Author Topic: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.  (Read 96157 times)

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Moley

• Virgin, apparently...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nice to mole you....I mean meet you
Im officially applying!

I think ive been here long enough to fully appreciate the RAWK way of life!!
BETFAIR REFERRAL CODE:  6GRRJ3CQV

Money for me and you!!

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2007, 06:54:42 pm »
Hi, I have read the forum guidelines and I've lost my new topic rights because I posted something that someone had posted about 10 pages after my topic so is there any chance I can have my new topic rights back please?

thanks

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2007, 09:22:53 pm »
Hi, I have read the forum guidelines and I've lost my new topic rights because I posted something that someone had posted about 10 pages after my topic so is there any chance I can have my new topic rights back please?

thanks

So you got a NNT for starting a thread before someone else?

Fuckin hell mate, I wouldn't be here ASKING for your right to post new topics back. I would be here DEMANDING the right back. In fact I would most definitely be demanding a written apology from the moderator who took it upon themselves to demean you in such a manner. Absolutely unforgiveable that. I'm seethin here for ya.  I'm sorely tempted to start an online petition to get your rights back. And to get the overzealous moderator stripped of their ill gained powers.

My moneys on that Spartacus one.  :wave

Have you been unjustly treated. Contact BenS on xxxxxx for that sesitive touch.

All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2007, 11:02:09 pm »
So you got a NNT for starting a thread before someone else?

Fuckin hell mate, I wouldn't be here ASKING for your right to post new topics back. I would be here DEMANDING the right back. In fact I would most definitely be demanding a written apology from the moderator who took it upon themselves to demean you in such a manner. Absolutely unforgiveable that. I'm seethin here for ya.  I'm sorely tempted to start an online petition to get your rights back. And to get the overzealous moderator stripped of their ill gained powers.

My moneys on that Spartacus one.  :wave

Have you been unjustly treated. Contact BenS on xxxxxx for that sesitive touch.

hahah thanks for the support lol that made me laugh all that lol, what happened was that someone had posted something about Leto, and about 10 pages through the liverpool FC General Discussion thread someone else had posted something about him so i was just wondering if I could have my New Topic rights back.

Offline Spartacus.

• I dragged Rafa into the pub. Knits only with the finest quality Wools.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • KFS
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2007, 11:04:23 pm »
Blert has shamed me into it.
RAWK anti scouse?
YNWA is more than a song, think about it.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: April 30, 2007, 11:36:31 pm »
thanks for my rights back! :D

Offline satmann

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
Could I please have my ban Lifted as I have served my time and am a better person for it.

Offline Spartacus.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • KFS
what ban?
RAWK anti scouse?

Offline satmann

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
New topics.

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
You no longer have one.

If it was imposed before Christmas it will have been lifted then, in a fit of Xmas cheer we declared an amnesty on all previous New topic bans.
Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline slimbo

• Kopite
Could I have my ban on NEW topics lifted? I am assuming I have one because the New Topic selection no longer exists.

I can only assume it was because of my last thread where I referred to a news report I had read that morning and thought would interest other members. I can only assume it may have been debated earlier in the countless pages of threads and therefore as a fairly new member I breached the following guideline:
Creating duplicate threads. Before starting a new thread use the search feature to check that the subject of your intended post is not already covered by an existing thread. Post to existing threads wherever possible. This particularly applies to post match comments.

Again I can only assume I have done something wrong as I have no notification as per "If you ignore any of the Guidelines, in the first instance you'll be notified by a moderator, who will let you know what it is they deemed to be inappropriate. Your post(s) are also likely to be edited/deleted or merged with others."

What Users can expect from the Mods:

* Where possible/applicable, new users will be given a polite pointer to these guidelines if we deem it necessary.
    * An explanation as to why you have been temporally/permanently banned/had posting rights removed.
    * We wont notify people of every little modification/deletion/merging activity. We're hoping that people will be able to find an answer in these guidelines. If however you cant, please feel free to ask why you have been moderated. Our preference would be for this to be done privately, but there is also the Feedback forum if you wish it to be a public discussion. Please note though, we're all volunteers, so if you do not receive an immediate response bear with us and wait for us to get back to you.
    * An explanation should always be given for why a thread is locked or moved to another forum.

I understand you are all volunteers and can't spend your time responding to everyone's questions. I would have emailed personally but can't find a link or address to email to.

Could you please clarify to me if I have a posting ban either through this reply or privately.

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You don't have one I don't think

Or have Mod's stopped putting it in peoples names?

