The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Injury news only thread. *

<< < (2834/2835) > >>

dutchkop:

--- Quote from: royhendo on January 19, 2022, 11:26:16 am ---https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/thiago-alcantara-and-divock-origi-injury-latest

*bong*
Thiago could return before Cardiff, set to return to training after international break.

*bong*
Div to return to training after Cardiff.

*bong*
Ox may be OK for weekend.

*bong*
Elliot is back in training.

--- End quote ---

any update on Thiago?
I see Harvey had a good run out with U23's so close to being in contention which is great news.

newterp:

--- Quote from: dutchkop on January 30, 2022, 11:07:46 am ---any update on Thiago?
I see Harvey had a good run out with U23's so close to being in contention which is great news.


--- End quote ---

There was an Instagram video last week of Thiago working out pretty hard. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in team training this week.

CanuckYNWA:

--- Quote from: newterp on January 30, 2022, 12:33:24 pm ---There was an Instagram video last week of Thiago working out pretty hard. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in team training this week.

--- End quote ---

Klopp seemed pretty confident he would be back after the Cardiff game. It would seem we dont really have any injuries at the moment other than Origi and even then supposedly hes not far off, but could see him leaving tomorrow.

SamLad:
what am I missing re: Origi?

he basically hasn't been seen for just about 2 months (I know he was training outside a bit the other day)  with a barely-explained "knee injury" .... but everyone seems convinced he's gonna get snapped up any minute?

that's gonna need one hell of a pre-contract medical.

edit: sorry, wrong thread. I'll post it on the transfer thread.

PoetryInMotion:

--- Quote from: SamLad on January 30, 2022, 09:49:50 pm ---what am I missing re: Origi?

he basically hasn't been seen for just about 2 months (I know he was training outside a bit the other day)  with a barely-explained "knee injury" .... but everyone seems convinced he's gonna get snapped up any minute?

that's gonna need one hell of a pre-contract medical.

edit: sorry, wrong thread. I'll post it on the transfer thread.

--- End quote ---

I'm not convinced he'll be snapped up, but I think there is a chance. I don't think these medicals excessively focus on knee injury, especially if he is close to recovery, unless it's a long term recurring issue, an expert can clarify.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version