Author Topic: CL: Spartak 1 v Liverpool 1 (Fernando 23', Coutinho 30')  (Read 75512 times)

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: CL: Spartak 1 v Liverpool 1 (Fernando 23', Coutinho 30')
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2017, 08:13:01 pm »
No movement off the wall, Karius concrete boots
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2017, 08:13:55 pm »
26' Russians with a counter attack, quick as you like, but we are pressing them, ball crossed in towards goal, collected with ease.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2017, 08:14:21 pm »
25' Mane with a great ball in towards TAA, diving header and the ball is in the back of the net, but the flag is up and whistle is blown, offsides, late call.
Miles offside really - I'd call that a Mane error - had a clear view of the defensive line-up really should have hung back just a bit

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2017, 08:15:36 pm »
27' Spartak are waking up, Lovren with a challenge, no foul this time, we are moving the ball down the left, Mane with a shot in their box, saved as the was take and down the middle.

Seville lead.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2017, 08:16:07 pm »
Spartak playing with more confidence now - good thing for us? At one point they were playing 5-5-0

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2017, 08:16:55 pm »
Firmino should have done better with the header, good height for the keeper!

"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2017, 08:17:13 pm »
29' Spartak playing easy passes though midfield, with little triangles. They are also playing 5 at the back.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2017, 08:17:29 pm »
I can't see us failing to score, we've been the better team by far.

Correct ;D

frustrating as no real pressure till then, but no need to hit the panic button.

Correct x2

;D
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2017, 08:17:56 pm »
Stream dies at 29 min.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2017, 08:18:11 pm »
30' Great 1 - 2 between Cou and Mane and Cou slots it home with aplom...1 - 1

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2017, 08:18:30 pm »
Same problems. Same solutions.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2017, 08:18:45 pm »
What a well worked out goal that was.  ;D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2017, 08:18:58 pm »

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
Re: CL: Spartak 1 v Liverpool 1 (Coutinho 30)Tuesday 26th September 19:45
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2017, 08:20:46 pm »
33' Were appealing for a push on Salad...it did look it, but he was possibly offside. Nothing given.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2017, 08:21:10 pm »
Replay shows there was nothing in it.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2017, 08:21:25 pm »
33' Were appealing for a push on Salad...it did look it, but he was possibly offside. Nothing given.
A dressing down?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2017, 08:22:39 pm »
36' Poor ball from TAA straight to them and possession is back to Spartak

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2017, 08:22:57 pm »
A dressing down?

;D You only just noticed I call him that!?

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2017, 08:23:07 pm »
Think he actually dived blind. Can jumped, Mane didn't, don't think he could have seen the ball until it was past Can - he'd anticipated and started to dive but without seeing exactly where the ball was.

You may be right. It was a simple save really, right down the middle.
Hit with some pace like, but still.

13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2017, 08:23:17 pm »
The Russian fans are creating a great atmosphere.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2017, 08:24:01 pm »
Spartak gone back to 5-5-0

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2017, 08:24:49 pm »
37' Oh Bobby...he didnt know it was going to drop to him...Henderson with a wonderful ball in, the CB misses it, but so does Bobby 3 yards out.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2017, 08:25:27 pm »
37' Oh Bobby...he didnt know it was going to drop to him...Henderson with a wonderful ball in, the CB misses it, but so does Bobby 3 yards out.
The defender misses it so badly that Bobby doesn’t anticipate it..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2017, 08:25:51 pm »
In the other game

Sev 2 - 0 Maribor

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2017, 08:27:26 pm »
Bobby has not had a lot go right for him. Klopp wants the ball to be moved quicker.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2017, 08:27:44 pm »
The defender misses it so badly that Bobby doesn’t anticipate it..
Clattered onto his shins before he realised it.

Ref misses a nasty foot put in there. That deserved a yellow not jus a FK

Offline Crimson_Tank

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2017, 08:28:15 pm »
#luckymascot

Please  kill your stream at opportune moments in the future on a more frequent basis

Sausage stream...

;D

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2017, 08:28:34 pm »
41' We do knock it round nicely at times, just the final ball, as was shown there. Kept possession well and eventually Can crossed the ball but easy for the keeper to come out and claim.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2017, 08:29:36 pm »
43' Great defensive header from Matip. Can giving it away and Spartak broke on us...corner...

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2017, 08:31:06 pm »
Noooo wasted....We broke off their corner and it was 5 on 2. Someone has been flagged offside, but Salad had put it wide.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2017, 08:31:27 pm »
No doubt Karius will be the target for the pitchfork mob at HT ;D

Yup mate, deffo.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2017, 08:31:41 pm »

And the HT whistle goes.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2017, 08:31:50 pm »
Noooo wasted....We broke off their corner and it was 5 on 2. Someone has been flagged offside, but Salad had put it wide.
We were almost too quick there...

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2017, 08:32:35 pm »
Yup mate, deffo.

Have to say don't think he was entirely to blame there.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2017, 08:36:32 pm »
We were almost too quick there...

Yea, that attack did seem a little something. I didnt feel confidant we would score, when in the past we break like that youd expect us too.

Have to say don't think he was entirely to blame there.

I dunno. As I said earlier, im 50/50 on it. He's set the wall, so he is move over to one side, but the ball isnt right in the corner and in fact curling towards him. Waiting to see a reply. See what his starting position was.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2017, 08:37:37 pm »
Yea, that attack did seem a little something. I didnt feel confidant we would score, when in the past we break like that youd expect us too.

I dunno. As I said earlier, im 50/50 on it. He's set the wall, so he is move over to one side, but the ball isnt right in the corner and in fact curling towards him. Waiting to see a reply. See what his starting position was.

I may have to see it again to be sure, only saw it once. But I am more worried about Can to be honest.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2017, 08:38:45 pm »
Looking at it again, he was more central than I thought he was. He should be getting closer, though it was smashed with a fair bit of power.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2017, 08:39:49 pm »
I may have to see it again to be sure, only saw it once. But I am more worried about Can to be honest.

Same...Id like to see Milner come on for him. Worried about a 2nd yellow!

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2017, 08:47:51 pm »
2nd half underway.