Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3438958 times)

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18720 on: November 13, 2018, 12:40:00 pm »
I caught a few minutes of The Debate on Sky last night.

One of the first "questions" from the host was along the lines of should the board relax the purse strings and back the manager......

It's Trump style propaganda at this point. He's had oodles of cash. He's just not very good at managing a football team any more.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Re: Fel8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. JoMo lost his MoJo? 3 fingered dweeb.
« Reply #18721 on: November 13, 2018, 01:37:00 pm »
I caught a few minutes of The Debate on Sky last night.

One of the first "questions" from the host was along the lines of should the board relax the purse strings and back the manager......

It's Trump style propaganda at this point. He's had oodles of cash. He's just not very good at managing a football team any more.

He is, but at this point its pretty clear that the two season thing has a lot of validity.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18722 on: November 13, 2018, 01:46:43 pm »
I didn’t realise they had fans who thought that way, interesting.  How do they see their club?  Who would be her ideal manager?

did you ever hear them sing his name apart from that Ferguson's red & white army dirge?

no, he was a prick but they should've worshipped him

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #18723 on: November 13, 2018, 03:26:09 pm »
How lacking in footballing talent must Sweden be, that Lindelof just won their player of the year award  ;D

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #18724 on: November 13, 2018, 03:28:17 pm »
How lacking in footballing talent must Sweden be, that Lindelof just won their player of the year award  ;D

he was like a fifa glitch for the first goal against city
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #18725 on: November 13, 2018, 04:49:49 pm »

Has Zlatan really gone that far downhill?
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #18726 on: November 13, 2018, 05:45:18 pm »
Gunnar Nordahl was robbed

Online Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #18727 on: November 13, 2018, 06:37:19 pm »
Convinced a dummy of a Manc supporter on my indoor team that SAF stood for Stupid As Fuck on Sunday night.  :lmao 
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18728 on: November 13, 2018, 06:58:00 pm »

anybody that shite who gets a £30m move to the mancs and rinses them for around £120k a week deserves to be voted player of the year

not Sanchez's level mind but it's top draw rinsing considering how wank he is

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18729 on: November 13, 2018, 07:01:39 pm »
This is all shaping up for us to thrash them on a cold Sunday night at their home and Jose will be gone.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #18730 on: November 13, 2018, 07:12:16 pm »
This is all shaping up for us to thrash them on a cold Sunday night at their home and Jose will be gone.
February ain’t that cold and he’ll be gone by Christmas anyway. A snowman has more chance of seeing February than him.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18731 on: November 13, 2018, 07:17:24 pm »
I was shocked when she said it to me, she appreciated the success and enjoyed the football, but didn't like the way he conducted himself. She doesn't like the current Utd, hates that the players don't fight for the shirt, cannot stand Pogba, says he is fucking shite, likes Fellani as although he is crap, he at least tries. Her brother stopped going the game and put money into FC United when they were formed instead. They still support them - their Dad has been a supporter since the 1930's - so that won't change.

Manager wise, they want someone who won't be a shithouse and will try to win games. I think we have their ideal manager ;D

She is.

You're a lucky bugger mate.  Btw your post made it to redcafe  ;D ;D

Keep reading you mutant tarts  ;)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 07:21:13 pm by deFacto »

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #18732 on: November 13, 2018, 07:22:07 pm »

They made a film about Rob.

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18733 on: November 13, 2018, 07:37:25 pm »

Looks like the boy done well :)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18734 on: November 13, 2018, 08:11:24 pm »

They must hate the thought of a Scouser being balls deep in one of their women ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #18735 on: November 13, 2018, 08:12:06 pm »
They must hate the thought of a Scouser being balls deep in one of their women ;D

Oh Rob, you’re such a romantic.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #18736 on: November 13, 2018, 08:17:23 pm »
I was shocked when she said it to me, she appreciated the success and enjoyed the football, but didn't like the way he conducted himself. She doesn't like the current Utd, hates that the players don't fight for the shirt, cannot stand Pogba, says he is fucking shite, likes Fellani as although he is crap, he at least tries. Her brother stopped going the game and put money into FC United when they were formed instead. They still support them - their Dad has been a supporter since the 1930's - so that won't change.

Manager wise, they want someone who won't be a shithouse and will try to win games. I think we have their ideal manager ;D

She is.
Your lady appears to know her stuff. Ferguson the manager was very good indeed, but he's a horrible twat of a man and has nowhere near the class of the likes of Busby, Shankly, Paisley. Mind you, their current manager has even less class than Ferguson.

