Author Topic: EDL leader - 13 months for contempt.  (Read 26524 times)

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Re: EDL leader - 13 months for contempt.
« Reply #120 on: June 5, 2018, 10:00:32 pm »
Mate sorry but the bolded bit seems to contradict the rest of your post. Unless I am reading it wrong.

I think by that he meant underclass kids in care. That they were white is immaterial to that, the authorities were predisposed to not believe a thing that they said.

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• ★★★ Never, ever, bloody anything ever! ★★★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Up the piss boiling, asthmatic Reds!!!
« Reply #121 on: June 5, 2018, 10:06:41 pm »
I think by that he meant underclass kids in care. That they were white is immaterial to that, the authorities were predisposed to not believe a thing that they said.

Yeah, it's not their race, it's their class.

I don't think i would have gone with underclass but it's fair to assume working class doesn't quite nail it either.

It's their position in society, namely that they are excluded and on the outside of it.
Where's this Yakimoto fella?

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #122 on: June 5, 2018, 10:16:18 pm »
There may well be cases where authorities have been negligent in the care shown to children who come from the underclass and/or are already in care. 
However there is no doubt that authorities were reluctant to take the case due to the religion/ethnicity of the perps.

Even the judge in the trial in the Rochdale case acknowledged it was a race issue. 
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: June 5, 2018, 10:43:10 pm »
There may well be cases where authorities have been negligent in the care shown to children who come from the underclass and/or are already in care. 

Yes, the Rochdale case that you speak of.

Rochdale child abuse case: exploited girls faced 'absolute disrespect'

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2012/nov/20/rochdale-child-abuse-case

Rochdale grooming scandal: Children were being raped so why did no one believe them?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/girls-rochdale-grooming-scandal-case-13051982

I believe you're saying that but for the offenders being Muslim, the case would have been treated differently. I don't agree, in that it would still have been an improper investigation, as the attitude towards the victims displayed a hurdle to justice.
« Last Edit: June 5, 2018, 10:53:37 pm by Johnnyboy1973 »

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: June 5, 2018, 10:53:34 pm »
Yes, the Rochdale case that you speak of.

I could also post a long list of articles with quotes from people involved in reviewing these cases that the fear of being racist  was a massive stumbling block.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Johnnyboy1973

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: June 5, 2018, 11:04:39 pm »
I could also post a long list of articles with quotes from people involved in reviewing these cases that the fear of being racist  was a massive stumbling block.

If you want to, go for it.

But, at present I'm not even debating it, what I am debating is the belief that if the offenders hadn't been Muslim, the case would have moved along swimmingly and justice would have been served swiftly.

It wouldn't, as a key stumbling block was the attitude towards the victims or child prostitutes as some were known.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: June 5, 2018, 11:25:41 pm »
If you want to, go for it.

But, at present I'm not even debating it, what I am debating is the belief that if the offenders hadn't been Muslim, the case would have moved along swimmingly and justice would have been served swiftly.

It wouldn't, as a key stumbling block was the attitude towards the victims or child prostitutes as some were known.

Ann Cryer, an MP from 1997 until 2010, told The Sunday Telegraph how she had feared being called “racist” when, in 2002, she exposed a sex-abuse scandal involving Pakistani men in her constituency of Keighley, West Yorkshire.

A “politically correct Left just saw it as racism”, she said.

At the same time, Simon Danczuk, the Labour MP for Rochdale, revealed that even now some of his colleagues disapproved of his efforts to uncover child abuse, because some were “obsessing about multiculturalism”.

There my well be instances where police thought a group of working class girls from broken homes are either liars, but form  social services point of view race played its part.

Online Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: June 6, 2018, 12:35:50 am »
Conclusion: There isn’t much publicly available information on [the colour of sexual abusers]. The data we do have shows a large majority of those convicted of sexual offences (no matter the age of the victim) are white.

https://fullfact.org/crime/what-do-we-know-about-ethnicity-people-involved-sexual-offences-against-children/

There are and have always been grooming gangs and grooming individuals of every colour. There appears to have been a particular problem with the Rochdale gang in that there was a reluctance to act because of a fear of being seen as racist.

