Author Topic: Newcastle - RIP Jamal Khashoggi; Free Salma al-Shehab  (Read 1923556 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: General Newcastle United thread - now with added Benitez
« Reply #11600 on: May 22, 2018, 07:17:53 pm »
Is that the seriously ill wife or the daughter's slapper mate?

Does sharia law apply to sex between a human being and a gibbon? Probably not so that's why the Dubaianese religious police haven't carted him off to durance vile.

That is his daughter,I wanted to post that first so you would really be creeped out by these.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Paully

• Not the BlackAndWhitey one!
  • Kopite

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #11602 on: May 22, 2018, 07:36:43 pm »
It certainly is where that hairy handed twat has been knobing the lass.

Back doors? The dirty bastard.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11603 on: May 24, 2018, 10:03:45 am »
West Ham . . . Arsenal . . . .well he's not leaving the Toon to go to either of these then    :P

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11604 on: May 24, 2018, 11:08:51 am »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44223584

Newcastle United's accounts reveal spending at Sports Direct

Two lorry loads of oversized mugs? Four crates of tracksuit bottoms? Or an entire store?

A closer inspection of Newcastle United's 2016-17 financial accounts has revealed the club spent nearly £1.3m at sportswear and equipment store Sports Direct, and at owner Mike Ashley's other companies.

The retail store is already a heavy presence at St James' Park - the stadium is emblazoned with its name and was even rebranded, albeit for a brief period, the Sports Direct Arena.

So, perhaps it comes as no surprise that Ashley continues to strengthen the bond between his club and his retail empire.

But what could £1.3m buy you at Sports Direct?
◾1.3m branded giant mugs, or
◾372,492 Dunlop Union Jack umbrellas, or
◾520,000 Sports Direct plastic water bottles, or
◾866,666 Sports Direct bags for life

Ashley also kept it in the family when it came to matchday hospitality with £77,951 spent on his nearest and dearest. The latest figures also show that the club owner injected a further £15m into the club - which means he has now provided £144m in interest-free loans to the club.

Last week, Newcastle revealed they had taken a "financial gamble" in trying to return to the Premier League. The 2016-17 accounts - which covers the period the club were in the Championship - state they paid wages of £112.2m, almost double the Championship's other promoted clubs, Brighton and Huddersfield, combined.

The club made a £90.9m operating loss that year.

Almost forgot it was the "sportsdirectdotcom @ St James' Park Stadium" Stadium for a bit!
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11605 on: May 24, 2018, 12:26:52 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44223584

Almost forgot it was the "sportsdirectdotcom @ St James' Park Stadium" Stadium for a bit!
fatmike@saladdodgingcocksucker.com

Offline nvssudheer

• Main Stander
Exciting times. See you at 'Title o'klopp'

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11607 on: May 26, 2018, 03:32:24 am »
Thanks for posting that Balague interview.

Some nice moments there but when you get an hour with Benitez you really should be asking better questions. You could be asking in depth questions on his tactical evolution from the mid 2000s, the profile of players he looks for in central attack (to press) now that almost all teams try the deep build-up, the risk management he coaches into his keeper, defenders and deep midfielders when building-up short, what he learns and uses from Pep, Sarri, the mentality of the current generation of players and so on.

It feels almost disrespectful when these guys - Benitez, Klopp, Guardiola etc - put their life into football and you don't go in depth about their passion, their work. Yet ask human questions, family, fan support, blah. That gets old after the first 200 times.

The football work is an untapped sea, even the managers have commented how easy a ride they get in the english / england based press.

Offline vagabond

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11608 on: May 26, 2018, 03:49:35 am »
Thanks for posting that Balague interview.

Some nice moments there but when you get an hour with Benitez you really should be asking better questions. You could be asking in depth questions on his tactical evolution from the mid 2000s, the profile of players he looks for in central attack (to press) now that almost all teams try the deep build-up, the risk management he coaches into his keeper, defenders and deep midfielders when building-up short, what he learns and uses from Pep, Sarri, the mentality of the current generation of players and so on.