I've heard it said before by some United fans that they enjoyed the success Ferguson brought, but didn't particularly like the man or how he behaved. He was a classless bully, and that always rubs plenty of people up the wrong way regardless of the success they may achieve.

I don't watch United but I've heard plenty of the comments from them mirroring you wife's own comments. I'm not surprised by the younger ones who have only known success, but others who have been there through the dogshit decades then through the Ferguson years are even binning them off. In fact, a long-standing United fan I know has even jacked in the sport altogether and focuses on Motorsport instead now. Another guy I know through a friend has been bewildered by it all since Ferguson left. I've seen him bordering on tears with how far they've fallen and how utterly dreadful their football is. Funny enough, he was literally pleading for Felix to manage them when it was going pear-shaped under Van Gaal. It must be weird for him, as a match goer, to sit there watching his team producing such turgid rubbish now he's got his wish.

I remember United when they were shite for decades. Little more than a cup side with an inflated ego. Yet, they were generally still plucky and had a go. They even had flair with Steve Coppell (hope I spelled that right) and Gordon Hill. These days they have a negative, shithouse manager offering boring football despite spending an embarrassing amount of money then pleading poverty.

Mind you, United often attracted preening gobshites as manager. Peacocks bristling with ego. Mourinho fits the bill there. Ferguson was also a total gobshite, but a no nonsense, bullying gobshite rather than a preening peacock. His success and playing style bought him a lot of grace, but even then, many still disliked the man himself. Even listening to United fans you can tell he is nowhere near as revered as Busby. They have (when they can be arsed singing about their own club rather than ours) more songs about Busby than they do about Ferguson.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 08:19:48 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #18737 on: November 13, 2018, 08:27:59 pm »
We have infiltrators all over Mancland. 😀

I remember when they had the standing away section at the old scoreboard end. We used to bump into a girl there who was a Manc Liverpool fan. She was a dentist in Mancland and would tell us how she'd make sure it hurt when the patient was a arrogant United fan.  :o  We didn't know whether to laugh or be highly disturbed. She seemed to get off it it too.  :o
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 08:29:47 pm by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #18738 on: November 13, 2018, 09:03:35 pm »
Just from the words fan blog i knew jamie jackson had wrote that.

He was never as good a writer as Michael or Janet.
Sad
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #18739 on: November 13, 2018, 09:07:05 pm »
Sky news mentioned this last night with the pretext "After the City defeat at least the United fans have some good news tonight" and then proceeded to talk about Ashley Young signing for a years contract extension.  How the fuck that it good news i have no idea.

Seagulls are following that feller
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #18740 on: November 13, 2018, 11:04:24 pm »

I must admit I look on there now and then.

There are Liverpool fans on their with usernames. Actual accounts

But ok, I’ll forgive that. I’ve stood in an away end I get it

What I can’t abide is when they slag our team and players off, going along with all the united shit so they don’t get kicked off. Lfc fans sucking up to united fans by getting at us!!  I rarely fall out with anyone on here but sorry if you do that you’re total twat
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18741 on: November 13, 2018, 11:11:22 pm »

What I can’t abide is when they slag our team and players off, going along with all the united shit so they don’t get kicked off. Lfc fans sucking up to united fans by getting at us!!  I rarely fall out with anyone on here but sorry if you do that you’re total twat

It's such a strange phenomenon. We have had plenty of Mancs on here over the years and none of them are like the arselickers that are on RedCafe. I can't think of any other team's fans on here that have been like that either.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #18742 on: November 13, 2018, 11:37:45 pm »

they are in there when Liverpool games are on too posting in the match threads. It's just so strange.  They need calling out on it.

Nothing wrong with going on other forums like, but that sort of shit is just really odd. To choose to be there during Liverpool matches isn't really the behaviour of a teams fan.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18743 on: November 13, 2018, 11:47:48 pm »
they are in there when Liverpool games are on too posting in the match threads. It's just so strange.  They need calling out on it.

Nothing wrong with going on other forums like, but that sort of shit is just really odd. To choose to be there during Liverpool matches isn't really the behaviour of a teams fan.

They’re total traitorous twats

Jurgen Klopp

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18744 on: November 14, 2018, 12:20:34 am »
Ed Woodward goes to the training ground.
*Points at De Gea* 'You're not going to get fired'
*Points at Pogba* 'You're not going to get fired'
*Points at Jose*  '....'
*Moves onto Ashley Young* 'You're not..'

Shaq still gets to play Eric Hitchmo, yeah?

