Author Topic: Cecil The Lion killed by US Dentist.  (Read 34071 times)

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You may say I'm a Dreamer
Cecil The Lion killed by US Dentist.
« on: July 29, 2015, 12:45:59 pm »
I didn't see a thread on this so I thought I'd start one.
Here's the latest, they're looking to prosecute the guy, 2 others involved are already in custody facing charges.

They basically lead this beautiful lion out of his reserve (where he is quite the draw for tourists, he was also tagged and monitored by environmentalists and conservationists) and the Dentist shot him with a bow and arrow, it didn't kill him and they caught up to the lion some 2 days later and then shot him with a gun.
They removed his tag and smashed it.

It was found skinned with its head chopped off.
The killers had scarpered basically.

He paid £32k to brutally slaughter this beautiful lion.

c*nt

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/29/cecil-the-lion-calls-for-prosecution-us-dentist-walter-palmer

In my opinion this guy is pure scum, a cold blooded killer who has some serious mental issues.
He pays to travel the world shooting beautiful, majestic wild animals, cutting off their heads and then mounting them.
I mean...how does this even still happen in the 21st century?? What the fuck is wrong with this prick?
I can understand on some level hunting for food, to provide for your family etc if you live that kind of existence, but this big game hunting and poaching like this is just sick.

I've seen some insane arguments online the last couple of days - just insane.
"The guy is a true conservationist and its because of people like him that these animals are alive and protected" and some far more bizarre and deluded one's.

Anyway - this is a story that just infuriated me and people like this guy who hunt for sport and because they like killing stuff - well they're sick in the head.

Also this guy has reportedly had to close his dental practice and thousands are leaving awful reviews and all manner of online messages on his yelp page and other sites.
I personally hope his business folds and he does 15 years in jail.

Scum of the highest order.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 01:12:29 pm by johnsmithlfc »
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Cecil The Lion killed by US Dentist.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 01:01:51 pm »
Absolute scum and I say that fully aware of that term being reserved for the Sun newspaper on here.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 01:04:28 pm »
Saw photos of him posing with other 'trophies' including a leopard and worst of all a white rhino. c*nt.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 01:07:34 pm »
Saw photos of him posing with other 'trophies' including a leopard and worst of all a white rhino. c*nt.

Yup....just look at his shit-eating grin!!
How great it must be - as a privileged, rich white man to travel the world and snuff out the existence of other sentient beings.
What a happy and fulfilled life he must lead....

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 01:11:39 pm by johnsmithlfc »
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively - Bob Marley

Online Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 01:11:15 pm »
I would gladly put a crossbow through the c*nts neck and watch him gasp for air as he shuffles off this mortal coil.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 01:12:33 pm »
Only one 'beast' in those photos.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 01:14:09 pm »
I would gladly put a crossbow through the c*nts neck and watch him gasp for air as he shuffles off this mortal coil.

I think he should have to fight unarmed against a healthy, big male lion.
If he likes killing them so much, do it without the gadgets and weapons...mano a liono.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 01:17:58 pm »
Absolute c*nt of a human being. Glad his practice has closed down. Glad he's reaping everything he deserves.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 01:27:43 pm »

Online Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 01:32:01 pm »
Separately, court records have shown that the dentist has a felony record in the US after killing a black bear in the state of Wisconsin in 2006.

He was given a one-year probation and fined $3,000 (£1,900), having shot the animal outside an authorised zone and then trying to pass it off as having been killed elsewhere.

Records from the Minnesota Board of Dentistry also show that Mr Palmer was the subject of a sexual harassment complaint which was settled in 2006.

A receptionist alleged that he had made indecent comments to her. Mr Palmer admitted no wrongdoing and agreed to pay out more than $127,000 (£81,000).

(BBC)
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 01:33:38 pm »
This notice is pinned on the door of his dental practice.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 01:35:54 pm by johnsmithlfc »

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 01:34:49 pm »
A receptionist alleged that he had made indecent comments to her. Mr Palmer admitted no wrongdoing and agreed to pay out more than $127,000 (£81,000).

I have done nothing wrong, but here's $127,000 to go away. Yeah right.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 01:35:38 pm »
Hope something horrendous happens to him and his loved ones. Not arsed whether that gets anyone's back up on here.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 01:36:47 pm »
Hope something horrendous happens to him and his loved ones. Not arsed whether that gets anyone's back up on here.