It feels almost disrespectful when these guys - Benitez, Klopp, Guardiola etc - put their life into football and you don't go in depth about their passion, their work. Yet ask human questions, family, fan support, blah. That gets old after the first 200 times.

The football work is an untapped sea, even the managers have commented how easy a ride they get in the english / england based press.

Completely agree, would love to hear about that stuff.
Sometimes a man stands up during supper
and walks outdoors, and keeps on walking,
because of a church that stands somewhere in the East.
---Rilke

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11609 on: May 26, 2018, 10:34:47 am »
Who was it for?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11610 on: May 26, 2018, 10:43:16 am »
Every day when I'm listening to the news I am hoping to hear that Sports Direct have gone bust.

I loathe, with a passion, everything about Fat Mike and his Mickey Mouse, cheap tat selling business.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #11611 on: May 26, 2018, 10:54:56 am »
Every day when I'm listening to the news I am hoping to hear that Sports Direct have gone bust.

I loathe, with a passion, everything about Fat Mike and his Mickey Mouse, cheap tat selling business.
I read that the club had spent £1.3m with sports direct....  what did they spend it all on??
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11612 on: May 28, 2018, 02:21:54 pm »
You want to distract yourself a bit and these c*nts are linked with, at most, with some no-name from the Swedish division.

What is happening ...

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11613 on: May 28, 2018, 02:24:57 pm »
you distract yourself with the world cup, not Newcastle for fuck sakes.  ;D

Offline MrGrumpy

• Miserable old man. Does things with Nutella while trying not to think about football.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11614 on: May 28, 2018, 02:28:34 pm »
I read that the club had spent £1.3m with sports direct....  what did they spend it all on??

Those multi pack gym socks they sell are good, but £1.3 millions worth?
Justice for the 96!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11615 on: May 29, 2018, 01:00:51 pm »
Apparently, Newcastle have been offered the chance to sign Martin Skrtel from Fenerbahce this summer.

https://www.fotomac.com.tr/fenerbahce/2018/05/27/skrtele-kulup-araniyor

I ran the words through Google Translate and it comes up as . . .

"Martin Skrtel is looking for a club that the Glasgow Rangers gave up for the cost. Fenerbahçe's next season contract will come through the 33-year-old stopkeeper managers have suggested to Newcastle United. It was learned that the yellow-blue people wanted to get rid of the high cost of the Slovak stopper, who earned 4 million euros annually with the bonuses. Skrtel, meanwhile, has been on the agenda of Newcastle, the pre-season Premier League squad".

Thoughts?

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11616 on: May 29, 2018, 03:08:12 pm »
Under Rafa's set up I think he'll be ok. He is better when he's back to the wall defending, as opposed to how we played in the last several years.

Can be easily out-muscled on the ball at times. Brain farts and decisions at times, but for you, I think he'll be solid signing

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #11617 on: May 29, 2018, 03:16:01 pm »

Lonsdales, Slazenger polo shirts and Sondeco football tops presumably. And a No Fear hoodie.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #11618 on: May 29, 2018, 03:19:16 pm »
Thoughts?

Potentially a decent back-up for a year or so, but at 33 i'd be wary.

Feels like lazy journalism the kind of which saw Alonso linked with us repeatedly, summer on summer. Skrtel leaving his current club + Once signed by Rafa = He's signing for Newcastle.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11619 on: May 29, 2018, 11:18:12 pm »
Apparently, Newcastle have been offered the chance to sign Martin Skrtel from Fenerbahce this summer.

https://www.fotomac.com.tr/fenerbahce/2018/05/27/skrtele-kulup-araniyor

I ran the words through Google Translate and it comes up as . . .

"Martin Skrtel is looking for a club that the Glasgow Rangers gave up for the cost. Fenerbahçe's next season contract will come through the 33-year-old stopkeeper managers have suggested to Newcastle United. It was learned that the yellow-blue people wanted to get rid of the high cost of the Slovak stopper, who earned 4 million euros annually with the bonuses. Skrtel, meanwhile, has been on the agenda of Newcastle, the pre-season Premier League squad".

