Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3440263 times)

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I see Pogba has made some social media video about his penalty run up.

I wouldn't mind but the daft c*nt missed the pen and got luck the rebound landed at his feet.
Damn good video though, has arrows showing how the steps align with his hair furrows - then as he strikes it zooms in on Pickford moving forward with a selfie-stick  in his hand and a big way-ay grin - and it all looks bad but as the ball comes back out the beats kick in and Paul - sorry, the PogMan - calmly comforts the ball into the net - there's a quick shot of Dino Zoff for some artistic reason I missed - and then Airport by the Motors ratchets up. To be honest I fucking love it.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Got manc's in the groupchat posting meme's of Gerrard's slip and how Klopp's not won anything, (jose kissing the eurovision cup for example). So desperate to stay relevant. So sad that they have to keep dredging up the past when we're obviously building a team and doing well.

They can't fucking stand it that we're doing well and they're relying on some imaginary number of millions in January to build a chance of even getting close to the level us and Manchester City are on. Fucking love it.

Massive corner turned against the mighty Everton wasn't it dickheads?

Read this and know, you aren't getting anywhere with that eye-gouging c*nt in charge, throw how ever much you want at Slabhead, watch when you come ours and we turn you over and bum ye in a few weeks.

Mid table pricks.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Got manc's in the groupchat posting meme's of Gerrard's slip and how Klopp's not won anything, (jose kissing the eurovision cup for example). So desperate to stay relevant. So sad that they have to keep dredging up the past when we're obviously building a team and doing well.

They can't fucking stand it that we're doing well and they're relying on some imaginary number of millions in January to build a chance of even getting close to the level us and Manchester City are on. Fucking love it.

Read this and know, you aren't getting anywhere with that eye-gouging c*nt in charge, throw how ever much you want at Slabhead, watch when you come ours and we turn you over and bum ye in a few weeks.

Mid table pricks.
Feel better now?  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Feel better now?  ;D

Mate fucking winds me up lol

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
And breath.

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Had a few beer's today so sorry for the rant but I stand by it.

In other news.

Don't know if it's common knowledge but I found out the other day that Mark Goldbridge prick who's video's get posted in here sometime's.

His real name is Brent Di Cesare, and I believe he was a police officer. Used to be a Notts Forest fan. He saw a way to make a bit of money, and created Mark Goldbridge.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan

In other news.

Don't know if it's common knowledge but I found out the other day that Mark Goldbridge prick who's video's get posted in here sometime's.

I'd like to thank you for coming up with the term mid table pricks, it made me smile.

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I'd like to thank you for coming up with the term mid table pricks, it made me smile.

Haha,

Pleasure.

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Getting Maguire would be very interesting. He might even look great in Mourinho's low block. Then when Mourinho gets shit canned and they have a coach wanting to play attacking football with a high line - suddenly you have a player that needs a 15 minute warning when you want him to turn around. Can you even imagine him trying to defend Mbappe high up the pitch?

Whatever gives you the impression that United will ever be playing up against Mbappe during his playing career?  Thought you knew a bit about footie but fuckinell.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
Whatever gives you the impression that United will ever be playing up against Mbappe during his playing career?  Thought you knew a bit about footie but fuckinell.

Europa League this year.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan

Pre-season competitions in the States I’d imagine ....

Offline BOBSCOUSE

• Awestruck admirer of the families, YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Europa League this year.

How tha fuck you work that out?  PSG are in a group with Red Star, Napoli and some other side from a piss-small island off France - never ending up in the Europa from there.
JFT96
Here comes retribution motherfuckers!

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
United scrape 40 points this season, Mbappe signs for Liverpool in the summer, and hey presto.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
He wants a goal scorer? Wtf is Lukaku supposed to be then? The troll who eats under performing players?
We (you included) already know this about Lukaku. Even in his Everton days, he'd go on a run where he scores almost every game- sometimes more than once...

