Author Topic: Palestinians mass in thousands for protest at Gaza-Israel border  (Read 26501 times)

Offline Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Palestinians mass in thousands for protest at Gaza-Israel border
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2018, 03:19:42 pm »
Ah yes, Apartheid, with 20% of Arabs Living in Israel, definitely Apartheid.

Only because the majority of Palestines were illegally removed and living in refugee camps. Israel can’t even treat the ones who are left humanely. Says it all that they’ve shacked up with a racist, ignoranmus like Trump.

Nothing ever ends well with Trump and Israel should do well to remember that.
"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Offline ElMagico

• hato with a rabbito. Abrocadabro!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2018, 03:20:31 pm »
Not quite sure what you are claiming here. Do you mean 20% of all Arabs live in Israel, or that 20% of the population of Israel is Arab?

I assume you mean the latter as the first is blatantly not true, but the latter does not mean Israel is not apartheid. After all, a lot more than 20% of Apartheid South Africa was black.

The latter, and they have the same voting rights as residents so how can this be apartheid?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2018, 03:25:41 pm »
Go and try and run through security with a weapon in an airport or across another border and see what happens?

Chances are you're going to end up in the same position. But don't worry, because it's Israel, they cannot defend their borders, can they?

Yep running away from a border deserves being shot in the back.

And as for those kids the other year,they deserved bombs dropping on them because they had the temerity to play on the beach.

There's a difference between securing your border and shooting people dead.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2018, 03:39:02 pm »
This might be the most sinister and morally sickening post I've read on here after many years. Borderline psychopathic, I'd wind your neck in if I were you.

Agreed. So tired of apologists, and that is on both sides. The above takes the biscuit re anything I have seen on Rawk.
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline ElMagico

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2018, 03:39:07 pm »

And as for those kids the other year,they deserved bombs dropping on them because they had the temerity to play on the beach.

Like the people on their way to work innocent civilians getting blown up by suicide bombers and then getting commended and their families rewarded? Short term memory you have here. Oh yeh, and Hamas firing randomly into Israel, digging tunnels underground into villages... So innocent, so very innocent

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2018, 03:41:34 pm »
The decision to put the US embassy in Jerusalem was the decision of a moron. It ranks alongside Ariel Sharon's infamous visit to the Temple Mount, which prompted the second intifada.

Agreed. The question is why do it? I mean the only answer is this to provoke a reaction or maybe it is Trump being very clear that he and his gang stand firmly behind Israel vs the Palestinians but also against Iran?
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2018, 03:42:02 pm »
Like the people on their way to work innocent civilians getting blown up by suicide bombers and then getting commended and their families rewarded? Short term memory you have here. Oh yeh, and Hamas firing randomly into Israel, digging tunnels underground into villages... So innocent, so very innocent

Short term memory he says,excusing state murder he does.

Offline ElMagico

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2018, 03:42:06 pm »

Agreed. So tired of apologists, and that is on both sides. The above takes the biscuit re anything I have seen on Rawk.

There is no explanation for shooting someone running away, I completely disagree with this 1000%, make that clear and that was not where my original post was aiming towards.

The ones who are trying to jump the fences, armed are the ones I was talking about. If they are in the process of jumping a security fence, armed, I am not saying they 'deserve' anything at all, but, if they break over the barrier they have no complaints was my point.,

Offline ElMagico

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2018, 03:42:43 pm »

Short term memory he says,excusing state murder he does.

Or you sympathise with terrorism, could be the other way of looking at it?

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2018, 03:44:26 pm »

State terrorism is just as bad.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2018, 03:45:07 pm »

Terrorists ?

Offline ElMagico

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2018, 03:45:08 pm »

Cannot agree more

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2018, 03:45:34 pm »

I would say that it is much,much worse.

Offline ElMagico

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2018, 03:46:54 pm »

Terrorists ?

Did I ever agree with the actions? It was disgraceful what happened there. But why are you turning a blind eye to the suicide bombings? The random firing of rockets into build up Israeli cities? Any reason?

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2018, 03:48:41 pm »
Did I ever agree with the actions? It was disgraceful what happened there. But why are you turning a blind eye to the suicide bombings? The random firing of rockets into build up Israeli cities? Any reason?

You've revealed yourself. Psycho.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2018, 03:51:31 pm »
Agreed. The question is why do it? I mean the only answer is this to provoke a reaction or maybe it is Trump being very clear that he and his gang stand firmly behind Israel vs the Palestinians but also against Iran?

I think it's an act of an ignorant child. I really do. Trump may have a faint grasp of Middle Eastern politics and he may even have a vague inkling that moving the US embassy to Jerusalem would be an incendiary act. Like a child he might also derive some satisfaction from the inevitable destruction which follows. He clearly cares nothing for either Israelis or Palestinians.   

We know from experience that Netanyahu is inspired to violence by hard-line acts from the United States. We also know how Hamas need no excuse at all to start some insane enterprise against Israel. Trump has now got both these things. Good work Mr President.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2018, 03:51:41 pm »
Superkush has it all in hand.

