »
https://twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/1058138176106184706?s=21

As utterly embarrassing (and unprecedented as well) this is what is the terrible abuse she gets, it’s pretty much all along the lines of ‘who funds the IEA’, and with her being a massive shill for them

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #281 on: November 2, 2018, 12:57:05 am »
https://twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/1058138176106184706?s=21

As utterly embarrassing (and unprecedented as well) this is what is the terrible abuse she gets, it’s pretty much all along the lines of ‘who funds the IEA’, and with her being a massive shill for them
She didn't half talk shite tonight. must be right up their with we've had enough of experts. she says, yes, there will be no money for the NHS and yes immigration won't be cut after Brexit but leave still would have won even if voters knew this was true before the referendum. cue massive applause from Clacton audience, 70% vote leave.
Update March 2019. yes there will be no money for NHS ,immigration won't be stopped, we will have massive job losses, customs backed up for 20 miles,trade deals won't happen for decades. pound hammered,inflation, yes all these things will happen but voters would have still voted leave. cue massive applause from Clacton.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 02:19:59 pm by oldfordie »
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Robinred

• Wanted for burglary.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red since '64
« Reply #282 on: November 2, 2018, 01:54:08 am »
I can’t watch QT any more - and haven’t done so for almost a year.

From reading between the lines, however, it would appear that Dumbledorf has finally let his ‘neutral’ mask slip, and shown himself to be what we always suspected - a rank Tory.
"The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology...as long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth." Mikhail Bakunin

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: November 8, 2018, 11:06:49 pm »
No Brexit on QT so far and they have an interesting discussion.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #284 on: November 8, 2018, 11:16:38 pm »
Started talking about Brexit so time to switch off.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: November 20, 2018, 04:42:56 pm »
Anyone know how I'd find out the central funding for councils (specifically Wirral) for going back as far as possible?  Can't navigate the internet apparently today.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #286 on: November 20, 2018, 04:58:32 pm »
Anyone know how I'd find out the central funding for councils (specifically Wirral) for going back as far as possible?  Can't navigate the internet apparently today.

Freedom of Information request? Shouldn't be unreasonable to ask for it from '74, or later as you need it.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #287 on: November 20, 2018, 05:02:44 pm »
Freedom of Information request? Shouldn't be unreasonable to ask for it from '74, or later as you need it.
To Wirral Council or further up the chain?
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #288 on: November 20, 2018, 05:03:54 pm »
To Wirral Council or further up the chain?

The council. If you ask nicely enough, they may even have it inflation adjusted already.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #289 on: November 23, 2018, 12:34:46 pm »
The council. If you ask nicely enough, they may even have it inflation adjusted already.
Cheers mate, might have to hold off for now though, one of the recent jobs I've applied for means I'd basically be dealing with this info myself if it progresses!

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/caroline-nokes-yvette-cooper-committee-immigration-video

Gwed Yvette.
My Twitter

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #290 on: November 23, 2018, 12:36:36 pm »
Cheers mate, might have to hold off for now though, one of the recent jobs I've applied for means I'd basically be dealing with this info myself if it progresses!

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/caroline-nokes-yvette-cooper-committee-immigration-video

Gwed Yvette.

All the best with it progressing.

Yvette Cooper plays for keeps.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #291 on: November 23, 2018, 01:05:43 pm »
Yvette Cooper plays for keeps.

Just think what the lead over the Tories would now be if she had have been made leader.

A tragic and missed opportunity.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #292 on: November 23, 2018, 01:15:31 pm »
Just think what the lead over the Tories would now be if she had have been made leader.

A tragic and missed opportunity.
You can only assume she didn't want the leadership, as her performance was so uncharacteristically shite. In fact the same could be said for all of them apart from Smith a bit later on.

At the first contest though Labour appeared to be heading to oblivion whoever led them - hence the lack of enthusiasm for the fight imo.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #293 on: November 23, 2018, 01:23:06 pm »
You can only assume she didn't want the leadership, as her performance was so uncharacteristically shite...

Quite possible.

