Author Topic: FC Barcelona  (Read 877200 times)

Offline LFC when it suits

• Not got a fucking clue. Life is well, a bit of a long time. And that unconditional support thing can be a bit of a drag. Something better may come along. circumscribed
  • Legacy Fan
Re: FC Barcelona
« Reply #4320 on: April 14, 2018, 10:23:28 am »
Definitely not by buying Andre Fucking Gomes.

Teams age all the time. You've got to recruit better than Barca have these last few seasons. Its enough to make Hodgson blush.

Luis Suárez   Liverpool FC   Liverpool   £73.55m
Jérémy Mathieu   Valencia CF   Valencia CF   £18.00m
Thomas Vermaelen   Arsenal FC   Arsenal   £17.10m
Ivan Rakitic   Sevilla FC   Sevilla FC   £16.20m
Marc-André ter Stegen   Borussia Mönchengladbach   Bor. M'gladbach   £10.80m
Claudio Bravo   Real Sociedad   Real Sociedad   £10.80m
Douglas   São Paulo Futebol Clube   São Paulo   £3.60m
Arda Turan   Atlético Madrid   Atlético Madrid   £30.60m
Aleix Vidal   Sevilla FC   Sevilla FC   £15.30m
André Gomes   Valencia CF   Valencia CF   £31.50m
Paco Alcácer   Valencia CF   Valencia CF   £27.00m
Samuel Umtiti   Olympique Lyon   Olympique Lyon   £22.50m
Lucas Digne   Paris Saint-Germain   Paris SG   £14.85m
Jasper Cillessen   Ajax Amsterdam   AFC Ajax   £11.70m
Denis Suárez   Villarreal CF   Villarreal CF   £2.93m
Philippe Coutinho   Liverpool FC   Liverpool   £108.00m
Ousmane Dembélé   Borussia Dortmund   Bor. Dortmund   £103.50m
Paulinho   Guangzhou Evergrande Taobao   GZ Evergrande   £36.00m
Nélson Semedo   SL Benfica   Benfica   £27.51m
Gerard Deulofeu   Everton FC   Everton   £10.80m
Yerry Mina   Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras   Palmeiras   £10.62m
Marlon   Fluminense Football Club   Fluminense   £4.50m

In fact, the only players they've signed who actually suit the way they play have been signed from us!

Suarez didn't really suit the way they played when they bought him. That was the beginning of Barca going down the route of relying on individual brilliance from Neymar, Messi and Suarez rather than controlling and dominating like they did under Pep as Xavi and Iniesta began to age. Now that Neymar has left and Suarez has declined, they only have the individual brilliance of Messi to rely on which is why they have been exposed at elite level in recent seasons.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4321 on: April 15, 2018, 12:25:43 pm »
Dare I say we are a much better "team" without Coutinho since all of our midfielders tracks back? I don't have the numbers with me but the results are there to see. Our attack is much more fluid too.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4322 on: April 27, 2018, 03:38:20 pm »
Iniesta is off to China as everybody basically already knows.

One of the best midfielders ever
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline The Final Third

• Brought to you from 15 minutes in the future :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4323 on: May 21, 2018, 07:44:08 am »

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #4324 on: May 21, 2018, 08:40:16 am »

Great picture.

One of my favourite players to watch. The way he glides across a pitch and makes it look so effortless is something to behold.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #4325 on: May 21, 2018, 09:27:07 am »
I reckon he could still do a job for a few years here
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4326 on: May 21, 2018, 10:56:22 am »
Coutinho finished the season with a bang for them, became their main goalscorer (4 goals in the final half a week)

Must have been banging the ball in frustration the rest of the team he walked away from still get to play a final he'll miss

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #4327 on: May 21, 2018, 11:29:31 am »
I reckon he could still do a job for a few years here

I agree but I think he will take a move to the US or China for a last 'payday'. He has done everything in the game
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #4328 on: May 21, 2018, 11:40:04 am »
Coutinho finished the season with a bang for them, became their main goalscorer (4 goals in the final half a week)

Must have been banging the ball in frustration the rest of the team he walked away from still get to play a final he'll miss
People keep mentioning this but I highly doubt it.  They've won the double this season and are pretty much always top favorites to win the CL so I reckon he's well aware that he'll get plenty of chances to win it in the next couple of seasons.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #4329 on: May 21, 2018, 11:59:40 am »
People keep mentioning this but I highly doubt it.  They've won the double this season and are pretty much always top favorites to win the CL so I reckon he's well aware that he'll get plenty of chances to win it in the next couple of seasons.