Jared Kushner: Peace deal to benefit both sides in Mideast conflict

White House senior adviser Jared Kushner will say on Monday at the opening ceremony for the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem that it is possible for both sides in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to gain more than they give in any peace deal.

Kushner, the U.S. envoy to the Middle East and President Donald Trump’s son-in-law, was to speak amid tensions over Trump’s decision to move the embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv.

The Trump administration has nearly completed a long-awaited Israeli-Palestinian peace plan but is still undecided on how and when to roll it out, given Palestinian anger at Trump’s embassy move.

“We believe, it is possible for both sides to gain more than they give – so that all people can live in peace – safe from danger, free from fear, and able to pursue their dreams,” Kushner will say, according to speech excerpts seen by Reuters.

“Jerusalem must remain a city that brings people of all faiths together,” he will say.

The Palestinians, who want their own future state with its capital in East Jerusalem, have been outraged by Trump’s shift from previous administrations’ preference for keeping the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv pending progress in peace efforts.

As the United States prepared to open its embassy, Israeli forces killed at least 28 Palestinians along the Gaza border, health officials said, as demonstrators streamed to the frontier. Some 900 Palestinians were wounded, about 450 of them by live bullets, the officials said.

Most countries say Jerusalem’s status should be determined in a final peace settlement, and say moving their embassies now would prejudge any such deal.

Kushner will defend the embassy move in his remarks.

“While presidents before him have backed down from their pledge to move the American Embassy once they were in office, this president delivered. Because when President Trump makes a promise, he keeps it,” Kushner will say.

He will also address the challenge from Iran a week after Trump withdrew the United States from the 2015 Iran nuclear deal despite pressure from European allies to stick with the agreement.

“Iran’s aggression threatens the many peace-loving citizens throughout the region and the world. From Israel to Jordan to Egypt to Saudi Arabia and beyond, many leaders are fighting to modernize their countries and create better lives for their people,” Kushner will say.

“In confronting common threats, and in pursuit of common interests, previously unimaginable opportunities and alliances are starting to emerge,” he will say.

Offline ElMagico

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2018, 03:53:07 pm »
You honestly think there is nothing people want more than peace?

Losing a friend in a war is something you have probably never experienced and hopefully never will.

Apologies if any of the posts came across in a sinister way but my point was all they were trying to do was defend the borders. The shooting of innocent, unarmed people is disgusting and full investigations should take place.

And btw, i completely disagree with the moving of the embassy to Jerusalem.

Offline Broad Spectrum

• Antibiotic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2018, 03:53:44 pm »

This will immediately begin the process of hiring architects, engineers, and planners, so that a new embassy, when completed, will be a magnificent tribute to peace.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-president-trump-jerusalem/

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2018, 03:53:56 pm »
I think it's an act of an ignorant child. I really do. Trump may have a faint grasp of Middle Eastern politics and he may even have a vague inkling that moving the US embassy to Jerusalem would be an incendiary act. Like a child he might also derive some satisfaction from the inevitable destruction which follows. He clearly cares nothing for either Israelis or Palestinians.   

We know from experience that Netanyahu is inspired to violence by hard-line acts from the United States. We also know how Hamas need no excuse at all to start some insane enterprise against Israel. Trump has now got both these things. Good work Mr President.

Basically, the act of a narcissist. I agree I don't think for one moment that has a care in the world for either party he is concerned about number 1; Donald Trump. 

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2018, 03:55:46 pm »
And again we have polarised binary positions. Neither leadership is blameless, and neither shows much concern for their people. If you fuck with Israeli security, they will use live ammunition. This is no surprise to anyone. So why are so many instances engineered to provoke just this reaction? Neither leadership has much appetite for making their followers’ lives better. They just want to grind their enemies into dust. Until that changes on both sides, we will rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2018, 03:56:28 pm »
You honestly think there is nothing people want more than peace?

Losing a friend in a war is something you have probably never experienced and hopefully never will.

Apologies if any of the posts came across in a sinister way but my point was all they were trying to do was defend the borders. The shooting of innocent, unarmed people is disgusting and full investigations should take place.

And btw, i completely disagree with the moving of the embassy to Jerusalem.

The likes of Netanyahu don't,if he did then the land grabs,house demolitions,farm destruction's,Child killings and water thefts would all have stopped a long,long time ago.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2018, 03:57:21 pm »
And again we have polarised binary positions. Neither leadership is blameless, and neither shows much concern for their people. If you fuck with Israeli security, they will use live ammunition. This is no surprise to anyone. So why are so many instances engineered to provoke just this reaction? Neither leadership has much appetite for making their followers’ lives better. They just want to grind their enemies into dust. Until that changes on both sides, we will rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

Sad but true.