I don't know quite why she didn't push for it but perhaps it's just not in her nature or maybe she thought someone else was a shoe in so why bother.

I think it's been tough for Women for so long in the Labour party, and the Trade Unions as there are undoubtedly pockets of male chauvinism still very much alive when it comes to positions of power.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: November 27, 2018, 11:16:38 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/nov/27/labour-plan-to-give-customers-of-big-firms-vote-on-boardroom-pay

If anyone here wants to know why these clowns have zero chance of ever getting elected here is another reason, the pea brained long Bailey and the Marxist idiot really need to do one

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: November 27, 2018, 11:26:20 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/nov/27/labour-plan-to-give-customers-of-big-firms-vote-on-boardroom-pay

If anyone here wants to know why these clowns have zero chance of ever getting elected here is another reason, the pea brained long Bailey and the Marxist idiot really need to do one

What the actual fuck ?

Exclusive: measures could include paying execs only in cash and naming staff paid £150k+

Not one of them managed to grow up after University,annoys the piss out of me.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: November 27, 2018, 11:33:15 pm »
Ian Austin: No action against Labour MP over anti-Semitism policy row

Labour will not be taking disciplinary action against an MP involved in a row over how it is tackling anti-Semitism.

Ian Austin, the MP for Dudley North, faced possible suspension following an argument with chairman Ian Lavery in which he called the party's code of conduct on anti-Semitism a "disgrace".

Mr Austin said he was glad at the outcome but hit out at the party's "appalling" handling of the case.

Labour sources said he was reprimanded and warned about his future conduct.

Mr Austin is the second Labour MP to be told there face no further action - a disciplinary inquiry into Labour veteran Margaret Hodge was dropped after she reportedly swore at Jeremy Corbyn and called him an anti-Semite.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46363295

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: November 27, 2018, 11:42:03 pm »

What the actual fuck ?

Not one of them managed to grow up after University,annoys the piss out of me.
theyre just fucking simpletons who think the whole world has their utter bizarre worldview (Diane’s tweets on the London polices new tactic of ramming the moped yobs, which btw they’re trained to do and it’s led to a massive drop in that crime), it really is the idiots running the asylum

I mean if you have an issue with how much a companies execs are paid as a consumer, it’s simple, don’t fucking buy from them (and of course you’ve got the question of how this would work with an amazon, Facebook or any multinational based predominately abroad), and of course there’s the question over what defines a customer (ie did you buy from them last year, two years ago), if I buy a new car three years ago do i get voting rights on the chief execs pay, or is it only if I get a service that year?

how you’d prove you bought from them if it wasn’t bought online or you aren’t a loyalty member, does someone who bought £1 worth of product get the same voting rights as someone who’s spent £1000? Does someone who bought a toy car for a fiver from a Mercedes dealership for their kid get the vote along with someone who leases a S class and the same rights? And how the fuck would this be administered, who pays? All this sort of shit would do would just get the special interest bitter losers who are bums out to vote but is everyone who buys from one of these companies going to vote on every single issue, just going through my credit card statement the last 3 months I’ve bought from the following whod likely count:

Tesco
Asda
Sainsbury’s
Booking.com
JD Sports
Argos
Virgin Media
Virgin Atlantic
Amazon
Myprotein (part of hut group who would be in this)
Admiral insurance
Adidas

*and that doesn’t take into account buying products from companies that’d qualify like Nike, Kellogg’s, Mars, nestle - so how the hell would that work, do I have to send in my Tesco receipt for a mars bar to vote on their chief execs pay?

Does anyone think I’d bother but more importantly be well informed enough to have a qualified opinion, or if something went slightly wrong I’d be like one of those aforementioned losers and try to fuck someone else’s life who had nothing to do with that problem?

Just a bunch of virtue signalling failures, please god the sensible ones in the PLP who cringe at this shit split and let these dickheads fuck off back to the mediocrity where they belong instead of propping up a piss poor set of Tories from the front bench. Fucking morons, well done to the dickhead members of the Labour Party who twice voted these Tory enabling gobshites in, and genuinely making the Tories the least worse option of the two
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 11:48:53 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #298 on: December 1, 2018, 11:00:49 am »
Good to see nepotism is alive and well in the Labour party. Mind you I suppose they can argue that they are only following a Tory precedent.

