Author Topic: Bornprosper / Jomzajung etc  (Read 127193 times)

Offline Learpholl

• Legacy Fan
Re: Bornprosper / Jomzajung etc
« Reply #480 on: August 22, 2018, 11:09:43 am »
Also got 5 tops from Paradise just before the summer - perfect quality

What are the sizes like? I'd be a medium with most football kits, do they fits as usual or would you need to order a size up or something?

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #481 on: August 22, 2018, 02:16:01 pm »
What are the sizes like? I'd be a medium with most football kits, do they fits as usual or would you need to order a size up or something?
I was looking at our 3rd shirt on there looks different to the real one ?
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #482 on: September 7, 2018, 06:14:48 pm »
I always buy from aliexpress.com now. Got last year's top with Salah on the back for about $25 and free shipping. Ordered 3 Germany kits and an Arsenal one for a friend for under $100. Absolutely perfect quality.

I ordered our home kit and it's taken about 3 weeks just to get it shipped. Probably another two for it to arrive. Obviously offering the lower prices seems very appealing, but waiting that long isn't. I wouldn't recommend buying anything from that site.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #483 on: September 8, 2018, 10:49:25 pm »

I ordered our home kit and it's taken about 3 weeks just to get it shipped. Probably another two for it to arrive. Obviously offering the lower prices seems very appealing, but waiting that long isn't. I wouldn't recommend buying anything from that site.

I got one from dhgate took about 10 days to come
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #484 on: September 21, 2018, 02:41:12 am »
Well, I finally got our home shirt from aliexpress. There was nothing express about it, it took about 6 weeks to arrive but the quality seems spot on. I was curious what would arrive but I'm quite pleased with the end product.  :)

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #485 on: October 2, 2018, 03:20:35 am »
I got one from dhgate took about 10 days to come

Great shout.  :wave

I ordered our away shirt from there one the day you posted that message. It finally came today, give or take 3 weeks. The quality is once again perfect and I'm very pleased.

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
  • what chu talkin' bout willis?
« Reply #486 on: October 2, 2018, 10:25:40 am »
Great shout.  :wave

I ordered our away shirt from there one the day you posted that message. It finally came today, give or take 3 weeks. The quality is once again perfect and I'm very pleased.
Have you got a link? I've just had a look on DHgate and when I search Liverpool 18/19 there is only one seller coming up

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #487 on: October 2, 2018, 05:01:06 pm »
Have you got a link? I've just had a look on DHgate and when I search Liverpool 18/19 there is only one seller coming up

The original links always change and the titles rarely ever include 'Liverpool' for legal reasons I assume.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/fastest-shipment-to-uk-2019-premier-league/412549374.html#s1-5-7b;searl|3285541382

Or alternatively, here are search results for 'Salah' which gives you a quite a few options

https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search.do?act=search&sus=&searchkey=Salah&catalog=024058014001#Homesearch201403

edit: I'm not sure why that first one doesn't completely link. Don't click but just copy + paste in your browser and it'll take you there.
« Last Edit: October 2, 2018, 05:03:18 pm by Caligula? »

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #489 on: October 11, 2018, 08:02:50 am »
Cheers i ordered a top for me and my lad
The original links always change and the titles rarely ever include 'Liverpool' for legal reasons I assume.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/fastest-shipment-to-uk-2019-premier-league/412549374.html#s1-5-7b;searl|3285541382

Or alternatively, here are search results for 'Salah' which gives you a quite a few options

https://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/search.do?act=search&sus=&searchkey=Salah&catalog=024058014001#Homesearch201403

edit: I'm not sure why that first one doesn't completely link. Don't click but just copy + paste in your browser and it'll take you there.

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #490 on: October 21, 2018, 04:57:07 pm »
The kids kit came from dhgate yesterday really good quality I  can post photos if anyone wants to see it

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #491 on: October 21, 2018, 06:19:01 pm »
The kids kit came from dhgate yesterday really good quality I  can post photos if anyone wants to see it

It arrived quickly. I got the away kit from there as well and it was excellent quality.

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #492 on: September 5, 2019, 10:21:39 am »
Stumbled across a page on facebook, retro jerseys Ireland selling some great lfc retro shirts and track tops but still seem expensive enough circa £45, just wondering has anyone any idea as to where this guy is getting them from and I could get them direct and cut out the middle man, obviously coming from china or HK as he was commenting on certain items saying it wont be in stock for 3 weeks etc. Anyone any ideas??

Offline gwalk

• Legacy Fan
  • ní fheicfidh tú ag siúl ina n-aonar
« Reply #493 on: September 5, 2019, 12:27:30 pm »
Stumbled across a page on facebook, retro jerseys Ireland selling some great lfc retro shirts and track tops but still seem expensive enough circa £45, just wondering has anyone any idea as to where this guy is getting them from and I could get them direct and cut out the middle man, obviously coming from china or HK as he was commenting on certain items saying it wont be in stock for 3 weeks etc. Anyone any ideas??

http://www.sandycn.net/

few people i know use Sandys site there and always say its spot on

not sure if she will have retros on it   

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #494 on: September 27, 2019, 03:19:12 pm »

few people i know use Sandys site there and always say its spot on

not sure if she will have retros on it   

I got a shirt off there good quality only took a week to arrive as well
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #495 on: January 30, 2020, 05:29:23 am »
Any decent retro replica sites floating around lately guys??

Offline Mackeroo

• Like mackerel, just more impressive. And bouncier.....now with added joeys.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: June 8, 2020, 01:32:12 pm »
I used Retro Shirt City a few years back and got the 86 home and yellow kits. The quality was ok but not a patch on the originals.

