Author Topic: Sadio Mané  (Read 1759618 times)

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Sadio Mané
« Reply #12880 on: May 15, 2022, 12:04:37 pm »
Sadio being Sadio.  The first person to Mendy to give him a hug a word of commiseration.

https://youtu.be/TUq5K59xPEk

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12881 on: May 15, 2022, 12:05:58 pm »
Fucking dickhead nearly caused me an anxiety attack! All will be forgiven Sadio once you score a hatrick in the CL final ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12882 on: May 15, 2022, 12:09:21 pm »
Ballon d'Or ;D

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12883 on: May 15, 2022, 12:11:24 pm »
Sadio being Sadio.  The first person to Mendy to give him a hug a word of commiseration.

What a legend :)

Was desperate for him to score the winning penalty as his performance was top class yesterday but alas, it wasn't to be.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12884 on: May 15, 2022, 12:47:34 pm »

really nice to see

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12885 on: May 15, 2022, 01:40:47 pm »
What a legend :)

Was desperate for him to score the winning penalty as his performance was top class yesterday but alas, it wasn't to be.

I love it when our left backs score the winner though ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #12886 on: May 15, 2022, 01:43:55 pm »
Has he won four penalty shootouts this season!?
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12887 on: May 15, 2022, 01:47:01 pm »
Has he won four penalty shootouts this season!?

Yes. Afcon, WC qualifier v Egypt, League and FA Cups
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Kadafi

• Main Stander
« Reply #12888 on: May 16, 2022, 06:17:41 am »
Fought like lion all game, was brilliant to see him so happy in the celebrations.

There's also a clip of Klopp embracing him after the final whistle & giving him one of his signature one-to-one talks which was quite endearing.

Offline redwillow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12889 on: May 16, 2022, 08:57:37 am »
Fought like lion all game, was brilliant to see him so happy in the celebrations.

There's also a clip of Klopp embracing him after the final whistle & giving him one of his signature one-to-one talks which was quite endearing.

Yep, first thing i noticed in all the celebrations was how central to it all Mane was. Previously even with the CL, when it got to the dressing room he was nowhere to be seen

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #12890 on: May 16, 2022, 09:17:34 am »
He had a fair shout for Man of the Match. Playing at centre forward he is a permanent out-ball for both our full backs and number 6. Chelsea's centre backs weren't even bothering to follow him to the ball after 20 minutes. There was no point. He was too quick to reach it and had time to turn.

He'll be a real problem for Real Madrid if he plays anything like he did on Saturday.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12891 on: May 16, 2022, 09:19:36 am »
He had a fair shout for Man of the Match. Playing at centre forward he is a permanent out-ball for both our full backs and number 6. Chelsea's centre backs weren't even bothering to follow him to the ball after 20 minutes. There was no point. He was too quick to reach it and had time to turn.

He'll be a real problem for Real Madrid if he plays anything like he did on Saturday.

We’ve been far too good for Militao before and sure we can be again. Who’s their other centre back these days?

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12892 on: May 16, 2022, 09:24:59 am »
We’ve been far too good for Militao before and sure we can be again. Who’s their other centre back these days?

Alaba if fit. Nacho if not.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12893 on: May 16, 2022, 09:37:31 am »

What a horrible time they're in for.

They could try and hurt him of course, like they did with Salah in Kyiv. But their dirtiest player is playing somewhere else now and, besides, you're more likely to seriously damage yourself if you get into a physical duel with Sadio Mane.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12894 on: May 16, 2022, 09:40:37 am »
What a horrible time they're in for.

They could try and hurt him of course, like they did with Salah in Kyiv. But their dirtiest player is playing somewhere else now and, besides, you're more likely to seriously damage yourself if you get into a physical duel with Sadio Mane.
I watched it with fans of different teams on saturday and we were all saying the same thing. He would be absolutely horrible to defend against and if you managed to get close to him you'd bounce off him and not bother trying again.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12895 on: May 16, 2022, 09:42:53 am »

I’m Nacho who plays there if Alaba isn’t fit either.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12896 on: May 16, 2022, 09:44:40 am »
He had a fair shout for Man of the Match.

100%. Between him, Trent, Diaz and Ali for me.  I think Diaz got it because his 'highlights' reel from the game had everything but a goal, but Mane's work allowed Diaz to look as good as he did sort of thing.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Online Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12897 on: May 16, 2022, 09:49:36 am »
100%. Between him, Trent, Diaz and Ali for me.  I think Diaz got it because his 'highlights' reel from the game had everything but a goal, but Mane's work allowed Diaz to look as good as he did sort of thing.

Yes, I'd go with those four too. Plus Thiago. But that almost goes without saying.

But Sadio at 9 is very, very scary. And I say that as someone who has always believed that Firmino should be first on the team sheet.

Offline groove

• eeeeee baby!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12898 on: May 16, 2022, 11:13:36 am »
That run in the second half (?) where he picked the ball up deep, turned out of trouble about 6 times from 3 different pressers, and accelerated away to win a foul was ridiculous.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #12899 on: May 16, 2022, 12:54:08 pm »
I’m Nacho who plays there if Alaba isn’t fit either.