"One of Jeremy Corbyn’s senior frontbenchers was accused last night of misleading the public over her knowledge of her son’s conviction for drug offences.

Kate Osamor, 50, the shadow international development secretary, has continued to employ her son in her parliamentary office despite his guilty pleas in September."

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #299 on: December 1, 2018, 11:03:26 am »
Without comment.

The Labour Party had previously claimed that she knew nothing about her son’s case until after he was given a community sentence on October 19.

It can be disclosed that she was not only aware of the case but had written to the trial judge asking for leniency for Ishmael Osamor, 29, and stressing his remorse. He was caught with drugs worth £2,500 at the Bestival music festival in Dorset last year.

At her home last night Ms Osamor told a reporter for The Times, who asked for her response to the story, that she “should have come down here with a bat and smashed your face in”. She told him to “f*** off”, threw a bucket of water at him and called police after accusing him of stalking her.

Times (paywall)

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: December 1, 2018, 11:35:11 am »
Probably gets a raise for that

And another day another corbyn loon is at it

https://twitter.com/fromstevehowell/status/1068744200416563200?s=21

Pretty sure it was to do with saddam annexing Kuwait, but what’s facts to idiots
« Last Edit: December 1, 2018, 12:16:54 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #301 on: December 1, 2018, 04:10:50 pm »
Not entirely relevant but I think my time following Owen Jones on Twitter is drawing to an end.  He's completely headed off and away from any sort of notion that something close to the centre could be palatable.
My Twitter

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #302 on: December 1, 2018, 04:25:28 pm »
Resigned from frontbench.

Labour MP Kate Osamor resigns amid row over son's drug conviction

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/01/kate-osamor-labour-mp-resigns-son-ishmael-drug-conviction

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #303 on: December 1, 2018, 05:02:32 pm »
Resigned from frontbench.

Labour MP Kate Osamor resigns amid row over son's drug conviction

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/01/kate-osamor-labour-mp-resigns-son-ishmael-drug-conviction
Threatening to smash their face in with a baseball bat..

As you do.... 
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: December 1, 2018, 05:12:32 pm »
Not entirely relevant but I think my time following Owen Jones on Twitter is drawing to an end.  He's completely headed off and away from any sort of notion that something close to the centre could be palatable.
personally think it’s quite fun watching his journey, gone from a reasonable but a bit wrong leftist to being critical of corbyn rightfully to going full batshit ever since he realised corbyn wasn’t as horrendous as he thought, I’m on tenterhooks to see where he goes next, like many will he go full Tory or will he be a baby faced Galloway?

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #305 on: December 1, 2018, 06:03:25 pm »
....I’m on tenterhooks to see where he goes next,....

There is a precedent...

She began on the left of the political spectrum, writing for The Guardian and New Statesman. During the 1990s, she came to identify with ideas more associated with the right and currently writes for The Times, The Jerusalem Post, and The Jewish Chronicle, covering political and social issues from a social conservative perspective. Phillips, quoting Irving Kristol, defines herself as a liberal who has "been mugged by reality"

There are many traits about Jones that remind me of her, such as a fondness for the sound of their own voice, an assertiveness of their own correctness of argument but with an inability to handle criticism gracefully, all combined with a constant desire to be relevant and even provocative within the populist mileu of the Political zietgiest.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #306 on: December 1, 2018, 06:08:56 pm »

It's because they haven't got a fucking clue how businesses actually work. There are a million and one things that this country could do to improve it's manufacturing base. The creation of a version of Germany's Mittelstand should be a central plank of any industrial strategy but goes completely against anything Labour have said. It's all gesture politics that will do nothing to help anyone.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #307 on: December 1, 2018, 06:35:34 pm »
There is a precedent...

