Author Topic: FT: CL Liverpool 7 v Spartak 0 (Phil p 4' 14' 50' Bobby 18' Mane 47' 75' Mo 86')  (Read 54099 times)

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Comms:

Tepid - 0 / 45
Willie - 15 / 60
Jillc  - 30 / 75

Colour: too many to list....

Teams:

« Last Edit: December 6, 2017, 09:30:12 pm by cHappyHannukan »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Bloody hell... long first stint for me!!

Can I apologise to everyone before I begin....
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
And the teams are on the pitch to the the times of fields of anfield road.

YNWA played early to allow time for the CL theme...  Nothing like the class of YNWA that tune
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
The reds will be attacking the Annie road in the first half.

I’m on the BT Sports app.  It’s a bit behind so bear with me...  Still I can get any camera angle I like, it’s brilliant.  And I will therefore be unable to do justice to the football being played from a whole variety of views rather than just one.
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
And the teams are on the pitch to the the times of fields of anfield road.

YNWA played early to allow time for the CL theme...  Nothing like the class of YNWA that tune
I trust we drowned the fucking thing out.......

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
0. We're off

We’re lining up as expected and Spartak seem to be 442
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
2. Spartak have started well, they’ve had the majority of the ball.

W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
3 penalty to the reds as Salah is brought down from a cross from Coutinho

And it’s the right call

Shane we’re shit at pens
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
4. Coutinho to take

1-0

He sends the keeper the wrong way and hits it into the side netting to the right.

Ring of fire rings out across the stadium
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Coul as a cucumber

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
What was the defender thinking there?  ::)
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Clattenburg would have let that one go.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
What was the defender thinking there?  ::)

Dreadful defending.  A clear foul, he just hauled him down
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Clattenburg would have let that one go.
The pen, the Can yellow (that Tepid hasn't seen yet) or both? Both, right? Thought so.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan

Oh my god... some brilliant attacking football which rips Spartak apart

The cross is cut out and Can gets a yellow for an unnecessary fpul

He’s out of the next game
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan

Feet off the ground, studs showing, he's lucky not to be out of THIS game!!! Still, Battenburger would have let Can implode, right?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan

Great move from Spartak and Promes’ shot is blocked for a corner.

Which is cleared easily.

Just another 3 goals to settle my nerves eh lads
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan

So unnecessary

Offline Groundskeeper Willie

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klappa händerna när du är riktigt glad.
Maribor lead against Sevilla.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan

Maribor go 1 up against Seville

From PoP

These have another defensive mistake in them as they push out. We could be 2-0 up very soon. But their short passing combination play is dangerous, so we'd have to be vigilant.
« Last Edit: December 6, 2017, 07:57:49 pm by 24/Snowven »
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
9 Mané has a shot from the corner of he 6 yard box, but his wild swing hits the side netting
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Maribor lead against Sevilla.
hahahaha!!!!!! SLO commie just creamed himself with that little update......

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
11. Free kick for a foul on Coutinho.  It’s swung into the area and a foul is given for a push by degsy
W

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Shaping up as sparring practice for the Derby.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
9 Mané has a shot from the corner of he 6 yard box, but his wild swing hits the side netting

Two players in the box waiting too, would have been better to pass.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
It seems a little bit quiet, maybe that goal came almost too soon.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
13 Shot from Luis Adriano.  He wasn’t picked up by the midfield and Karius saves well after a slight deflection
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
14 oh my, a series of slick passes in and around the area.  It comes to Coutinho who’s shot is saved by the keeper...

Oh my sexy football

Coutinho

2-0

Mane plays in Salah, he plays it wide to Firmino and his pass across the sea finds Coutinho in acres of space ..  and he makes no mistake

W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Coul a$ you £ik€

Commie here described it as "nonchalant football". Yup. Brilliant move involving Mo, Bobby and Phil.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Great attacking and so far a great game from the captain, really super cool finish.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
That was pure filth - Sadio - Salah - Bobby -Phil - Ggggoooaaalll

• Loves a good Meat Flute! Silent screaming fistpumper. Don't wake the kids! He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty chip! Mattis, den svenska pedanten! Pantless arse-barer not used to withdrawal.
  • Legacy Fan
That goal was like a goal from the famous Krutov- Larionov-Makarov line of the Soviet Union.
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Over to Willie to destroy this beautiful moment
W

Offline SP

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Our attack is looking ominously good. Bet fat Sam is glad he did not travel. Would have been a shame to miss this.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Promes trying to swap shirts with Can just in case the latter gets sent off  :-X

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
4 by half time. Spartak have no clue at the back.

Ah but four to who?!

W

• Legacy Fan
17 Ze Lius tries to get Can's shirt, but has to wait until after the game.
Love Ren & Stimpy

• Legacy Fan
18 GOL! GOL! GOL! GOL! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Love Ren & Stimpy

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
PoP the cocky fucker! 

He could be right ;D
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
Ah but four to who?!
We're scoring once every 6 mins at the moment, so.......