Aye of course he will, but the two trophies he's 'won' this season he hasn't really had any particular impact on. Its still a shame he didn't just stick around for another six months, but there you go. If Luis had an amazing six months at Liverpool the season he left, then left in January and we won the league I'm sure there'd have been quite a hefty tinge of regret too.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4330 on: May 21, 2018, 12:04:42 pm »
They have a massive rebuild and this at the wrong time when they have a 84% wages to turnover to fix and replace some key positions and not a lot of money to spend.

I read an article a few weeks ago by Reddy on  the Coutinho/Klopp malaise.

Klopp in one of the first sit downs with Coutinho  told him that the likes of Barca,Real and Munich won't be in the picture for a few seasons in the CL because all 3 have major rebuilds with aging stale squads and that clubs like us and a few others will be the new force in Europe until those clubs get their squads in order and moving to those clubs now wouldn't be a good time.

Right now Barca cycle looks over,they have about 5-6 key positions to replace,Iniesta Suarez Rakitic Pique Umtiti (looks United bound with a low buy out clause) all have to be replaced in the next 12-24 months.

Right now we are equipped better to get further than Barca in the CL for the next 4-5 years under Klopp with the squad age average 24-25 years old.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #4331 on: May 21, 2018, 12:07:59 pm »
They have a massive rebuild and this at the wrong time when they have a 84% wages to turnover to fix and replace some key positions and not a lot of money to spend.

I read an article a few weeks ago by Reddy on  the Coutinho/Klopp malaise.

Klopp in one of the first sit downs with Coutinho  told him that the likes of Barca,Real and Munich won't be in the picture for a few seasons in the CL because all 3 have major rebuilds with aging stale squads and that clubs like us and a few others will be the new force in Europe until those clubs get their squads in order and moving to those clubs now wouldn't be a good time.

Right now Barca cycle looks over,they have about 5-6 key positions to replace,Iniesta Suarez Rakitic Pique Umtiti (looks United bound with a low buy out clause) all have to be replaced in the next 12-24 months.

Right now we are equipped better to get further than Barca in the CL for the next 4-5 years under Klopp with the squad age average 24-25 years old.

Messi still has another good number of seasons left, and as long as he's there they'll always compete for the big honours.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline firing squad

• Thinks he's a dog with spots.
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Dalmatia
« Reply #4332 on: May 21, 2018, 12:21:37 pm »
Theoretically you're right, it all sounds reasonable "on paper", however they still have Messi and always seem to end up on top of things. When Ronaldinho left there was talk of an "end of an era" and so on but they still stayed up there.  Not to mention that they're a player magnet and can easily attract any player in world football so I'm not that worried about their prospects.
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Bill Shankly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metkovi%C4%87

http://www.lfccro.com/

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4333 on: May 21, 2018, 12:59:47 pm »
Coutinho seems to be really impressing the Barca fans based on what I'm reading online. Then I looked at his record and it looks like he's started to score quite a few goals off late. I still think we'll look at the fee and think that it was a bargain for a player of his quality. I think he's that good and I think he'll dominate at the world cup.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #4334 on: May 21, 2018, 01:12:39 pm »

Maybe a little, but at the same time I reckon he’s still chuffed we made it and will be cheering us and the boys on...

Glad he’s doing well. seems like the transfer has worked well for both parties.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4335 on: May 21, 2018, 03:48:11 pm »
Griezmann staying at Atletico it seems (according to reliable Spanish journalist).
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #4336 on: May 21, 2018, 03:54:06 pm »
Coutinho seems to be really impressing the Barca fans based on what I'm reading online. Then I looked at his record and it looks like he's started to score quite a few goals off late. I still think we'll look at the fee and think that it was a bargain for a player of his quality. I think he's that good and I think he'll dominate at the world cup.
Got him at 80/1 each-way for the Golden Boot the other day. Crazy odds for a guy in goalscoring form. Like you, I can see him ripping it up.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4337 on: May 21, 2018, 04:04:53 pm »
Aye of course he will, but the two trophies he's 'won' this season he hasn't really had any particular impact on. Its still a shame he didn't just stick around for another six months, but there you go. If Luis had an amazing six months at Liverpool the season he left, then left in January and we won the league I'm sure there'd have been quite a hefty tinge of regret too.

