Author Topic: Pre-Match - Liverpool Vs Leicester City - Sunday 22nd November 19:15 Sky Sports  (Read 50887 times)

Online bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Thiago starting to give me Litmanen vibes. Let’s hope we’re just prepping him for a busy festive period.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
He’s retired.

Exactly. Which makes him a free agent a la Petr Cech (who is also an emergency keeper for Chelsea alongside his normal off field role).
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
https://twitter.com/CaoimheSport/status/1328816093352382473?s=19

Williams is fine

Thiago starting to give me Litmanen vibes. Let’s hope we’re just prepping him for a busy festive period.

Litmanen vibes is an overreaction. He's suffered an injury from a horrendous tackle, he'll be fine in time.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 09:53:05 pm by Welshred »

Offline Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Well Fabinho and Thiago not training is a little concerning. Is it still possible they can be ready or if they are not training now id it safe to assume they are out?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
4 more training sessions left, why you ruling someone out on the first?  :D

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"

Too early to say that, the tackle was vicious and with all the games to be played they are judging it correctly.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
Well Fabinho and Thiago not training is a little concerning. Is it still possible they can be ready or if they are not training now id it safe to assume they are out?

They can be ready. Klopp has said on a few occasions in press conferences about players that have been injured that he'll see if they are in training later that day and that's usually a day or so before a game. We have 4 or 5 sessions left. Plenty of time yet for them to be involved

Online bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
Too early to say that, the tackle was vicious and with all the games to be played they are judging it correctly.

Yeah, not his fault he was assaulted by a prick. Just have that same feeling of desperately wanting to see a top class player fit and playing for us.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan

He’s not got a bad injury record has he? He got an awful tackle from a thug which he’s struggling with, and his other absence was due to COVID. No cause for concern really.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
They can be ready. Klopp has said on a few occasions in press conferences about players that have been injured that he'll see if they are in training later that day and that's usually a day or so before a game. We have 4 or 5 sessions left. Plenty of time yet for them to be involved

And they invariably never play.

They need to be involved by Thursday at the latest to stand a chance.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 10:40:38 pm by Nick110581 »
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline LOHAG

• Main Stander
I reckon Fab and Thiago just forgot.
Went to Melwood. Thought’ this is quiet?’ 
Dick around a bit, did a few laps, bit of head tennis. Game of crossybar. Order a Nando’s. Before the boss rang. Reminding them ‘we haved moved you two divvys.’
Said ‘we are nearly done now, don’t bother your ass, see you tomorrow’

You’ll see.

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
He’s not got a bad injury record has he? He got an awful tackle from a thug which he’s struggling with, and his other absence was due to COVID. No cause for concern really.
His injury record is horrendous. One of my concerns when we signed him. For £5m a year though it's nothing.

Whilst it was a terrible tackle, expect him to be out a bit throughout the coming seasons.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/thiago/verletzungen/spieler/60444

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
Facing the league leaders, away from home, with possibly your entire first-choice back four missing through injury, is not an ideal way to return to Premier League action for any side.

And Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp's in-tray looks ominous as he prepares for Sunday's trip to Leicester.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54962987

???
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Great analysis from the beeb. We’re at home aren’t we?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Great analysis from the beeb. We’re at home aren’t we?

We certainly are!

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
Facing the league leaders, away from home, with possibly your entire first-choice back four missing through injury, is not an ideal way to return to Premier League action for any side.

And Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp's in-tray looks ominous as he prepares for Sunday's trip to Leicester.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54962987

???

Sounds like Garth Crooks wrote that. Only there's no line about Salah diving convinces me it wasn't

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
When is the manager's press conference for this game. Does anyone know?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan

Klopp is pretty much always on on Fridays. With this being Sunday eve game I think that's nailed on.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Sounds like Garth Crooks wrote that. Only there's no line about Salah diving convinces me it wasn't

It was probably  ghost written for him - not  the Ghost from here I hasten to add.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Schmeichel a doubt for them. Is Danny Ward still their second choice keeper?

Online lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
Premier league now allowing 5 subs, absolutely great now we have no players left for the bench.

Online Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Premier league now allowing 5 subs, absolutely great now we have no players left for the bench.

Championship no?

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan

The other leagues in England allow 5, Prem staying at 3

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Schmeichel a doubt for them. Is Danny Ward still their second choice keeper?

Not sure but didn't he play for Wales the other night?

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...

I’m hearing Jürgen is a doubt for this one. Pep likely to stand in.
Internet terrorist

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Not sure but didn't he play for Wales the other night?

He did yes

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Do I need to dig out my old shinny's yet ?
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
I'm ready too fill in as RB

Online lgvkarlos

• Finnished with his shit punnery now.....
  • Legacy Fan
The other leagues in England allow 5, Prem staying at 3
Really I read it wrong😕
What a bunch of t#####s

Offline Tony19:6

• Begets John 3:16
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
Coote removed from VAR ?

Sunday 22 November
LIV  19:15  LEI

Referee: Chris Kavanagh. Assistants: Daniel Cook, Marc Perry. Fourth official: Paul Tierney. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton.

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1897446
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

http://twitter.com/Tony19_6

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
Coote removed from VAR ?

Sunday 22 November

Referee: Chris Kavanagh. Assistants: Daniel Cook, Marc Perry. Fourth official: Paul Tierney. VAR: Andre Marriner. Assistant VAR: Nick Hopton.

Looks like it

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred
A Great man once said...
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

• Legacy Fan
;D

Wonder why ?

Pulled his hamstring in training  ;D

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
I'm ready too fill in as RB

I am ready and willing as a centre half. 6ft 4", obese, recent knee surgery but will make myself available. Based on the footballing cliches compendium thread would best fit "Carthorse" category.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

• Legacy Fan
I am ready and willing as a centre half. 6ft 4", obese, recent knee surgery but will make myself available. Based on the footballing cliches compendium thread would best fit "Carthorse" category.

Get stuck in, boot the ball, no messing about, I got you covered if you get caught out.  ;D

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Coote removed from VAR ?

Sunday 22 November

Not like others are much better, but still, good news as that shitbag has serious issues with taking criticism.
Hope they got a call from someone inside the club to stop taking the piss.

• Legacy Fan
  • Born and Bred

'Ave it  ;D
A Great man once said...
It is terribly simple."

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
;D

Wonder why ?

cup tied

or probably fucking covid since every player/coach/fan/official seem to be getting it during the internationals break. 

does him not being selected make any difference though? its like scraping the bottom of the barrel for officials. their replacements are probably even more inept than the one they are replacing.

Offline redwillow

• Legacy Fan
Alison
N. Williams - Phillips - Matip - Robertson
Gini - Hendo - Jones
Jota - Firmino - Mane

Despite all the injuries, still a strong line up with Shaq, Minimino, Origi, Milner Keita on bench

Offline Qston

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Alison
N. Williams DeFacto- Phillips Qston - Matip - Robertson
Gini - Hendo - Jones
Jota - Firmino - Mane

Despite all the injuries, still a strong line up with Shaq, Minimino, Origi, Milner Keita on bench

Amended for you mate. There have been updates.