Author Topic: I just pressed the 'link to calander' button  (Read 1462 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
I just pressed the 'link to calander' button
« on: June 12, 2019, 09:28:43 pm »
And it told me - You aren't allowed to modify just any post.

What the fuck is all this about. Not sure why I pressed it, maybe a Dougal in the airplane moment, but how does that relate to not modifying a post?

Is this like a special game of 3-2-1 for those in the internety know?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: I just pressed the 'link to calander' button
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 09:41:02 am »
Do we all have one post we are allowed to modify and it’s a game to have to find it?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: I just pressed the 'link to calander' button
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 07:29:47 pm »
There's sutton goin on like.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family