In a way it is, but we're in a champions league final. Who knows if we would be there had he stayed

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4338 on: May 21, 2018, 04:06:03 pm »
 Coutinho golden ball Neymar golden boot. Together they’ll be unstoppable, I expect over 10 goals for Brazil just by those 2 alone. Only Harry Kane can stop them.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #4339 on: May 21, 2018, 04:40:01 pm »
As soon as he cuts in on his right from 25 yards you know it’s curling in the top corner.

Coutiniho was a boss, no ill feelings from me

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4340 on: May 21, 2018, 05:10:27 pm »
Got him at 80/1 each-way for the Golden Boot the other day. Crazy odds for a guy in goalscoring form. Like you, I can see him ripping it up.

Shout that
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Xxavi

• Qatari Minister Of Information
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4341 on: May 21, 2018, 08:53:46 pm »
Griezmann staying at Atletico it seems (according to reliable Spanish journalist).
That would be great. Barca are broke yet keep spending $$$ on players that we shouldn't need. Its criminal that the club buys Dembele a season later, they are seemingly ready to give up on him.

I rate Griezmann highly, but if his arrival means Dembele's departure, no, thanks.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #4342 on: May 21, 2018, 08:55:18 pm »
That would be great. Barca are broke yet keep spending $$$ on players that we shouldn't need. Its criminal that the club buys Dembele a season later, they are seemingly ready to give up on him.

I rate Griezmann highly, but if his arrival means Dembele's departure, no, thanks.
We got £50m more out of them by holding on to Coutinho for a few moths longer.  .... 

If they don’t get Griezmann (still an if) then they would be mad to loan Dembélé out.  Although I think they would be mad anyway.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4343 on: June 19, 2018, 09:34:39 pm »
Barcelona were unaware that the video was being made and vice president, Jordi Mestre said at the unveiling of Eric Abidal as the club's new sporting director, that the manner in which the Barca fans were made aware of the French striker’s decision to remain in the Spanish capital was unfair.

"As a club, we respect Griezmann's decision to renew with Atletico as we respect any player's right to decide their future," he said. "But we feel bad for the supporters who felt disappointed with the way it happened and the way the final resolution came out.

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/barcelona-to-probe-gerard-piques-involvement-in-video-of-antoine-griezmanns-decision-to-snub-catalan-giants-37028532.html

Used to be a big admirer of the club. Not much admirable about them these days.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 09:56:39 pm by DangerScouse »

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #4344 on: June 19, 2018, 09:39:01 pm »
Barcelona were unaware that the video was being made and vice president, Jordi Mestre said at the unveiling of Eric Abidal as the club's new sporting director, that the manner in which the Barca fans were made aware of the French striker’s decision to remain in the Spanish capital was unfair.

"As a club, we respect Griezmann's decision to renew with Atletico as we respect any player's right to decide their future," he said. "But we feel bad for the supporters who felt disappointed with the way it happened and the way the final resolution came out.

https://m.independent.ie/sport/soccer/other-soccer/barcelona-to-probe-gerard-piques-involvement-in-video-of-antoine-griezmanns-decision-to-snub-catalan-giants-37028532.htmli

Used to be a big admirer of the club. Not much admirable about them these days.

Article not there, mate
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4345 on: June 19, 2018, 09:52:04 pm »

Poor Barca, feel terrible for them. Football can be so cruel sometimes.

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #4348 on: June 19, 2018, 10:09:20 pm »
they feel bad for the supporters?  Couldn't make that sort of shit up considering the underhand and scummish way they behaved towards Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund recently, and others in the past. And no doubt someone else very soon.

My heart bleeds.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4349 on: July 26, 2018, 02:44:44 pm »
c*nt of a club in behaving like c*nts shocker

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44965630

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4350 on: July 27, 2018, 09:32:04 am »
c*nt of a club in behaving like c*nts shocker

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44965630
They are the first club to do a joint tour? How is that them behaving like c*nts?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4351 on: July 27, 2018, 09:34:33 am »
Women's team added onto the tour at a later date, got given 2 or 3 economy seats each as there were no premium seats left available on the plane.