Then he'd go on a run where he can't buy a goal if he was to sell all his assets. The weird thing is- this happened "quite often"!
He's going to find his form again in December or January, but it'll last 2 months perhaps.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 07:39:38 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
I love how this club operates.

Hire a manager who buys over priced players and makes them worse. Obvious solution is to give that manager more money to do it again. It's a beautiful thing.

Maguire would cost the same as VVD, in the eyes of Leicester anyway, and United will have to pay it.

Please, please, please sign Bale for Ronaldo money.

That's another £200m in fees alone.

The fact that "JoMo" has already signed several shite CBs, ruined Lukaku, Martial and Sanchez and stifled Rashford's progression should in no way restrict his right to spunk another £200m.
Pogba's not gonna be just content anymore..
He'd be outright fuming! You can imagine what sort of wage Bale would command! ;D
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
Getting Maguire would be very interesting. He might even look great in Mourinho's low block. Then when Mourinho gets shit canned and they have a coach wanting to play attacking football with a high line - suddenly you have a player that needs a 15 minute warning when you want him to turn around. Can you even imagine him trying to defend Mbappe high up the pitch?
That whole team is a hodge-podge of stew.. signed and trained by different managers with different and changing roles, systems and tactics. Half of the first team prolly are a bit "old" and needs binning.

The one constant is the Mop.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 07:54:11 pm by the_red_pill »

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...

In other news.

Yeah that's an act.
Read about it a month ago. They had an article in one of the popular news sites online. He's making a decent wedge for himself with all United's misery! ;D

I can't fault the lad at all.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 08:03:12 pm by the_red_pill »

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Mate fucking winds me up lol

don't take the bait, that'll wind them up more. Responding to it, is after all what they want!   

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Mid table pricks.

Klopps won trophies despite never having a team with resources to match the competition. They count in other leagues in the same way trophies counted before the premier league. Also European cups counted before the champions league.
They really are clinging onto anything now no matter how far removed from reality.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Manchester United chiefs are prepared to veto Jose Mourinho's transfer targets for a second transfer window in a row despite the Portuguese coach's criticism of the club's summer business, sources have told ESPN FC.

Mourinho is hopeful of having money to spend in January with a new centre-back top of his shopping list. Milan Skriniar, Alessio Romagnoli and Nikola Milenkovic are among the candidates being considered.

However, United are prepared to pull the plug on any deal they believe is not in their long-term interests.

The club were reluctant to pursue Bayern Munich defender Jerome Boateng in the summer because of concerns over the German's injury record, while a potential deal for Yerry Mina, who eventually moved from Barcelona to Everton, was scrapped because of fees demanded by the Colombian's representatives.

Harry Maguire was deemed too expensive while questions were raised about Toby Alderweireld because the Belgian will be 30 this season and his refusal to sign a new contract at Tottenham means he will be available for a cut-price fee at the end of the season.

United are plotting structural changes to improve the way they recruit players which could mean the appointment of a technical director in the future.

But with those plans likely to be implemented only after Mourinho's reign, it means the 55-year-old faces the same challenges to sign the players he wants as he did in the summer.

Mourinho has been critical of United's summer business and suggested he is now a "head coach" rather than a manager.

He has also praised Everton and Juventus for their ambition in the transfer market in recent weeks and repeatedly hinted his team will find this season difficult because of a lack of investment.

After finishing second last season, United are currently eighth in the Premier League table and have won just six of their 14 games in all competitions.

Sources have told ESPN FC that United are willing to spend in January, despite an acceptance that the mid-season window can be a difficult time for clubs looking to buy players, but only if the right deal presents itself.

Mourinho is hoping a focus on younger targets -- Skriniar, Romagnoli and Milenkovic are all 23 or under -- will improve his chances of bringing one to Old Trafford.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/3685236/manchester-united-chiefs-prepared-to-veto-jose-mourinhos-january-transfer-targets-sources
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Manchester United chiefs are prepared to veto Jose Mourinho's transfer targets for a second transfer window in a row despite the Portuguese coach's criticism of the club's summer business, sources have told ESPN FC.

Looking forward to his press conferences already.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
Mourinho: "Antonio Valencia put something funny on his Instagram. He says he 'work, work, work'. He should say he 'work, work, work alone because I am injured and cannot train with the team'."  :lmao

Online kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
He's thrown Valencia under the bus. :lmao
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
"He has also praised Everton and Juventus for their ambition in the transfer market in recent weeks and repeatedly hinted his team will find this season difficult because of a lack of investment."

;D

He's an absolute loon, but nowhere near as bonkers as people who actually lap up these comments.

He's spent about 400 mill since becoming manager, only bringing in about 70 mill from selling.  Suffice to say he's been given a shit ton of money without having to even worry about balancing any books.

His focus should be on why of all those signings, barely one of them has been an unqualified success.

No wonder his bosses are being more careful. He only has himself to blame.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
"He has also praised Everton and Juventus for their ambition in the transfer market in recent weeks and repeatedly hinted his team will find this season difficult because of a lack of investment."

;D

He's an absolute loon, but nowhere near as bonkers as people who actually lap up these comments.

He's spent about 400 mill since becoming manager, only bringing in about 70 mill from selling.  Suffice to say he's been given a shit ton of money without having to even worry about balancing any books.

His focus should be on why of all those signings, barely one of them has been an unqualified success.

No wonder his bosses are being more careful. He only has himself to blame.
How on earth can a manager of Man Utd complain about a lack of investment?  :o

Felix is like that lottery winner Mickey Carroll. Spent megabucks but has fuck all of note to show for it then moans about being skint.

Not his fault, of course.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Woodward and their board have shown their ineptness plenty of times as well appointing personnel for the top job there,long may it continue,their appointments have brought so much hilarity to us all.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do

Mid table pricks.
My only thought here is - What the fuck are you doing in a group chat with mancs in the first place?  ???

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My only thought here is - What the fuck are you doing in a group chat with mancs in the first place?  ???

Live in Shropshire. Born Stockport, got some family in Liverpool. Some of us don't live within the grounds mate. Apparently round these sort's of places where I live there's these other people who support different teams who you're unfortunately forced to grow up with and become friends.

I don't know what it is with Man U fan's in general though just being so outwardly thick. I'm 31 and my mates who support them have basically only ever known winning under whiskey nose. Maybe it's generational, as I haven't met many educated one's my age or around it around here or on my travels.

Wool behaviour I know.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
Woodward and their board have shown their ineptness plenty of times as well appointing personnel for the top job there,long may it continue,their appointments have brought so much hilarity to us all.
They've still won trophies in that period though, to be absolutely fair to them (which I don't like being!).

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
Live in Shropshire. Born Stockport, got some family in Liverpool. Some of us don't live within the grounds mate. Apparently round these sort's of places where I live there's these other people who support different teams who you're unfortunately forced to grow up with and become friends.

I don't know what it is with Man U fan's in general though just being so outwardly thick. I'm 31 and my mates who support them have basically only ever known winning under whiskey nose. Maybe it's generational, as I haven't met many educated one's my age or around it around here or on my travels.

Wool behaviour I know.

eeeeewwww  :D

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Is he suggesting that Everton are more ambitious with their signings?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
eeeeewwww  :D

Won't let me post the Garth Algar 'Eww' gif but yeah. I give you a 3 for effort and me a 2 for not bothering to look for another one.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Won't let me post the Garth Algar 'Eww' gif but yeah. I give you a 3 for effort and me a 2 for not bothering to look for another one.

:champ
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline MULLENEDWINE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006

On their way to their coveted 6th place..
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
I hope they beat Man City next Sunday.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
I hope they beat Man City next Sunday.

they've had more success at the Etihad in recent years against them than they have at Old Trafford, so here's hoping, the useless bastards
« Last Edit: November 4, 2018, 02:18:25 pm by deFacto »

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Bold prediction, 17-0 for City
This is more likely, the fuckers.
(Apologies deFacto)
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.