The Liverpool FC Forum > Media and Arts

Taskmaster

(1/70) > >>

JerseyKloppite:
No idea if there’s a thread for this already as the search function is down.

New series on 18 March. Love the show, such a good format and wonderful light hearted escapism.

Elzar:
One of my favourite shows, some incredible moments in past series. Currently rewatching alongside the podcast too

Never seen it mentioned on here so just presumed nobody else watched it.

jackh:
I'm the worst type of Taskmaster fan - one who latched on to the hype that seemed to be around it for the most recent series ;D

Really enjoyed it though - tend to keep it saved to My Shows for those occasions in the week where I'm stuck for a 45 minute pass time rather than watching it routinely, but it's enjoyable.

Don't know how the 2020 contestants compare collectively to previous years, but it seemed a good bunch.  Katherine Parkinson's commitment to missing a vital piece of information for almost every task, and being thrown completely off track for about a third of the time available to her, made for fantastic television.

I've only heard of one of the 2021 contestants - surprised they reveal them in advance actually.  Looking back at previous years - Richard Osman strikes me as a big bloke for some of the more physical tasks; bet that made for some good TV!

Nitramdorf:
Love this show. I believe later in the year there is a second champion of champions mini series as well.

[new username under construction]:

--- Quote from: Elzar on March  8, 2021, 11:01:58 am ---One of my favourite shows, some incredible moments in past series.

--- End quote ---

Joe Wilkinson Potato :D

Greg certainly makes the whole thing better than it is, not that it's bad, it's good, but he takes it to another level

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version