Bit of a non-story, surely?

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #4352 on: July 27, 2018, 10:12:20 am »
Story for the perpetually offended
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4353 on: July 27, 2018, 11:34:21 am »
They are the first club to do a joint tour? How is that them behaving like c*nts?

Are you sure they're the first club? The article only says it's the first time they've done it.

And the reason they're c*nts is sort of precisely summed up by your implication. They have cynically used the women's team joining their tour to promoted themselves as being virtuous, and have managed their PR to make sure pictures imply that everyone is being treated the same (ie both in business class, since that's where the pics were taken). That the club decided to hide this shows that they were aware it's a shitty thing to do, and have cynically decided to do nothing about this (such as treating the women's team equally) and only tried to manage their image.

So they care more about their brand and appealing to people like you, who have seen their PR coverage, rather than their employees. That's a cuntish cynical big business thing to do, in my book

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4354 on: July 27, 2018, 11:46:49 am »
Are you sure they're the first club? The article only says it's the first time they've done it.

And the reason they're c*nts is sort of precisely summed up by your implication. They have cynically used the women's team joining their tour to promoted themselves as being virtuous, and have managed their PR to make sure pictures imply that everyone is being treated the same (ie both in business class, since that's where the pics were taken). That the club decided to hide this shows that they were aware it's a shitty thing to do, and have cynically decided to do nothing about this (such as treating the women's team equally) and only tried to manage their image.

So they care more about their brand and appealing to people like you, who have seen their PR coverage, rather than their employees. That's a cuntish cynical big business thing to do, in my book

They also posted pictures of them in the economy seats, so they clearly weren't trying to hide anything. It's probably more that if they want to take a group shot it's easier to do where there are less seats.

Honestly, it appears you've looked at one picture and article and decided to get angry when if you look they've not done what you're accusing them of.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4355 on: July 27, 2018, 11:49:20 am »
They also posted pictures of them in the economy seats, so they clearly weren't trying to hide anything. It's probably more that if they want to take a group shot it's easier to do where there are less seats.

Honestly, it appears you've looked at one picture and article and decided to get angry when if you look they've not done what you're accusing them of.

I think you're confusing me commenting on a dickhead club with being angry. I've taken this information second hand off a mate telling me about it.

So you're saying they didn't know, when they were booking business tickets for the men, that the women would be coming on the tour? Do you have a source for that?

Will happily retract, and just limit my thinking they're c*nts for everything else :wave

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4356 on: July 27, 2018, 11:53:43 am »
I think you're confusing me commenting on a dickhead club with being angry. I've taken this information second hand off a mate telling me about it.

So you're saying they didn't know, when they were booking business tickets for the men, that the women would be coming on the tour? Do you have a source for that?

Will happily retract, and just limit my thinking they're c*nts for everything else :wave

From the article you yourself posted the link to....

Alexia Putellas told Spanish news outlet Mundo Deportivo that the women's team had been added to the tour at a later date - and that the club had "to organise everything practically at the last minute".

Barcelona said there simply were not enough business class seats on the plane once the women's team joined the tour - and that it had allocated two to three seats each for every female player in economy class for their comfort.

Alexia Putellas is a Barca player (woman).

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4357 on: July 27, 2018, 11:58:17 am »
From the article you yourself posted the link to....

Alexia Putellas is a Barca player (woman).

Hahah fair enough.

Still, be interested to know when the tickets were bought, rather than just hearing one of the players defending their club.

Doesn't sound like all that great a "first mixed tour" if it was just something they threw together after the men's preseason was sorted out!

All fine and everything, up to them, but if a big company tries to use 'we're taking women's football seriously' cynically to brand themselves as 'more than a club' they probably won't be surprised if people calling them out for it being relatively empty rhetoric.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4358 on: July 27, 2018, 12:00:41 pm »
Used to have a real soft spot for Barca, but I don't like the club they have become.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #4359 on: July 27, 2018, 01:46:10 pm »
Used to have a real soft spot for Barca, but I don't like the club they have become.

They don't even know what their own slogan means anymore.