Author Topic: Huawei P20 Pro - Whatsapp Videos  (Read 715 times)

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
Huawei P20 Pro - Whatsapp Videos
« on: April 25, 2020, 04:08:38 pm »
Ever the technophobe, setting up my new Huawei P20 Pro the last couple of days has been a pain in the backside, especially as I struggle to pronounce Huawei!

Worryingly today, I've noticed that it won't save certain video's in my Whatsapp gallery. My cousin forwarded me a video earlier, I went to forward it on but couldn't find it on my Whatsapp. Its in the phones gallery, but not in the Whatsapp gallery.

Alarmingly, a search of Google suggested that Whatsapp is clamping down on forwarding videos due to mis-information surrounding COVID-19.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
Re: Huawei P20 Pro - Whatsapp Videos
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 04:45:03 pm »
Yeah things that are mass forwarded through groups and the like they're trying clamp down on those to stop the spread of fake news etc.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline tray fenny

• virtue signaling keyboard warrior
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Huawei P20 Pro - Whatsapp Videos
« Reply #2 on: May 3, 2020, 07:49:46 pm »
some of those fake news videos proporting to be coming out of an apocalyptic China were pretty feckin alarming tho
'Germany are a very difficult team to play, they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas