The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Visiting Anfield

<< < (4/4)

LOHAG:
Anyone know what happened to the long line of buses that used to sit on WBRd after the match?
I used to catch them when i used the train, but after the villa game they were nowhere to be seen.
Is it a covid thing that they are no longer available?

Millie:

--- Quote from: LOHAG on December 22, 2021, 06:02:38 pm ---Anyone know what happened to the long line of buses that used to sit on WBRd after the match?
I used to catch them when i used the train, but after the villa game they were nowhere to be seen.
Is it a covid thing that they are no longer available?

--- End quote ---

They have moved.  It's Walton Lane now.

rakey_lfc:
Where's ideal to park on matchdays? I don't mind paying? Is Stanley Park Car Park still going or the one at goodison!?

Bringing my lad to his first game Saturday, anyone know what time the bus will arrive roughly as I'd imagine he'll want to see that too.

a little break:

--- Quote from: rakey_lfc on February 17, 2022, 10:35:58 pm ---Where's ideal to park on matchdays? I don't mind paying? Is Stanley Park Car Park still going or the one at goodison!?

Bringing my lad to his first game Saturday, anyone know what time the bus will arrive roughly as I'd imagine he'll want to see that too.

--- End quote ---

Came here to post the same thing but not looking great as it hasnt been answered since February haha. Little car park I used to park in on the way up to the ground near the Stanley pub is closed now. Any advice from anyone on where's best to park on Sunday? Driving from Ireland.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version