She began on the left of the political spectrum, writing for The Guardian and New Statesman. During the 1990s, she came to identify with ideas more associated with the right and currently writes for The Times, The Jerusalem Post, and The Jewish Chronicle, covering political and social issues from a social conservative perspective. Phillips, quoting Irving Kristol, defines herself as a liberal who has "been mugged by reality"

There are many traits about Jones that remind me of her, such as a fondness for the sound of their own voice, an assertiveness of their own correctness of argument but with an inability to handle criticism gracefully, all combined with a constant desire to be relevant and even provocative within the populist mileu of the Political zietgiest.

:o That has astonished me
Believer

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Politico-a-go-go Looney Tunes! Schorci
« Reply #308 on: December 1, 2018, 06:39:51 pm »
There is a precedent...

yeah think she’s been mentioned on here as a possible future turn, he clearly has no shame and will probably use this phase as further credibility of seeing the light and now being very right wing is the real way to go!

Just another one riding the corbyn gravy train to boost his career and bank balance by spouting bollocks like sarkar, Peters, blakeley, ohagan and so on

Offline RobinHood

• Kopite
« Reply #309 on: December 1, 2018, 08:20:38 pm »

The defense of Kate Osamor is nauseating. She’s a wrong-un, checks all the boxes of a dodgy MP that Owen Jones would crucify if she was a Tory, and rightly so. Employing family members, lying, threatening to hospitalise journalists etc.

These people need kicking out of politics, but you’ve got people like Jones and Aaron Bastani saying it’s all racist witch hunt and she’s such a great MP. I don’t think these people realise what damage they’re doing to Labour.

Good riddance.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #310 on: December 1, 2018, 08:49:07 pm »
Her son had £2500 worth of drugs ffs, hardly a spliff and a gram of coke like those aforementioned dickheads try to make out, and of course their false equivalence with the odd journo/Tory doing drugs every now and again with her son who clearly had a huge amount on him!

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: December 1, 2018, 09:23:13 pm »
https://twitter.com/granttucker/status/1068905689895133184?s=21

Some of the little pricks comments here, playing the race card and all to defend that woman
« Last Edit: December 1, 2018, 09:24:59 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: December 1, 2018, 09:57:36 pm »
https://twitter.com/granttucker/status/1068905689895133184?s=21

Some of the little pricks comments here, playing the race card and all to defend that woman

I've never liked the prick,snotty nosed little c*nt.

Poor lad was only dabbling.

Owen Jones
🌹
‏Verified account @OwenJones84
4h4 hours ago

Have you ever taken illegal drugs, Will?
1 reply 0 retweets 0 likes

Will Humphries
‏Verified account @willhumphries_
4h4 hours ago

Nope. Did some underage drinking. That’s about as crazy as I got. Pretty square to be honest. Not sure why that has anything to do an MP misleading the public? Please explain
1 reply 0 retweets 19 likes

Owen Jones
🌹
‏Verified account @OwenJones84
4h4 hours ago

A mother tried to protect her son from having his life trashed after he'd already faced the law for indulging in recreational drugs which I guarantee many of your friends and colleagues have and still do indulge in.
7 replies 0 retweets 1 like
« Last Edit: December 1, 2018, 09:59:26 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #313 on: December 1, 2018, 10:00:06 pm »

I've never liked the prick,snotty nosed little c*nt.
would love to know what the actual journalists at the guardian think of this, as he’s basically saying it’s fine to threaten and assault journalists who are trying to get the right to reply (which if the little turd knew anything about journalism they have to do or they could have legal issues as they can easily they didn’t see emails etc)

And he doesn’t see the difference between doing recreational drugs and having that much drugs on him!!

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #314 on: December 2, 2018, 06:50:53 am »
Ian Austin: No action against Labour MP over anti-Semitism policy row

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46363295

It wasn't stopped.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #315 on: December 2, 2018, 06:52:54 am »
Hopefully Kate Osamor will be back on the front bench at some point.