But the bottom line is that paedophilia and abuse is not race specific. The most likely profile of someone sexually abusing children is white, middle-aged and a relative or friend of the victim.

Tommy Robinson has no interest whatsoever on the victims of sexual abuse. He couldn't give a shit. All he cares about is the colour and religion of a subsection of all paedophiles and child abusers.

Excellently put Alan.

I do find it odd, that they are classed as Muslims, simply for having a Muslim name and/or of <foreign>heritage. They might be for all I know, however there's nothing Islamic in their despicable actions, even ignoring the drinking and drugs aspect.

Maybe the negativity fits the 'them Muslims' narrative, afterall, I wouldn't assume John or Mark, who's parents are strict Catholics to automatically be classed as a Christian. Carolann Gallon, the white female convicted as part of the Newcastle trial was only referred by name.

Then you had these sick men, without any mention of race, religion or live broadcast from Moron Robinson

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-32413502
« Last Edit: June 6, 2018, 02:22:04 am by Machae »

Offline Trim0582

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: June 7, 2018, 11:10:46 am »
Excellently put Alan.

I do find it odd, that they are classed as Muslims, simply for having a Muslim name and/or of <foreign>heritage. They might be for all I know, however there's nothing Islamic in their despicable actions, even ignoring the drinking and drugs aspect.

Maybe the negativity fits the 'them Muslims' narrative, afterall, I wouldn't assume John or Mark, who's parents are strict Catholics to automatically be classed as a Christian. Carolann Gallon, the white female convicted as part of the Newcastle trial was only referred by name.

Then you had these sick men, without any mention of race, religion or live broadcast from Moron Robinson

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-32413502

Please, please don't see this as a justification of Tommy Robinson, it isn't.

The parallel you are trying to highlight is only valid (in my opinion) if local councils, social services and police, ignored these crimes initially.
The outrage (for me) isn't that Muslim men from Pakistan commit crimes, every culture, race and religion has a low, but equal capacity for criminality. The outrage is because it was ignored by people in authority (whom have subesquently admitted as such), based on the race of the perpetrators.

There is a difference.

Can I just say I am highlighting a valid difference. I am not pro Tommy Robinson or EDL, I hope people realise that.

Perhaps it doesn't matter, really, I don't know why I care about such small detail, especially when it can seem like I am siding with the EDL (which again, I'm not). I think it's some sort of OCD.

Online Machae

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: June 7, 2018, 06:37:13 pm »
Please, please don't see this as a justification of Tommy Robinson, it isn't.

The parallel you are trying to highlight is only valid (in my opinion) if local councils, social services and police, ignored these crimes initially.
The outrage (for me) isn't that Muslim men from Pakistan commit crimes, every culture, race and religion has a low, but equal capacity for criminality. The outrage is because it was ignored by people in authority (whom have subesquently admitted as such), based on the race of the perpetrators.

There is a difference.

Can I just say I am highlighting a valid difference. I am not pro Tommy Robinson or EDL, I hope people realise that.

Perhaps it doesn't matter, really, I don't know why I care about such small detail, especially when it can seem like I am siding with the EDL (which again, I'm not). I think it's some sort of OCD.

Apologies if my post wasn't clear, I'm not arguing the race of the Rochdale gang (even though i wasn't specifically referring to that case). I understand the major failing in that case (besides the crime itself), were the lack of intervention due to sensitivities surrounding race, which should never have been a factor. People should and have been punished accordingly and quite rightly so. I think we are unanimous in that aspect.

My issue with the EDL, Tommy Robinson, UKIP, Mail etc is that any negative reporting is largely broken down to 'Muslims' as the leading descriptor rather than anything else (obviously there maybe scenarios where religion is the primary factor). The BBC article I referenced, didn't even show up in a Google search for 'Grooming' and neither did any other cases where i know white males were the perpetrators, it was largely filled with 'Muslim' grooming gangs' instead.

I don't know the specifics of the recent Tommy Robinson case, but I'm 99% sure he was only there as the defendants were either Mohammed or Ahmed. 