I hope he "falls" into a lion enclosure at the zoo....

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 01:46:50 pm »
You've got to be a first class, gold rosette at the village fête arsehole to plan a fucking holiday around going to another nation to extinguish a life; your only 'prize' from it being some sick sense of satisfaction and a grim selfie.

The other thing which boiled my piss was the photo of the rhino - the poor bastards have enough trouble staying alive as it is - given poachers' predilection for supplying China with their bullshit voodoo floppy knob powder. Then along comes some tit with no appreciation and/or care for the threat to their existence to put an arrow through their necks from the top of an armoured jeep. Nice one tough guy.

Can't get my head around it at all. So pleased that he's getting all the shit in the world.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 01:51:59 pm »
I don't really get that wound up about anything but fuck this guy.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Lfsea

• Half a grand, so it is
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 01:53:53 pm »
Well worth taking a look at the Yelp! for his dentistry practice before it gets taken down:

http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/walter-j-palmer-dds-minneapolis

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 01:55:16 pm »
I'd shoot the prick for free. Fucking asshole.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 01:58:10 pm »
Well worth taking a look at the Yelp! for his dentistry practice before it gets taken down:

http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/walter-j-palmer-dds-minneapolis

People slagging him off and then rate him 5 stars, odd.

He deserves everything that karma can throw at him.

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 02:00:37 pm »
Imagine the size of this guy's cock.  Tiny, pathetic little todger all shrivelled up with balls that make raisins ashamed to exist.

Hunting to get your rocks off is a heap of shit.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 02:00:49 pm »
Out of all the industries

"Fly out to Africa and pay to kill vulnerable/endangered exotic animals"

Is one that baffles me the most

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 02:01:03 pm »
People slagging him off and then rate him 5 stars, odd.

He deserves everything that karma can throw at him.
They're 5 stars because it's meant to be that it'll be near the top first or something like that.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Caffeine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 02:02:06 pm »
Proper tough guy, slaying an animal with a man-made weapon. As others have said, he should be made to fight a lion bare-handed to see how tough he is then.

I didn't realise I felt so strongly about this, but seeing these photos today made me feel sick. The cheesy grin and weapon laid next to a beautiful dead wild animal is just disgusting.

Someone go to 'Murica and slay this guy dead as well, please:

Bravo Dr. Palmer! I applaud your hunt and admire that you did in fact track the lion for 40 hours to ensure it did not die in vain. It's a shame that the cape has been confiscated and that you can't have it mounted.

Offline Chakan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2015, 02:03:47 pm »
They're 5 stars because it's meant to be that it'll be near the top first or something like that.

2000+ reviews of 1 star I doubt a 5 here and there are going to put it anywhere near the top of the page, but fair enough.

Someone go to 'Murica and slay this guy dead as well, please:

He's from Florida. No surprises there really.

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2015, 02:09:49 pm »
In this day and age, hunting like this should be outlawed. It's a practice that should have been eradicated in Victorian times.

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2015, 02:12:32 pm »
Louis theroux hunting in Africa, is worth looking at to get a balanced view on this topic.

Offline Devon Red

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2015, 02:25:33 pm »
Louis theroux hunting in Africa, is worth looking at to get a balanced view on this topic.

It is interesting, and balanced, but still shows the hunters up to be the seriously damaged sometimes clearly psychotic individuals that they are.

In the case of Cecil there is no counter balance needed, he was a protected animal who was illegally poached and subjected to a prolonged death purely so some sick individual could get a thrill out of destroying something beautiful.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2015, 02:27:14 pm »
As Dan/Shane said above, it's the one with the rhino that is the worst. You have to be pretty ignorant to not know how endangered they are. If you are aware, than hunt them anyway then you're an even bigger c*nt.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2015, 02:54:47 pm »
He's the one that should of been skinned.

Given the chance - I'd tie the c*nt down in his chair in his surgery, get a rusty pen knife and slowly skin the horrific little fucker while he was awake unitl he was bare of skin. Then put his skin on and wear it like a trophy(RAWK circa 20010). Then pull his come-coloured teeth out, one by one with a set of stiff pliers, then sow them all together with dental floss and wear them as a chain around me kneck, whilst I danced around his surgey, with me bollocks swinging out of his skin, with Tight Fits 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight' roaring out and me singing  - Heres my bollocks, my mighty bollocks, my bollocks swing tonight, see my bollocks, those mighty bollocks, those bollocks swing tonight, Awum wa hay! Awum wa hay! Awum wa hay! Awum wa hay! Awum wa hay!......