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
You don't have one I don't think

Or have Mod's stopped putting it in peoples names?

We can apply the ban without it appearing in peoples profiles for everyone to see.

However I can't find a new topics ban for Slimbo, are you trying to start a new topic in the Opinion board maybe?

Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline Spartacus.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • KFS
Could I have my ban on NEW topics lifted? I am assuming I have one because the New Topic selection no longer exists.

I can only assume it was because of my last thread where I referred to a news report I had read that morning and thought would interest other members. I can only assume it may have been debated earlier in the countless pages of threads and therefore as a fairly new member I breached the following guideline:
Creating duplicate threads. Before starting a new thread use the search feature to check that the subject of your intended post is not already covered by an existing thread. Post to existing threads wherever possible. This particularly applies to post match comments.

Again I can only assume I have done something wrong as I have no notification as per "If you ignore any of the Guidelines, in the first instance you'll be notified by a moderator, who will let you know what it is they deemed to be inappropriate. Your post(s) are also likely to be edited/deleted or merged with others."

What Users can expect from the Mods:

* Where possible/applicable, new users will be given a polite pointer to these guidelines if we deem it necessary.
    * An explanation as to why you have been temporally/permanently banned/had posting rights removed.
    * We wont notify people of every little modification/deletion/merging activity. We're hoping that people will be able to find an answer in these guidelines. If however you cant, please feel free to ask why you have been moderated. Our preference would be for this to be done privately, but there is also the Feedback forum if you wish it to be a public discussion. Please note though, we're all volunteers, so if you do not receive an immediate response bear with us and wait for us to get back to you.
    * An explanation should always be given for why a thread is locked or moved to another forum.

I understand you are all volunteers and can't spend your time responding to everyone's questions. I would have emailed personally but can't find a link or address to email to.

Could you please clarify to me if I have a posting ban either through this reply or privately.

Was it this thread?  http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=167714.msg2738637#msg2738637

It was locked because it was awful.  You haven’t been banned from anything hence no one contacted you to.

We've changed the rules on RAWK so you can no longer start new threads in the LFC section when you have fewer than 50 posts, the idea is that you spend a little time getting accustomed to the place and how it works rather than rush in with duplicate/shite threads.

RAWK anti scouse?

Offline WorldChampions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We can apply the ban without it appearing in peoples profiles for everyone to see.

However I can't find a new topics ban for Slimbo, are you trying to start a new topic in the Opinion board maybe?

We've changed the rules on RAWK so you can no longer start new threads in the LFC section when you have fewer than 50 posts, the idea is that you spend a little time getting accustomed to the place and how it works rather than rush in with duplicate/shite threads.

I see, thats a good idea

Nice one

Offline slimbo

• Kopite
Fair enough about the 50 posts, wasn't aware of it. Thanks for the clarification! :) Apologies for the awful thread.

Offline Spartacus.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • KFS
No problem, Sir.
RAWK anti scouse?

Offline Beggerz

• can't be custom title chooserz
  • Kopite
  • Pride of Merseyside
Can I have my ban lifted? I honestly have no idea why it was given to me in the first place, it was probably for postin crap topics when I was new to the forum (my apoligies for this).

Offline OYN

• Main Stander
« Reply #139 on: August 26, 2007, 02:14:20 pm »
How do i know if i have a 'No New Topics' status?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #140 on: August 26, 2007, 02:15:32 pm »
How do i know if i have a 'No New Topics' status?

You won't be able to post topics in the Liverpool FC Forum and it'll appear under your username also

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
« Reply #141 on: August 26, 2007, 03:10:04 pm »
Beggerz looks like someone has removed your ban.

Oyn, you're not banned.

it'll appear under your username also

Not always the case. We are able to apply the ban without it appearing above the users name.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #142 on: August 26, 2007, 03:11:55 pm »

Not always the case. We are able to apply the ban without it appearing above the users name.

You sly mods you ;)

Offline OldestFootballLeagueClub

• Main Stander
  • Jimmy Sirrel - NOTTS COUNTY LEGEND
« Reply #143 on: November 8, 2007, 08:38:56 pm »
you pies!
Notts County - The Oldest Football League Club In The World!

Offline vantage

• Kemlynite
« Reply #144 on: November 9, 2007, 09:00:19 am »
I don't think I've had my rights removed, I just don't seem to be able to post...............

Aha. I don't have 50 posts! So if I randomly make 32 posts this morning, then I can start my own. Right then,.............
« Last Edit: November 9, 2007, 09:03:31 am by vantage »
My balls are hairy, not crystal........