Lalo the place with that one...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline lionel_messias

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12900 on: May 16, 2022, 05:33:51 pm »
He deserves a new contract and to be rotated a little bit more, over the next 3 years. Around 30 golden games a term from him would do it, and he is nailed on for Big Finals;
as he tends to score in them, the reliability monster that he is!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 05:42:02 pm by lionel_messias »

Offline redwillow

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12901 on: May 18, 2022, 10:34:08 am »
New song doing rounds on Twitter is a belter (cant add link from this laptop)

to the tune of Forever in blue jeans

'Mane scores,
skins defenders leaves them on the floor,
vital part of Jurgens mighty team,
he is a dream,
Sadio Mane'

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12902 on: May 22, 2022, 10:25:33 pm »
As Klopp said, he's a machine. Ridiculous how often he delivers in big games. Ultimately didn't matter today but he's going to be a nightmare for Madrid.
The very epitome of a mentality monster.

Offline Kansti

• Legacy Fan
  • Stargazer
« Reply #12903 on: May 23, 2022, 04:30:03 am »
He is undeniably our most clutch player in recent years. To me at least.

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #12904 on: May 23, 2022, 06:17:54 am »
Get him a decent song ffs

Offline lionel_messias

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12905 on: May 23, 2022, 06:21:31 am »
He is undeniably our most clutch player in recent years. To me at least.

What do you mean by "clutch player"? (Genuinely)

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12906 on: May 23, 2022, 06:23:44 am »

Its a shite american term thats popped up into our vocabulary here, along with terms like ‘baller’. Its bad enough young people saying it, let alone middle aged people.

I blame shite like MOTDx.

Offline lionel_messias

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12907 on: May 23, 2022, 06:29:09 am »
Its a shite american term thats popped up into our vocabulary here, along with terms like ‘baller’. Its bad enough young people saying it, let alone middle aged people.

I blame shite like MOTDx.

:)

Morning KH!

I absolutely adore Sadio as a footballer, the only question mark is whether we have gassed him with workrate over the last 4 years.

In the ultra ruthless way, he could be one where you go, "we love you but this offer is too good to turn down, for both of us". At near 30 that is.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12908 on: May 23, 2022, 06:37:05 am »
We shouldnt let him go. I dont care about the loss of a transfer fee, same goes with Firmino. Hold onto all the main players for next season and if that means we lose Salah, Mane and Firmino on a free then so be it. We have a title to win.

Offline Redman78

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12909 on: May 23, 2022, 07:05:39 am »
Why should we let Manè go? Sounds like crazy talk to me.

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #12910 on: May 23, 2022, 07:24:47 am »
We shouldnt let him go. I dont care about the loss of a transfer fee, same goes with Firmino. Hold onto all the main players for next season and if that means we lose Salah, Mane and Firmino on a free then so be it. We have a title to win.

Agreed.
Unless we get a ridiculous offer (like Coutinho money) we should hold on.

The smart thing to do would be to have an understudy , on the bench, chomping at the bits , learning all the time. Growing into the role.
And then it will be upto Sadio to stay/go.
True Liverpool legend. Always delivers in the big moments.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #12911 on: May 23, 2022, 03:55:35 pm »

Be absolute lunacy to let all 3 go on a free

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12912 on: May 24, 2022, 03:37:55 pm »
Be absolute lunacy to let all 3 go on a free

It won't happen.

They will have to sign new contracts next month or they will be put up for sale.

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12913 on: May 24, 2022, 06:24:37 pm »
It won't happen.

They will have to sign new contracts next month or they will be put up for sale.

That definitely won't happen.  Why would they agree to leave now, when they could in 12 months and get much more money.

We will offer them good deals and if they continually turn them down, they will leave on a free in 12 months, like can and gini did.  I believe at least 1 of them will stay, hopefully more

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #12914 on: May 24, 2022, 06:37:09 pm »

It's one of these.

"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline El_Frank

• Main Stander
  • Doubters into believers
« Reply #12915 on: May 24, 2022, 06:57:40 pm »
"Clutch" ;D

Anyway, he's seemed a lot happier recently, he's going nowhere.

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12916 on: May 24, 2022, 09:06:29 pm »
Shouldn't let any of them go on a free, nevermind all 3. It's a nice sentiment, I've had players on Championship Manager that I point blank refuse to sale and some leave. But that's make believe, you cant let north of £120m on the table. Wea re not oil club thankfully

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12917 on: May 24, 2022, 09:53:51 pm »
Shouldn't let any of them go on a free, nevermind all 3. It's a nice sentiment, I've had players on Championship Manager that I point blank refuse to sale and some leave. But that's make believe, you cant let north of £120m on the table. Wea re not oil club thankfully

We are about to play our 3rd UCL final in 5 yrs, that makes us no.1 in europe, thus any player that leaves us is largely leaving for the money.

So why would they leave 12 months before the real money.  I'm confident all our famous front 3 will be with us next yr and hopefully longer

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12918 on: May 25, 2022, 07:31:35 am »
That definitely won't happen.  Why would they agree to leave now, when they could in 12 months and get much more money.

We will offer them good deals and if they continually turn them down, they will leave on a free in 12 months, like can and gini did.  I believe at least 1 of them will stay, hopefully more

It happens. We got Thiago with a year left on his contract.

Sure, they may want to run down contracts. But club will tty to prevent it.  We are not PSG.

Also, clubs bring in players when they need them, not when it suits the player. Real, Barca looking for strikers now.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #12919 on: May 25, 2022, 03:10:13 pm »
Sadio giving it the big reveal

"This question [about my future] I will answer after Champions League. If I'm staying or not, I'm going to answer after Champions League."
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.