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline TwatMan

• ...rather than Batman. Politics all day and all night and then never really gets it, possibly never will
  • Anny Roader
  • I am vengeance, I am the night, I am Batman
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2015, 02:57:59 pm »
It's nothing but murder for me. The guy should rot in jail without parole for all his life.

Scum!
I am Batman

Offline johnsmithlfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2015, 03:00:20 pm »

Given the chance - I'd tie the c*nt down in his chair in his surgery, get a rusty pen knife and slowly skin the horrific little fucker while he was awake unitl he was bare of skin. Then put his skin on and wear it like a trophy(RAWK circa 20010). Then pull his come-coloured teeth out, one by one with a set of stiff pliers, then sow them all together with dental floss and wear them as a chain around me kneck, whilst I danced around his surgey, with me bollocks swinging out of his skin, with Tight Fits 'The Lion Sleeps Tonight' roaring out and me singing  - Heres my bollocks, my mighty bollocks, my bollocks swing tonight, see my bollocks, those mighty bollocks, those bollocks swing tonight, Awum wa hay! Awum wa hay! Awum wa hay! Awum wa hay! Awum wa hay!......

:lmao

Chop that is soooo fucking wrong mate but insanely funny.
Thanks for the light relief in a depressing thread.

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2015, 03:02:09 pm »
Give the fucker a pair of scissors and send him back in with another one. See how far he gets then. Odious prick, stuff like this really turns my stomach.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2015, 03:53:30 pm »
Coward.

Plenty of fights available in any city, show up there. Modern weapons, tech, jeep, safety....what a classless enterprise. The real thrill in any fight is the lack of full control / safety.

Offline bigbonedrawky

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2015, 03:55:00 pm »

This is so wrong. Why do you think this is acceptable ?

You need to apply for a Permit first  ;)

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2015, 04:10:39 pm »
He would have to get a good dentist if people get hold of him. Hard to remove a brick from the teeth i would think.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Carly

• Rafa Obsessive. Wales Rugby Union fan. Defianately!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2015, 04:16:41 pm »
As Dan/Shane said above, it's the one with the rhino that is the worst. You have to be pretty ignorant to not know how endangered they are. If you are aware, than hunt them anyway then you're an even bigger c*nt.

Not just that but to hunt them with a bow and arrow aswell...  An arrow has zero chance of kllling an animal that big straight away. Like the lion it would have suffered massively before being finished off. 

Honestly, people who kill animals purely for  "sport" should be rounded up, put on a desert island and nuked.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2015, 04:18:52 pm »
Not just that but to hunt them with a bow and arrow aswell...  An arrow has zero chance of kllling an animal that big straight away. Like the lion it would have suffered massively before being finished off. 

Honestly, people who kill animals purely for  "sport" should be rounded up, put on a desert island and nuked.

Nah, just drop them naked into the middle of the Serengeti and see how they get on.

Offline Carly

• Rafa Obsessive. Wales Rugby Union fan. Defianately!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2015, 04:21:59 pm »
Nah, just drop them naked into the middle of the Serengeti and see how they get on.

Suppose your right, a nuke would kill them too quickly. 

Would love to see them all get jailed at least, but you just know he'll get away with it.  All this BS about not knowing it was collared.. The collars stick out like sore thumbs even on a male lion.  Pretty obvious they picked him out because they knew he was use to humans so they could get closer to kill with the bow and arrow.  SCUM
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:24:48 pm by Carly »

Offline Hank Scorpio

• is really a Virgo, three pinter. Royhendo's stalker.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • POOLCHECK HOMIE
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2015, 04:26:32 pm »

Say what you're thinking, Chops.  Don't bottle it up.

Online Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2015, 04:28:29 pm »
Woah, woah, calm down guys. It's all a big mistake, he thought he was killing another lion:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33695872

Clearly Mr. Palmer is the real victim here, having been duped into shooting a popular lion instead of one that nobody gives a shit about.
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.