Offline vantage

• Kemlynite
« Reply #145 on: November 9, 2007, 09:05:25 am »
Damn, I should have replied to that, not edited it. that would have got me another post.
My balls are hairy, not crystal........

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: November 9, 2007, 12:05:47 pm »
So if I randomly make 32 posts this morning, then I can start my own. Right then,.............

Unfortunately, that route may end in you not being allowed to post at all. Or not.

All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline MattLFC08

• Forgetful nose poker-inner - Who Must Try Harder!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 Never Forgotten.
« Reply #147 on: April 18, 2008, 05:48:50 pm »
Might be best not to tell the mod's how to do their job  ;)
"As I come here to Liverpool and to Anfield I have drummed it into our players time and again, they are PRIVILEGED to play for you and if you did not believe me! Do You Believe Me Now?"

Bill Shankly (2 September 1913 – 29 September 1981)

Offline rosscolfc

• No new LFC topics
  • Main Stander
« Reply #148 on: April 20, 2008, 07:33:32 pm »
for some reason i can not post new threads? and never have been able too? why?
cheers
Ross

Offline nidgemo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
  • Super Title: Coming soon! Official Launch May 2008
« Reply #149 on: April 20, 2008, 08:39:35 pm »
can;t post new topics until you've read the forum guidlines.

Or got over 50 posts. Which you'd know if you read the guidelines ;)
I'm no longer on RAWK, but if you need to contact me about anything, you can email me on nigelmorrison@connectfree.co.uk

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #150 on: April 21, 2008, 10:49:50 am »
can;t post new topics until you've read the forum guidlines.

Or got over 50 posts. Which you'd know if you read the guidelines ;)

I thought for one glorious minute you had a No New LFC Topics then nidgemo  ;)
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline nidgemo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
  • Super Title: Coming soon! Official Launch May 2008
« Reply #151 on: April 21, 2008, 11:49:49 am »
I thought for one glorious minute you had a No New LFC Topics then nidgemo  ;)

:D
I'm no longer on RAWK, but if you need to contact me about anything, you can email me on nigelmorrison@connectfree.co.uk

Offline 14#Alonso

• Kopite
« Reply #152 on: December 22, 2008, 10:26:40 pm »
I was wondering if I can please have NNLFCT removed? I've had it since around April, I believe, at least that was when I last posted a new one that wasn't deleted..
I am quite sure I received it because of starting duplicate threads and am sorry for having done that. In the months I've had the (very flattering) title, I've grown acustomed to not posting anything new, so I don't think there's a huge chance of me posting a number of threads a day again.

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: December 23, 2008, 08:36:58 pm »
don't let me down now..
Yep.

Pheeny

« Reply #154 on: December 23, 2008, 10:10:19 pm »
don't let me down now..
famous last words...

Offline 14#Alonso

• Kopite
« Reply #155 on: December 23, 2008, 11:38:31 pm »
Thank you! :D
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies

Offline blert596

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: December 24, 2008, 11:21:32 pm »
Thank you! :D

Ban her for that Hinesy!!!

Offline JohnnyDrama

• hey new members to RAWK: He's a really really annoying feedback tourist and thick. If you dont believe me, he even admitted it himself. Post-match angler
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #157 on: December 24, 2008, 11:55:46 pm »
Ban her for that Hinesy!!!
Hinesy hasn't got the balls to ban her for that.
Greatest Band in the world.

www.myspace.com/brandnew

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: December 25, 2008, 12:00:05 am »
Hinesy hasn't got the balls to ban her for that.

But I do have the balls to ban you.... ;)
Yep.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: February 7, 2010, 09:25:35 pm »
Please can I have my ban lifted. I was sent to the "No New Topics" sin bin when I posted the topic "Are you a closet Chelsea supporter this season?" on 20 Dec 09. I am not quite sure what I did wrong and I don't think it was a thread that existed elsewhere. I think I had just reached 50 posts and that was my first topic and it was a bit controversial.

Anyway, I am sorry. I know I was a naughty turd for posting that thread and I have learnt my lesson.

Please.

Don't be mean.

I am a human being, a simpleton admittedly, but I think I deserve another chance to prove that I am not a big fat baking turd that is a closet Chelsea supporter. Indeed, if you see my post pre-Everton match post on February 2, 2010, 10:32:23 PM, you will see that I do still think we can win the title. This proves that I am a deluded, optomistic Red.

I am begging. Begging. I am a beggar.

Yours,
Vishy (The Beggar)

:)
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4