Thoughts?
Jesus that translation needs a translation. Worse than sabu
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11620 on: May 30, 2018, 08:53:40 am »
I don't think Martin would be better than what you already have, he's at the back end of his career so wouldn't offer any longevity....be smarter to just invest the cash in somebody who can potentially offer a decade.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11621 on: May 31, 2018, 11:48:47 am »
Newcastle have completed the permanent signing of Slovakia international goalkeeper Martin Dúbravka.

He is our first signing of the summer on a contract to June 2022 after the club activated its option to sign him.

Dúbravka initially joined Newcastle on loan from Sparta Prague in January.

He kept a clean sheet on his debut with a pretty impressive performance in a 1-0 home win over Manchester United.    :P

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11622 on: May 31, 2018, 02:56:40 pm »
Newcastle have completed the permanent signing of Slovakia international goalkeeper Martin Dúbravka.

He is our first signing of the summer on a contract to June 2022 after the club activated its option to sign him.

Dúbravka initially joined Newcastle on loan from Sparta Prague in January.

He kept a clean sheet on his debut with a pretty impressive performance in a 1-0 home win over Manchester United.    :P

Typical Rafa bit of business.  Looked an excellent keeper this year
You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline newrosswaterford

• Kopite
« Reply #11623 on: May 31, 2018, 05:27:08 pm »
Big IF, but if Real went for MP Rafa would be an ideal replacement for Spurs, his football is very similar. Only Rafa wins things I suppose.

Offline thegoodfella

• makes reindeer pizza
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...siempre es posible
« Reply #11624 on: May 31, 2018, 06:25:19 pm »
That's a good first signing, and looks like Rafa is staying another season at least. Read something about a Kenedy deal as well, a year long loan would be good enough I think or a permanent move if they can afford it.

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
  • Innocence and Arrogance Entwined
« Reply #11625 on: May 31, 2018, 07:14:53 pm »
Big IF, but if Real went for MP Rafa would be an ideal replacement for Spurs, his football is very similar. Only Rafa wins things I suppose.

I agree but he'd divide the fans. To some he'd be the guy who won La Liga ahead of the rich clubs, won both European titles and got a championship-level squad to mid-table in the premier despite a parasitic arsehole of an owner. To others he'd be the guy who turned treble-winning Inter to shite, got sacked after getting Real disqualified from the Champions League and took Newcastle down.

I'd rather see Rafa and the Newcastle fans get a good owner at Newcastle than Levy and the Spurs fans get a good manager at Spurs. So please don't ever suggest that again  ;)
The Past Is Only The Future With The Lights On

Offline newrosswaterford

• Kopite
« Reply #11626 on: May 31, 2018, 07:18:15 pm »
I agree but he'd divide the fans. To some he'd be the guy who won La Liga ahead of the rich clubs, won both European titles and got a championship-level squad to mid-table in the premier despite a parasitic arsehole of an owner. To others he'd be the guy who turned treble-winning Inter to shite, got sacked after getting Real disqualified from the Champions League and took Newcastle down.

I'd rather see Rafa and the Newcastle fans get a good owner at Newcastle than Levy and the Spurs fans get a good manager at Spurs. So please don't ever suggest that again  ;)
Real won the cl the year he was sacked.

Copa del Rey maybe
[emoji13]

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11627 on: May 31, 2018, 07:30:50 pm »
Real won the cl the year he was sacked.

Copa del Rey maybe
[emoji13]

Sorry yeah, that's what I meant. Can't think why I'd link Real and Champions League fuck-ups together  :(

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11628 on: May 31, 2018, 08:57:36 pm »

It was Steve MacClaren to blame for us going down mate not Rafa.  Nobody I know blames Rafa for that.    :)

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #11629 on: May 31, 2018, 09:53:24 pm »
Dq'd from champions league? They won it that year!
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline reniformis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11630 on: May 31, 2018, 11:22:19 pm »
It was Steve MacClaren to blame for us going down mate not Rafa.  Nobody I know blames Rafa for that.    :)

I know :)  Luckily you guys have always seen through the negative media bullshit like most of us with regards to Rafa. That was my point. I'm not sure Spurs fans would, which is why you deserve to have him and they don't.

