Author Topic: The 'Royal' Wedding  (Read 17100 times)

Offline QR350

• Definitely NOT one of the "irregulars".....RAWK Queen: spends a lot of time on the throne!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The 'Royal' Wedding
« Reply #160 on: May 20, 2018, 10:16:05 am »
What's this about people giving them two years? They seem alright for each other, or have I missed a certain detail?

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #161 on: May 20, 2018, 10:37:01 am »
;D

He was fuckin boss wasn’t he, stole the show.

haha Only really saw that bit but yeah was good.Was funny seeing all the chuckling ;D

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: May 20, 2018, 03:19:35 pm »
Serous question here.    I’ve read the queen gets her income off the crown estate.    Where did the assets of the crown estate actually done from?

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: May 20, 2018, 03:21:24 pm »
Serous question here.    I’ve read the queen gets her income off the crown estate.    Where did the assets of the crown estate actually done from?

Generations of thievery.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline spen71

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2018, 03:29:02 pm »
Generations of thievery.

That’s my thought but wanted some facts before I get into an argument about it with this royal
Loving ex squaddie I know.

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2018, 05:06:45 pm »
Thought she looked lovely in her dress.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #166 on: May 23, 2018, 01:51:00 pm »

Generations of murder, thieving, conquests and exploitation both here and abroad.
Arms, slavery, opium, religion - you name it they've profited from it.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2018, 04:31:20 pm »

The Duchy of Cornwall was established in 1337 by Edward III as an endowment for his son the Black Prince and makes Charles the largest private landowner in the UK. The lands and revenues belong to the male heir to the crown and revert to the sovereign when there is no male heir. It is about 135,000 acres in size, with land spreading from Scilly through Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire and ends in Warrington., it was worth around £645 million in 2009, doesn't pay corporation tax and doesn't have to tell anyone what it earns. There is no way one man gained that much land without stealing it.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #168 on: October 10, 2018, 11:13:41 am »
And another parasite getting married, costing the taxpayer upwards of £2m in security, plus another quarter-million to clean-up the mess.

No figure has been given for the cost of driving the homeless off the streets of Windsor so the happy couple and charming guests don't need to look at - or smell - the detritus of modern society on their way to the ceremony and wedding feast of roast swan and sautéed fox, washed down with the blood of penniless oiks.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #169 on: October 10, 2018, 11:21:30 am »

I'm hoping that huge crowds of people will turn up and line the streets while wearing stupid fascinators on their heads, I'm suprised some newspapers haven't thought of a giveaway of a paper or cardboard one for that day.....here's hoping the Mirror does one. The best way is often to simply take the piss so I'd like to see everyone lining the streets of Windsor wearing a cock and bollocks one. Imagine the world wide coverage.

I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #170 on: October 10, 2018, 02:54:31 pm »
They're having a 'plastic-free' wedding.

Fucking hell, that's going to trim the guest list then. But those who do attend will be pleased they don't have to eat their scran with plastic cutlery.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/princess-eugenie-wedding-royal-plastic-free-jack-brooksbank-a8474811.html
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline kopite77

• Legacy Fan
  • In Jurgen we trust!
« Reply #171 on: October 10, 2018, 03:33:35 pm »
They're having a 'plastic-free' wedding.

Fucking hell, that's going to trim the guest list then. But those who do attend will be pleased they don't have to eat their scran with plastic cutlery.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/princess-eugenie-wedding-royal-plastic-free-jack-brooksbank-a8474811.html
So the Plastic Royals are banning plastic from their wedding, I wonder if the guests will be jetting in or using their Chelsea tractors to attend the overpriced pointless event! :(
HARRY HARRIS, MARK LAWRENSON, JOSE MOURIHNO,PETER KENYON, ROMAN ABRAMOVICH, ALAN HANSEN, YOU GUY'S TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

AND Mr KENWRIGHT YOU CAN STICK YOUR FUCKING GROUNDSHARE UP YOUR ARSE!

Hicks and Gillett, Game Over, thanks for Fuck All Fuckfaces, Internet Terrorist and Proud!

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #172 on: October 15, 2018, 09:12:32 am »
I see they are expecting their first baby.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #173 on: October 15, 2018, 11:14:27 am »
I see they are expecting their first baby.
Can't these c*nts give us a fucking break!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #174 on: October 15, 2018, 11:16:56 am »
The Duchy of Cornwall was established in 1337 by Edward III as an endowment for his son the Black Prince and makes Charles the largest private landowner in the UK. The lands and revenues belong to the male heir to the crown and revert to the sovereign when there is no male heir. It is about 135,000 acres in size, with land spreading from Scilly through Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire and ends in Warrington., it was worth around £645 million in 2009, doesn't pay corporation tax and doesn't have to tell anyone what it earns. There is no way one man gained that much land without stealing it.

Didn`t do much for Anglo French relations either. He was deffo a brexit voter and his negotiating 'technique' would probably be endorsed by some rabid tories
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019