Author Topic: Pre-Match - Liverpool Vs Leicester City - Sunday 22nd November 19:15 Sky Sports  (Read 50869 times)

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I’m just hoping he’s not being a shithouse for want of a better expression. Remember in Gerrard’s book when we beat United 1-0 that Sturridge was adamant that he couldn’t play as he had an injury - even though he’d been checked numerous times and nothing was found and Gerard and a few others had to talk him into playing.

Like you said, he played on, no breaks, no braces or supports worn after the game. Just hope he has the bollocks to play in this league as he looks a class player.

Only one shithouse identified in this post.
(Hint: It's NONE of the players who are mentioned)
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline johnj147

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Come on :hally redmen

Offline Butcher Knife Roberto

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hare Krishna
Stepping up to the plate, Mr Curtis Jones. I'm quietly confident his lad is going to put on a performance tonight. The bench is a bit light but Jurgen has been clever with the lineup in terms of flexibility. Tight one to call but Leicester don't have Diogo Jota in their starting eleven. Here's hoping for a decent game and a fitting tribute for Clem.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
That Leicester side is much stronger than expected. Looks like they managed to get a few back.

Not having Shaqiri is an issue. Really no midfield change for us to make.

They were always without Soyuncu, Perreira, Castagne and Ndidi. Maybe only Maddison was a bit doubtful from that starting line up. Schemichel was always going to make it.

Offline naYoRHa2b

• Legacy Fan
To not even have fans in the stadium to give Clemence the ovation he deserves
Hate this year