Dq'd from champions league? They won it that year!

Yeah I know! I meant the Copa Del Rey. Always proofread, kids!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 11:29:45 pm by reniformis »

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11631 on: June 1, 2018, 05:56:37 pm »
Newcastle have announced their pre season friendly games.

St Patrick's Athletic (Ireland)  AWAY   July 17
Hull City  AWAY   July 24
FC Porto  AWAY   July 28

FC Augsburg ) Germany)  HOME   August 4

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/united-confirm-pre-season-fixtures

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11632 on: June 4, 2018, 06:53:03 am »
Don't know if he's been linked recently but they should be going for Origi imo. Fits Rafa's striker role very well. Regardless of whether they sign a 30 million pound 'top' striker, Origi for something like 4 - 6 million - last year of contract, poor loan spell, down the pecking order - will become their best and most suited striker instantly when the competition is Gayle, Mitro, Joselu etc.

Wonder if Mata is available on the cheap as well. Wasting away at Utd, in his last year of contract. Was Rafa's last great number 10. Interesting deals to be made imo, with the big clubs, especially Chelsea, having a lot of talent on the fringes. Imagine the Newcastle pecking order in terms of what Rafa actually wants is something like this now:

Dubravka / Darlow

.... / Yedlin                Lascelles / ....                Lejeune / Clark          .... / Dummett

Shelvey / Hayden                             Diame / Merino

Ritchie / Atsu                   ....  / Perez                            .... / Murphy

.... / .... 

Imagine Kenedy at left wing, Mata at no10, Abraham and Origi challenging for striker and it's already a much better attack, all from realistic transfers / loans.
« Last Edit: June 4, 2018, 06:54:36 am by surfer. Fuck you generator. »

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #11633 on: June 5, 2018, 11:17:30 am »
Desperate for a takeover as Rafa will be gone next summer under the current fat wanker :-(

Rafa Benitez's future: Where contract talks stand and what it means

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitezs-future-contract-talks-14744756#ICID=ios_ChronicleNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
« Reply #11634 on: June 5, 2018, 12:38:47 pm »

Spurs fans don't seem that clued up, mate.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #11636 on: June 6, 2018, 12:07:46 pm »
The standard reporting that Spurs and Chelsea want Lascelles for £45m   :'( :'( :'(

Online Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11637 on: June 6, 2018, 12:08:50 pm »
The standard reporting that Spurs and Chelsea want Lascelles for £45m   :'( :'( :'(

Crikey, that's a heck of a fee for somebody without a European or International match under their belt.

Offline Paully

• Kopite
« Reply #11638 on: June 7, 2018, 12:12:45 pm »
Crikey, that's a heck of a fee for somebody without a European or International match under their belt.

I wouldn't sell him for it as I want us to build our Club not just team around him with Rafa here for many years!

Sadly, with that fat wanker of an owner..................

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11639 on: June 11, 2018, 07:15:48 pm »
Christ, have they dumped half their U-21s?  23 cut from the club.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/698753

Aziakonou, Yannick
Cameron, Kyle Milne
Elmahanni, Yasin Ben
Findlay, Stuart
Gallacher, Owen John
Gamez Duarte, Jesus
Gillesphey, Macauley
Gilliead, Alex Nicholas
Good, Curtis
Haidara, Massadio
Heaney, Mackenzie
Heardman, Tom
Hunter, Jack David
Kitchen, Benjamin
Long, Oliver James
McNall, Lewis
Pearson, Brendan Conor
Smith, Callum
Smith, Liam Phillip
Spooner, Craig
Ward, Daniel John
Williams, Callum Dylan
Woolston, Paul Hudson
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.