The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Autocup

<< < (1366/1382) > >>

30fiver:
League Cup 2023/24

Liverpool v West Ham United to be played at Anfield, Wednesday December 20, Kick Off 8pm

Auto Cup payments will be taken from Wednesday December 13.

Ticket prices can be found here.
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/domestic-cup-match-prices/cup-price-update

Click here if your payment details need updating. Please note that Credit/debit card details for the Auto Cup Scheme can only be updated by the ‘Payer’.

To ensure you receive all Auto Cup Scheme updates, please ensure that your email address and mobile number are up to date at all times.

stoz:
That seems ridiculously late. At least nobody can complain about them being taken too early.

30fiver:

--- Quote from: stoz on December  5, 2023, 04:13:11 pm ---That seems ridiculously late. At least nobody can complain about them being taken too early.

--- End quote ---

Waiting till test event sign off

claresy2005:
I have 2 tickets for West Ham and am unable to use them because of a family event .
One was bought on auto cup on a ST and one was bought on an autocup on a member card
What I want to do is as follows.

Forward the ST ticket to a member who I have in my Friend and family
Then with my ST being ‘blank’ ask my friend to transfer his members ticket to My ST
Then forward that ticket from my ST to another member

I have to use my ST as a pass through as the two members aren’t connected .

My nervousness is the recent batch of tickets that sound like they were cancelled - can anyone confirm that they were just cancelling tickets where people were buying in a members sale then forwarding , buying again and forwarding etc etc ?

Will I be ok doing what I intend ?

alx:
Payment for WHU taken a few moments ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version