Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2553988 times)

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy.
« Reply #33280 on: January 19, 2022, 10:14:27 pm »
So it should be
If you had a guaranteed final payment on a lease, that’s what we have in the US then you could be quids in.

If it was for 10k and the car is worth 15k then you are 5k up if you trade in early or buy out, no ?

Yeah that's the situation with mine. Presumably in Nobby's case, it's just a straight forward lease where he has to hand the car back.

If it is a PCP, I would be looking to buy the car outright now for an immediate sell on.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #33281 on: January 22, 2022, 05:55:37 am »
A slight one is them masks left on our streets , in our parks on public transport etc.

You dirty fuckers !
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Casta

• way
  • Anny Roader
  • Kiba, Per Sempre nel mio Cuore...
« Reply #33282 on: January 22, 2022, 09:45:51 am »
' Phillip Schofield here', whatever channel I got to on the DAB this tosser appears every 5 minutes pimping out his arse for we buy any car or some shite, ive usually turned over by the time hes finished..
Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33283 on: January 22, 2022, 10:04:18 am »
' Phillip Schofield here', whatever channel I got to on the DAB this tosser appears every 5 minutes pimping out his arse for we buy any car or some shite, ive usually turned over by the time hes finished..

Same here.

I despise all these millionaires selling themselves to entice the public into getting ripped off by conmen
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #33284 on: January 22, 2022, 10:58:30 am »
Same here.

I despise all these millionaires selling themselves to entice the public into getting ripped off by conmen
Doesn't Carol Voldemort do something like this about houses?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33285 on: January 22, 2022, 11:07:03 am »
Doesn't Carol Voldemort do something like this about houses?

Yeah, the utter twat. Equity release, same as lardy-arsed cockwomble, Eamonn Holmes, fucking ripping people off while they swan about in huge homes and earn shitloads.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #33286 on: January 22, 2022, 11:19:13 am »
Yeah, the utter twat. Equity release, same as lardy-arsed cockwomble, lardy-arsed cockwomble, Eamonn Holmes, fucking ripping people off while they swan about in huge homes and earn shitloads.
Can't stand any of them mate.
They must know they're promoting rip-offs; the greedy bastards  >:(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33287 on: January 22, 2022, 08:59:50 pm »
A slight one is them masks left on our streets , in our parks on public transport etc.

You dirty fuckers !

Yeah,those things are everywhere.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33288 on: January 22, 2022, 11:12:43 pm »
Doubters not believers

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33289 on: January 23, 2022, 10:10:02 am »
Hoax callers.

My old mum is 83 and her partner is in his 80s and they keep getting pestered for £700. They havent give out any details but it's still affected them as they dont answer the phone anymore. They even went to the bank to make sure nothing had been taken out. Makes my blood boil, why are so many people in this world pieces of shit?

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33290 on: January 23, 2022, 11:34:10 am »
The fact that it seems to be clear blue skies on weekdays at the moment and dull grey skies on weekends.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33291 on: January 23, 2022, 05:40:26 pm »
Hoax callers.

My old mum is 83 and her partner is in his 80s and they keep getting pestered for £700. They havent give out any details but it's still affected them as they dont answer the phone anymore. They even went to the bank to make sure nothing had been taken out. Makes my blood boil, why are so many people in this world pieces of shit?
these people are dog shit, pure dog shit.

one suggestion I've heard - might help? -- tell your Mum if anyone she doesn't know asks her for money, say "My son / daughter looks after my finances, I don't do any banking these days".

could deter them, or at least your mum would know they're not legit coz they'll never follow up.

Offline Nitramdorf

• No longer as forward as he used to be, so has dropped back into midfield. Didn't you hear?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33292 on: January 23, 2022, 06:51:15 pm »
these people are dog shit, pure dog shit.

one suggestion I've heard - might help? -- tell your Mum if anyone she doesn't know asks her for money, say "My son / daughter looks after my finances, I don't do any banking these days".

could deter them, or at least your mum would know they're not legit coz they'll never follow up.

Thanks my friend. 👍

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33293 on: January 23, 2022, 07:41:25 pm »
Hoax callers.

You could also register their number with the TPS https://www.tpsonline.org.uk/

Doubt it will stop all unwanted calls but worth a try.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33294 on: January 24, 2022, 02:28:14 am »
My girlfriend working stupid hours. Just got home. So looking forward to getting up in a few hours.. :wanker
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline Nitramdorf

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33295 on: January 24, 2022, 06:55:17 am »
You could also register their number with the TPS https://www.tpsonline.org.uk/

Doubt it will stop all unwanted calls but worth a try.

Thanks mate. I will let them know.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33296 on: January 24, 2022, 08:09:30 am »
Hoax callers.

My partner's mother is so paranoid about this stuff even a letter from her bank has her demanding a lift to their nearest branch to make sure she's not being robbed.

It's such a scummy thing to do though,I know someone whose father handed over two grand to these shitbags.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 10:02:30 am by Slippers »

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33297 on: January 24, 2022, 08:22:34 am »
Hoax callers.

There used to be a service where anyone calling was diverted to BT who then phoned you to check you wanted to speak to them.

Probably doesn't exist now as most people don't use BT anymore.

Other than that caller ID is probable the easiest way for them to feel safe.