Offline Trim0582

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: June 7, 2018, 07:16:14 pm »
I'm 99% sure he was only there as the defendants were either Mohammed or Ahmed.

Agree with you 100%.
Amazingly TR and Daily Mail readers were absent in there outrage when the old Tory whip from the 80s (forgot his name) admitted, on live radio that MPs could go to him to help cover up crimes against young boys. He said they then used that information a leverage when it came to parliamentary votes.

Fortescue was his name!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/order-order.com/2014/07/08/watch-former-tory-whip-boasts-about-paedo-mp-cover-up/amp/

Wait just saw a link do david ike on that site. I literally posted the first link without being more prudent. The video somewhat speaks for itself though
« Last Edit: June 7, 2018, 07:25:55 pm by Trim0582 »

Online CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: June 9, 2018, 03:26:33 pm »
Keeping an eye on this rally in London today, no doubt the screffs gathering there are gonna be just waiting for anything so they can kick off.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline Trim0582

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: June 9, 2018, 03:27:29 pm »
Keeping an eye on this rally in London today, no doubt the screffs gathering there are gonna be just waiting for anything so they can kick off.

What rally mate?

Online CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: June 9, 2018, 03:42:08 pm »
What rally mate?
There's a FreeTommy one in Trafalgar Square meant to be going on til 7pm tonight.  Amongst the usuals, there's the new brand of racists like the Generation Identity twonks too.  Lots on the usual social media with a #FreeTommy search.  Or Hope Not Hate are documenting it on their Twitter too.
https://twitter.com/hopenothate
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FreeTommy&src=tyah
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: June 9, 2018, 03:42:56 pm »
Be a lot of Lonsdale in that London today.

Online CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: June 9, 2018, 03:47:36 pm »
Be a lot of Lonsdale in that London today.
"London with gang. #FreeTommy "

My Twitter

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: June 9, 2018, 03:58:57 pm »
There's a FreeTommy one in Trafalgar Square meant to be going on til 7pm tonight.  Amongst the usuals, there's the new brand of racists like the Generation Identity twonks too.  Lots on the usual social media with a #FreeTommy search.  Or Hope Not Hate are documenting it on their Twitter too.
https://twitter.com/hopenothate
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FreeTommy&src=tyah

Geert Wilders now on stage: "We are foreigners in our own land"

HOPE not hate
‏Verified account @hopenothate
44m44 minutes ago

Worth noting that the #FreeTommy movement has gathered a lot of traction internationally across disparate portions of the far right.
Couple of stats:
24% of #FreeTommy tweets originate in the US, while only 54% are UK-based.
For #FreeTommyRobinson – it's 27% US and 46% UK.
« Last Edit: June 9, 2018, 04:03:55 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: June 9, 2018, 04:06:53 pm »
Geert Wilders is a bad Mr Whippy headed blert.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #138 on: June 9, 2018, 04:11:38 pm »
Foreigners in our own land. Says the man whose mother's from Indonesia and who married a Hungarian woman... :wellin

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: June 9, 2018, 04:16:39 pm »
Foreigners in our own land. Says the man whose mother's from Indonesia and who married a Hungarian woman... :wellin
And all his funding comes from abroad...

https://www.rnw.org/archive/details-revealed-foreign-funding-wilders-freedom-party

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: June 9, 2018, 06:18:50 pm »
“Tommy Robinson” is just a brand for all the racist nuggets to get behind.

We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: June 9, 2018, 06:28:49 pm »
Don't you go saying mean things about our Tommy, all he's trying to do is protect us all from the evils of Islam. If it weren't for brave men like him we'd be labouring under the yoke of Sharia law already, and then you'd see. Burqas everywhere, a mosque on every corner, and you wouldn't even have the freedom to post on football forums 'cos you'd be too busy getting beheaded by Muslamic Rayguns. If we don't make a stand now then that's what'll happen, you mark my words.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: June 9, 2018, 06:33:20 pm »
Don't you go saying mean things about our Tommy, all he's trying to do is protect us all from the evils of Islam. If it weren't for brave men like him we'd be labouring under the yoke of Sharia law already, and then you'd see. Burqas everywhere, a mosque on every corner, and you wouldn't even have the freedom to post on football forums 'cos you'd be too busy getting beheaded by Muslamic Rayguns. If we don't make a stand now then that's what'll happen, you mark my words.