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #316 on: December 2, 2018, 06:57:36 am »
theyre just fucking simpletons who think the whole world has their utter bizarre worldview (Diane’s tweets on the London polices new tactic of ramming the moped yobs, which btw they’re trained to do and it’s led to a massive drop in that crime), it really is the idiots running the asylum

I mean if you have an issue with how much a companies execs are paid as a consumer, it’s simple, don’t fucking buy from them (and of course you’ve got the question of how this would work with an amazon, Facebook or any multinational based predominately abroad), and of course there’s the question over what defines a customer (ie did you buy from them last year, two years ago), if I buy a new car three years ago do i get voting rights on the chief execs pay, or is it only if I get a service that year?

how you’d prove you bought from them if it wasn’t bought online or you aren’t a loyalty member, does someone who bought £1 worth of product get the same voting rights as someone who’s spent £1000? Does someone who bought a toy car for a fiver from a Mercedes dealership for their kid get the vote along with someone who leases a S class and the same rights? And how the fuck would this be administered, who pays? All this sort of shit would do would just get the special interest bitter losers who are bums out to vote but is everyone who buys from one of these companies going to vote on every single issue, just going through my credit card statement the last 3 months I’ve bought from the following whod likely count:

Tesco
Asda
Sainsbury’s
Booking.com
JD Sports
Argos
Virgin Media
Virgin Atlantic
Amazon
Myprotein (part of hut group who would be in this)
Admiral insurance
Adidas

*and that doesn’t take into account buying products from companies that’d qualify like Nike, Kellogg’s, Mars, nestle - so how the hell would that work, do I have to send in my Tesco receipt for a mars bar to vote on their chief execs pay?

Does anyone think I’d bother but more importantly be well informed enough to have a qualified opinion, or if something went slightly wrong I’d be like one of those aforementioned losers and try to fuck someone else’s life who had nothing to do with that problem?

Just a bunch of virtue signalling failures, please god the sensible ones in the PLP who cringe at this shit split and let these dickheads fuck off back to the mediocrity where they belong instead of propping up a piss poor set of Tories from the front bench. Fucking morons, well done to the dickhead members of the Labour Party who twice voted these Tory enabling gobshites in, and genuinely making the Tories the least worse option of the two

Its just a report they commissioned and it came with lots of different ideals doesn't mean it will be poilcy.

The Tories have commissioned a report on how to end the train chaos maybe one of the many ideals it comes back with might be to renationalise the railways dosn't mean thats what they will do.
« Last Edit: December 2, 2018, 07:39:40 am by Trada »

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #317 on: December 2, 2018, 07:52:33 am »

All very noble and idealistic but it's not so much what people earn that's important, it's the amount of tax they then pay.

I would suggest this would be a far better priority.

And I've always wanted to be able to search the EU (or indeed Maff) and determine for example how much each farmer in the UK actually gets in subsidy as well as anyone claiming any other subsidies, grants or benefits and I also believe we should be able to do this for every citizen.

It's tax payers money after all, or at least those of us who have been paying it, and we should have this as a right and it's hardly a technical challenge to implement it.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #318 on: December 2, 2018, 09:49:23 am »
The defense of Kate Osamor is nauseating. She’s a wrong-un, checks all the boxes of a dodgy MP that Owen Jones would crucify if she was a Tory, and rightly so. Employing family members, lying, threatening to hospitalise journalists etc.

These people need kicking out of politics, but you’ve got people like Jones and Aaron Bastani saying it’s all racist witch hunt and she’s such a great MP. I don’t think these people realise what damage they’re doing to Labour.

Good riddance.

Your bang on about employing family members. I don't pay much attention to Tories but I find it disheartening when Labour MPs seem to think politics is like a small family business when it comes to employing their children, and is it just me or does it seem to be just sons that benefit, Kinnock, Corbyn, McDonnell, Osamor.

And I get Isamor writing to a court to help her son out. However if I had used my position at the time to do the same and then lied to my employers about doing so I would not only have lost my job and professional respect I would not have worked in the same field again. But politicians gave different rules than voters so we'll see hey.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #319 on: December 2, 2018, 10:30:33 am »
Remember when Derek Conway did it (the slimey c*nt, there’s a man with a sweaty handshake). It was utterly dodgy then and it’s dodgy now.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W