Recently I ordered the 1990 home shirt off a company called Stellar Kits. I don't think it's coming. Was apparently shipped on 10th April and still hasn't arrived. The company mentioned that if it wasn't delivered by end of May they would refund me, but it hasn't arrived and now they've gone quiet and aren't responding to emails. They've also deleted all the photos of kits off their Instagram page so it looks like €40 down the drain.

Any decent sites that do good quality replicas?

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #497 on: June 8, 2020, 01:59:41 pm »
Sandycn seem to do decent replicas and have added a few older tops for different teams recently.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #498 on: June 8, 2020, 02:48:04 pm »
Sandycn seem to do decent replicas and have added a few older tops for different teams recently.

that shootjerseys is meant to be ok too
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: July 31, 2020, 08:48:36 am »
Had anyone had a copy of the new nike home shirt, what's the quality like?

Offline Milly B

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #500 on: August 12, 2020, 10:18:51 pm »
An amount of pages on facebook and twitter selling retro fakes, quality looks amazing, anyone bought directly from china lately as im interested in picking up a few but not willing to pay the £40, would prefer to pay the £10 they are paying!

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #501 on: August 13, 2020, 12:25:42 pm »
Anyone seen anywhere selling babies / young kids versions?  Smallest size seems to be a 16 which they list as 2/3 years.  Not all that keen on spending £40 for a 5 month old who is growing so quick they will grow out of it straight away

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #502 on: August 14, 2020, 07:13:23 pm »
An amount of pages on facebook and twitter selling retro fakes, quality looks amazing, anyone bought directly from china lately as im interested in picking up a few but not willing to pay the £40, would prefer to pay the £10 they are paying!

i keep seeing loads on FB as well, surprised Fb hasn't taken them down

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #503 on: August 20, 2020, 02:28:56 pm »
Had anyone had a copy of the new nike home shirt, what's the quality like?

Anyone seen a decent quality version of the black keeper shirt yet
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #504 on: August 20, 2020, 02:33:40 pm »
I got a blag home shirt from DHgate for slobbing about in and it’s good quality
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #505 on: August 20, 2020, 03:20:04 pm »
I got a blag home shirt from DHgate for slobbing about in and it’s good quality

Which seller and did it take long to come ?
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #506 on: August 20, 2020, 03:27:55 pm »
Which seller and did it take long to come ?

Popjersey2018

Took about three weeks, ordered it 1st of August.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #507 on: August 20, 2020, 03:28:24 pm »
Popjersey2018

Ah thanks for that i'll have a look
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: August 20, 2020, 03:30:10 pm »
Popjersey2018

I ordered one from them 5th August it hasn't arrived yet tho

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #509 on: August 20, 2020, 03:58:28 pm »
Anyone seen a decent quality version of the black keeper shirt yet

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #510 on: August 20, 2020, 04:06:52 pm »

Tried them before usually decent just wondered about the quality as i couldnt see what the back of the shirt looks like
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2020, 04:32:14 pm »
Anyone seen anywhere selling babies / young kids versions?  Smallest size seems to be a 16 which they list as 2/3 years.  Not all that keen on spending £40 for a 5 month old who is growing so quick they will grow out of it straight away
You can get them on DHgate for about 8 quid/euro. Just search for 'infant' or 'baby' with one or two of our main player names after it and you should find them.

I'm waiting on one of the vapour shirts coming. Not paying 100 quid for something to kick a football about in. I'll post feedback in here on what they are like, but from the feedback I'm reading, they more or less 1:1 to the one's you buy in the club shop.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2020, 04:55:53 pm »
I'm waiting on one of the vapour shirts coming. Not paying 100 quid for something to kick a football about in. I'll post feedback in here on what they are like, but from the feedback I'm reading, they more or less 1:1 to the one's you buy in the club shop.

Where did you order that from ?
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #513 on: August 20, 2020, 06:13:18 pm »
You can get them on DHgate for about 8 quid/euro. Just search for 'infant' or 'baby' with one or two of our main player names after it and you should find them.

I think that's what I ordered from popjerseystore player version £18 posted

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: August 20, 2020, 10:35:01 pm »
Where did you order that from ?
DHgate. Seller called Topspeedjersey

Most of those sellers all get from the same sources anyway. Usually in bulk from stores on Taobao.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #515 on: August 21, 2020, 06:19:22 pm »
DHgate. Seller called Topspeedjersey

Most of those sellers all get from the same sources anyway. Usually in bulk from stores on Taobao.

oh right i tried looking on there couldn't find it
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #516 on: August 21, 2020, 06:33:46 pm »
oh right i tried looking on there couldn't find it
I'll pm you a link to it. If it's still there that is.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #517 on: August 21, 2020, 06:39:27 pm »
I'll pm you a link to it. If it's still there that is.

Ok cheers
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #518 on: August 21, 2020, 11:36:56 pm »
Got mine today from DH Gate (player version). Looks spot on other than the World Champions badge being slightly off centre compared to the collar, but it looks equally spaced between the Nike tick and the LFC badge.

Small gripe but I'm a bit OCD for such things and my eye was drawn straight to it.

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #519 on: August 22, 2020, 08:32:43 am »
Got mine today from DH Gate (player version). Looks spot on other than the World Champions badge being slightly off centre compared to the collar, but it looks equally spaced between the Nike tick and the LFC badge.

Small gripe but I'm a bit OCD for such things and my eye was drawn straight to it.
Same mine arrived today I didn't get any extra badges/name really impressed with it, for anyone wondering about sizing I ordered XL and this is last season's top in a medium on top so it's more like a L uk