Well, when you put it like that: FREE TOMMY ROBINSON/STEPHEN YAXLEY-LENNON/ ANDREW MCMASTER/PAUL HARRIS.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #143 on: June 9, 2018, 06:33:58 pm »

Oh so you’re more bothered about a journalist being jailed for reporting on a case than...bunch of fucking idiots.

Feels like the country is divided in so many ways at the moment. Maybe it always was and social media just gives a voice to it.

What we need is a World Cup, that’s always a good way to keep over exuberant patriotism under control

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: June 9, 2018, 06:34:10 pm »
So is Lonsdale.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: June 9, 2018, 06:34:57 pm »
There’s a great picture on twitter of a guy on the free tommy march with two naked cyclists going past them (not posting it here for obvious reasons)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #146 on: June 9, 2018, 06:41:51 pm »
There’s a great picture on twitter of a guy on the free tommy march with two naked cyclists going past them (not posting it here for obvious reasons)

Because there are three dicks on show?

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: June 9, 2018, 06:47:58 pm »
Oh so you’re more bothered about a journalist being jailed for reporting on a case than...bunch of fucking idiots.

Feels like the country is divided in so many ways at the moment. Maybe it always was and social media just gives a voice to it.

What we need is a World Cup, that’s always a good way to keep over exuberant patriotism under control

I’m starting to think that. I spoke to a few lads I went to school with, via Facebook, and they admitted they don’t care about the facts, they just “hate Muslims”. They live in and have never left the small town they grew up in. They’re an easy target market. It horrifies me considering my Muslim friends being abused by these morons.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: June 9, 2018, 06:59:22 pm »
id say what social media has done is help entrench people in their views and make people far more partisan as it’s very easy to find enough to base your worldview on for all sides, especially as there are many persuasive voices on all sides it’s easy to pick one side and stick to it, but it’s also help the extreme ends of the spectrum spread their messages across as previously they would find it harder to get people on board

I’m starting to think that. I spoke to a few lads I went to school with, via Facebook, and they admitted they don’t care about the facts, they just “hate Muslims”. They live in and have never left the small town they grew up in. They’re an easy target market. It horrifies me considering my Muslim friends being abused by these morons.
that channel 4 piece just after Brexit in Barnsley I think where they were going on about immigrants springs to mind here

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: June 9, 2018, 07:08:42 pm »
That’s a good point about social media and the grouping of views.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan

Online CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My Twitter

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2018, 12:43:35 am »
Five police officers were injured at a demonstration in London in support of jailed ex-English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson turned violent.

Riot officers were deployed as hundreds of protesters blocked the roads around Trafalgar Square.

Five arrests were later made after Robinson supporters took over a sightseeing bus, and missiles and smoke bombs were thrown.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44427518

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2018, 01:08:36 am »
Has to be seen...

https://mobile.twitter.com/youngvulgarian/status/1005475780594470912
Ah, the placard should read, '#Free Thomas'. :)

I'm sure there were plenty of people laughing at the Tommy protesters. I hope they felt ridiculous.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Peabee

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2018, 01:23:14 am »

I'm sure there were plenty of people laughing at the Tommy protesters. I hope they felt ridiculous.

Free Tommy/Andrew/Paul/Stephen.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2018, 01:30:03 am »
On a Boris Johnson Bike an' all! ;D :wellin

Fixed.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2018, 02:21:24 am »

Free Willy.
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2018, 08:13:06 am »
Ive not seen the pic. It could be threeel c*nts

Ive not seen the pic. It could easily be three c*nts
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2018, 06:44:34 pm »
What is extraordinary in all this is the dirty little right wing thugs who keep shouting justice for Tommy.

He pleaded guilty! How fuckingstupid are they.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W