Author Topic: Labour Party Councillors at odds with The Mayor  (Read 702 times)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Labour Party Councillors at odds with The Mayor
« on: May 18, 2018, 07:10:45 pm »
I know we have a thread for Joe but this seems a more current and wide ranging story.
Mods please feel free to merge or delete

Liverpool Labour Party councillors seemingly at odds with the Mayor. His deputy, Steve Munby and now Anne O’Byrne have gone from cabinet saying the Mayor doesn’t want to hear when people disagree
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/now-deputy-mayor-ann-obyrne-14677469

Seems like some people are refusing to accept the blame from The Mayor for losing seats. Hints that they feel it is Anderson to blame. He isn’t as popular as he was

Coming on the back of the chief exec resigning as he answers bail this week, and the negative press for the Redrow plans for Caldies, as well as the stalled developments around Shaw St and China Town, I think there is more to come on this

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Labour Party Councillors at odds with The Mayor
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 07:21:34 pm »
Chippy Tits not popular in his own party?  Who'd have thought?  ;D

Seriously, he's a corrupt, fat fucker and he needs to be taken down.  Problem is Liverpool politics is all round toxic so replacing him wont change much.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art