The Liverpool FC Forum > The Away Ground Guide

Cardiff City

<< < (3/4) > >>

reddragon:

--- Quote from: iamnant on April 15, 2019, 06:30:35 pm ---Any specific pub our lot will be going to before and after?

--- End quote ---

i am wondering that? Our lot talking about the City Arms but that is miles away!

ghost1359:

--- Quote from: reddragon on April 18, 2019, 09:50:29 pm ---i am wondering that? Our lot talking about the City Arms but that is miles away!

--- End quote ---

City arms is a Cardiff City pub, generally speaking, but I'm wondering too where most people will be heading.

I'd guess at the Prince of Wales given it's right next to the station

iamnant:

--- Quote from: ghost1359 on April 19, 2019, 09:14:53 pm ---City arms is a Cardiff City pub, generally speaking, but I'm wondering too where most people will be heading.

I'd guess at the Prince of Wales given it's right next to the station

--- End quote ---
The Cardiff City fans were banned from the City Arms when I lived there, but that was back when the Soul Crew were still active so no idea by now.

My mate said a lot went to Walkabout last time as, just like the Prince, it's close to the station. I'm staying in the Sleepers next door to the station, so I'm going to head into Walkabout to watch the first half of the Man United v Everton game, then head towards the stadium.

Just a reminded that the area in front of the station is currently a massive building site (although I think the new BBC building is finished).

redgriffin73:
How long does it take to walk to the ground from town?

Luke 17:

--- Quote from: redgriffin73 on April 20, 2019, 08:09:57 am ---How long does it take to walk to the ground from town?

--- End quote ---

About 20-30 mins

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version