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #33298 on: January 24, 2022, 12:10:07 pm »
Are they with BT?  You can get BT Call Protect which is free.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Nitramdorf

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33299 on: January 24, 2022, 01:04:52 pm »
Are they with BT?  You can get BT Call Protect which is free.

I think they are with BT. I will ask. Thank you

There used to be a service where anyone calling was diverted to BT who then phoned you to check you wanted to speak to them.

Probably doesn't exist now as most people don't use BT anymore.

Other than that caller ID is probable the easiest way for them to feel safe.

My partner's mother is so paranoid about this stuff even a letter from her bank has her demanding a lift to their nearest branch to make sure she's not being robbed.

It's such a scummy thing to do though,I know someone whose father handed over two grand to these shitbags.

thanks to all

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33300 on: January 24, 2022, 01:49:09 pm »
Pheasants and starlings!!

I love my birds as you all know but fuck sake it's like a free for all round the feeders recently.

I get that it's winter and food is scarce but there's a mob of them fighting over space and the pheasants have wrecked the lawn with their scratching.

Talk about antisocial yobs, play nice!!!!

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #33301 on: January 24, 2022, 02:39:56 pm »

but fuck sake it's like a free for all round the feeders recently.

Alliterative annoyance is quite something... :D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #33302 on: January 24, 2022, 02:46:46 pm »
My neighbours dog again

Just filled out the noise complaint form and emailed it to environmental protection. They won't do owt but I hope she gets evicted and they take the dog off her.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Online Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33303 on: January 24, 2022, 05:59:50 pm »
NFTs.

Tried to understand what they are. Still don’t really. Rich people spending ridiculous amounts of money for a link to a pretty shit picture of a monkey?

I keep seeing John Terry welcoming his ‘recruits’, he’s just posted Willian’s NFT. It’s a baby monkey with an afro. It’s supposed to look like Willian. I’m not sure if that’s okay.

Anyway, aside from them being a weird concept, the actual pictures infuriate me and I’m not sure why. I didn’t realise a picture could be punchable.

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33304 on: January 24, 2022, 06:59:26 pm »
NFTs.

Tried to understand what they are. Still don’t really. Rich people spending ridiculous amounts of money for a link to a pretty shit picture of a monkey?

I keep seeing John Terry welcoming his ‘recruits’, he’s just posted Willian’s NFT. It’s a baby monkey with an afro. It’s supposed to look like Willian. I’m not sure if that’s okay.

Anyway, aside from them being a weird concept, the actual pictures infuriate me and I’m not sure why. I didn’t realise a picture could be punchable.

I find it quite hilarious to be honest, seeing idiots with too much money spending fortunes on NFTs thinking it means they own the copyright when in fact all they are buying is a token with a URL... they don't even own the URL, never mind the picture or whatever that was hosted at the URL when they bought it.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33305 on: January 24, 2022, 10:07:06 pm »
Getting a company wide email today letting us know that we can return to the office. :butt

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33306 on: January 25, 2022, 02:57:12 pm »
Boiling the kettle for a cup of tea, then there not being enough water in it for a full cup  :butt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33307 on: January 25, 2022, 03:00:42 pm »
Getting shat on by a bird.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #33308 on: January 25, 2022, 03:01:26 pm »
Getting a company wide email today letting us know that we can return to the office. :butt

Yeah similar here but ‘hybrid working’ which is very open to interpretation. As in we think once a fortnight is fine, no doubt they’ll want more than that. And the wording was geared towards doing what’s best for the business and customers ‘whilst considering’ personal preference too which makes what we want seem very much an afterthought.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #33309 on: January 25, 2022, 03:02:31 pm »

Happened to me a few years back on the way to the train.

Women I'm sat opposite when she saw how pissed off I was with it  said "you can clean that off when you get to work"

Oh thanks. There I was like a dickhead going to leave it all day 

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33310 on: January 25, 2022, 03:05:44 pm »

Some people are into that sort of thing.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #33311 on: January 25, 2022, 03:26:39 pm »

Offline Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33312 on: January 25, 2022, 03:57:22 pm »
Kinky.

Should have put it in things in life that make me happy thread ;D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33313 on: January 25, 2022, 04:34:14 pm »

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #33314 on: January 25, 2022, 07:07:44 pm »

Finish with her.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #33315 on: January 25, 2022, 07:13:54 pm »
I can't wait for Scatman to reply to this post. 😊
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33316 on: January 26, 2022, 01:39:40 pm »

When me and my mates were 'quite the lads' back in the day - that would earn you a bonus point

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33317 on: January 26, 2022, 02:13:15 pm »
People that only post a link to something, without any comment what it is about.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline nuts100

• RAWK's Squirrel Accountant
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33318 on: January 26, 2022, 05:05:47 pm »
I did post in the what makes you happy thread “family”
Scratch that it’s now in here

Jesus, we are doing Scotland / Lake District and Liverpool for people we haven’t seen in 11years due to issues out of our control

We are meeting up with people we used to holiday with when we lived in the uk

This has caused world war 3 with her family especially her sisters
Why weren’t we considered. Well because you fucked up at Christmas with covid and your behaviour plus we want to see people we haven’t seen in a decade

No placating them. They are a lot older than my wife and are in their 70’s so take offence at anything.
So I’ve just booked lots of golf around east lancs formby and royal Lytham

All done  ;D ;D

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33319 on: January 26, 2022, 05:45:18 pm »
NFTs.

that Willian picture was very off, not much complaint maybe Im missing something
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.