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2018, 04:01:41 pm »

Exactly. As an example, the Hamas/PLO leaders and their "spiritual" counterparts who preach hate against Jews, Americans and Israel, many of them have their children and grandchildren in American Universities living in plush homes, with their money being kept in private banks that are deemed to be Jewish. They don't a flying fuck about their people and the suffering they are going through, this conflict allows them to stay rich and powerful. Sickening.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 04:04:11 pm by Euskadi »

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2018, 04:02:01 pm »

You're making it seem like something Trump has forced on Israel. To my knowledge, they could have refused the new embassy location, though I might well be wrong. I'd be very glad to learn that I am.

The chanting of 'Trump' and the standing ovation triggered by the announcement of his name at the ceremony seemed sincere as well.
'History has always shown that when we stay together we can sort out problems. When we split then we start fighting. There was not one time in history where division creates success.' - Klopp

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2018, 04:02:42 pm »
Will there fuck as like.

They will blame the dead.

Jared Kushner calls 40 Palestinians killed outside Jerusalem embassy opening ‘part of the problem’

Lets not forget that this is a guy who cannot get full security clearance.

This is about as honest as he gets but he got hold of the shitty end of the stick.

“As we have seen from the protests of the last month and even today, those provoking violence are part of the problem and not part of the solution,” he added, prompting applause from the audience.

Like moving your embassy to Jerusalem.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 04:07:50 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline Poet

• He IS a poet! And he truly knows it! He's a new member; fresh fire from old ember. No idiot or fool, for he follows Liverpool. A CT gift from heaven! Well, actually, from 24/7...who's taller than 5' 11"!
  • Kopite
    • Sui-Juris
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2018, 04:04:25 pm »
The Israeli and Palestinian leaderships are two sides of the same coin.

There will never be peace with antagonists at the helm.

What the region needs are moderate rationalists who will stop pouring fuel to the fire. Though I fear that we have surpassed the stage of no return, where humanity has been demolished by far-right ideologies and endless graves, on both sides. Human emotions are sometimes very toxic.
The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2018, 04:06:38 pm »
You're making it seem like something Trump has forced on Israel.

No, I'm not.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Wilmo

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2018, 04:35:40 pm »
No, I'm not.

My mistake, I'm sure.

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2018, 04:44:46 pm »
My mistake, I'm sure.

Looks like it.

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2018, 05:08:01 pm »

It plays very well to the Evengelical Christian vote, that’s all there is to it. Apparently a lot of them believe there needs to be a Jewish Jerusalem for the second coming to take place or something along those lines, and very few of people who voted for him are going to care too much about the violence that happens so far away when no Americans will get hurt and the only casualties are Palestinian Muslims.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2018, 05:17:43 pm »
It plays very well to the Evengelical Christian vote, that’s all there is to it. Apparently a lot of them believe there needs to be a Jewish Jerusalem for the second coming to take place or something along those lines, and very few of people who voted for him are going to care too much about the violence that happens so far away when no Americans will get hurt and the only casualties are Palestinian Muslims.

I still remember when I was probably around 13 and someone first told me that the evangelical voters who are the most influential in the US shared that belief... Even at that age I just could not get it. How do people believe crap like that?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2018, 05:18:30 pm »

They want to make Jerusalem/Israel strong so that it can then be destroyed & bring about the total destruction of Man.

It is why they sent this c*nt over with his Bimbo daughter and robotic criminal Son-in law.

Trump picks bigot pastor who claims Jews are going to Hell to lead prayer at new Jerusalem embassy

Conservative Jewish columnist shreds Israeli government for letting bigoted Trump-loving pastor talk at embassy

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2018, 05:19:11 pm »
Or the fact they are trying to climb over a security border which they have been advised not to? Leaflets were dropped to not approach the security fence, they ignored and suffered as a consequence?  If you threaten state security after ignoring warnings, you get what is coming to you.

Live ammunition for civil disorder. You atre joking aren't you?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2018, 05:21:18 pm »

Not that it makes much difference but I thought it was artillery shells that killed the kids playing football on the beach?

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2018, 05:26:35 pm »

Who has turned a blind eye to any attacks on Israel. They are entitled to defend themselves from armed aggression.

They are being called out here for their shocking disregard for human life by killing unarmed protesters.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2018, 05:29:15 pm »
Not that it makes much difference but I thought it was artillery shells that killed the kids playing football on the beach?

Yeah from a gunboat sat just over the horizon.

Offline Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: May 14, 2018, 05:42:50 pm »
One wants to like Chuck Schumer but he’s so fucking spineless on Israel that he needs to step away from any leadership positions within the Democratic Party.

To release a statement congratulating Trump for the embassy move without mentioning the protestor casualties is morally bankrupt.

"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2018, 05:54:48 pm »
Go and try and run through security with a weapon in an airport or across another border and see what happens?

Chances are you're going to end up in the same position. But don't worry, because it's Israel, they cannot defend their borders, can they?
Define "Israeli borders".
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline DerKaiser

• It's German for "TheCheesyRanter". Likes young boys.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: May 14, 2018, 06:00:29 pm »
Hamas/PLO simply see dead Palestinians as useful pawns in the game of winning public opinion. This is their tried and tested tactic.