Offline Johns_Barn

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18745 on: November 14, 2018, 12:29:42 am »
Was lucky enough to get tickets for the derby...what a bore. I couldn't think of a thing Ederson did outside of the pen. Utter dirge

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18746 on: November 14, 2018, 01:17:32 am »

Yeah they're a weird fucking lot, I can't get my head around it, posting on a United forum, let alone taking shots at the club and the players you support on Manc forum!

Offline Wingman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18747 on: November 14, 2018, 06:47:04 am »
February ain’t that cold and he’ll be gone by Christmas anyway. A snowman has more chance of seeing February than him.

Quite a few snowmen around in March this year. I think they’ll sack him at the end of the season

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18748 on: November 14, 2018, 07:37:15 am »
Snip

I know a few Utd fans now, some who still go and others who take their kids the odd game but mainly watch on telly these days and for them it is like us and the Souness years. I remember sitting in the Centenary Upper in the early 90's and asking myself how did we get so shit so quickly. I've a mate who is married to a City fan, he always has been, but he has that arrogance and bias that they all have developed, you just cannot talk footy with him. She still goes to watch Utd but she is really suffering, both watching the games and the gloating at home.

That dentist sounds really worrying, but funny too  :o
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #18749 on: November 14, 2018, 07:38:13 am »

Such a dull film. I picture robs life more like when Larry David shagged The sexy Palestinian bird.

“Come on Rob! Fuck me like you fucked us 4-1 at old Trafford!”

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #18750 on: November 14, 2018, 07:39:54 am »
how the hell do you post images on here??? 1250 posts in and I’m still baffled.

https://goo.gl/images/vrzsGe

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18751 on: November 14, 2018, 07:55:55 am »

It's ok to have two or three opposition fans, like we have in here, but on that forum seems like there are like 20 liverpool fans.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #18752 on: November 14, 2018, 08:14:36 am »

This is so true. RedCafe is a half-decent fan forum in that it's very biased but does accept some alternative views with a few cranks to ruffle feathers. It's far more 'reasonable' than GoT but I guess that's not difficult. However, I do read one or two Liverpool fans on there crying it in about Liverpool and buying into cheap lazy narratives they learned from Twitter. I find that far more obnoxious than seeing a United fan having a pop.

You also read there in-game threads and see that Liverpool fans have been posting on there during a Liverpool game - eh??!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18753 on: November 14, 2018, 08:22:57 am »
how the hell do you post images on here??? 1250 posts in and I’m still baffled.

https://goo.gl/images/vrzsGe

More awkward on a phone. On a computer/laptop, find the image you want, right click on it and copy image location. Select the Mona Lisa pic above the smilies, then paste the image in the tags.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #18754 on: November 14, 2018, 08:35:51 am »

You also read there in-game threads and see that Liverpool fans have been posting on there during a Liverpool game - eh??!
If you're sat at home with the game on, and nobody else to talk to about it? And our threads are locked...
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18755 on: November 14, 2018, 08:37:10 am »
If you're sat at home with the game on, and nobody else to talk to about it? And our threads are locked...

I suppose RAWK mods are too busy watching the game to moderate the threads, that is why they get locked?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18756 on: November 14, 2018, 08:38:34 am »

Surely you've got mates you can talk to on WhatsApp or something? Or even just watch the game and talk about it half time?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #18757 on: November 14, 2018, 08:45:24 am »
Surely you've got mates you can talk to on WhatsApp or something? Or even just watch the game and talk about it half time?
Nah , Billy no mates me.
Ps I don't go on other off sites let alone other clubs ones, just trying to rationalise why people might do it.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #18758 on: November 14, 2018, 08:56:03 am »
Yeah, you're right I guess. I don't mind folk posting on other clubs forums, it's the idea of ingratiating yourself to them that's a puzzler.

Offline rushyman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18759 on: November 14, 2018, 08:58:38 am »
Nah , Billy no mates me.
Ps I don't go on other off sites let alone other clubs ones, just trying to rationalise why people might do it.

Well the rational answer isn’t discuss any shortcomings with United fans. Especially on redcafe where some of them have become almost Evertonised with bitterness at how theyve fallen

I can only imagine what the rhetoric was at the Fulham offside goal until it was proven offside. Cheats cheats they’re shit cheats. Liverpool fans back meakly ‘it was offside though’ cheats fuck off cheats ‘oh sorry mr Man U fan please forgive me, we don’t deserve the goal’

Makes me ill thinking about it

Jurgen Klopp