Author Topic: CL: Spartak 1 v Liverpool 1 (Fernando 23', Coutinho 30')  (Read 75517 times)

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Re: CL: Spartak 1 v Liverpool 1 (Fernando 23', Coutinho 30')
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2017, 09:11:07 pm »
And he’s not even got his shirt on yet.  Astonishing.  How much more time did he need??
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2017, 09:11:13 pm »
68' First job to defend a comes to nothing.

Corner
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline L666KOP

• Wants everyone to fuck off. Especially you. Yes YOU! Too Tender for Tinder. Would swallow his knob on a genuine fuck up.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2017, 09:12:02 pm »
69' Sturridge to come on for Mane ?
Odd.
13mins - Bournemouth have gone home. Utd kicked off anyway. Still 0-0 as Smalling passes it back to De Gea.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2017, 09:13:50 pm »
71' FK to Moscow, whipped across in the corridor of hesitation.
Karius comes, the retreats, but the ball evades everyone

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2017, 09:15:09 pm »
72' Gini on for Can
Not odd

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2017, 09:16:25 pm »
Karius ran 35 yards out to head the ball out of danger...

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2017, 09:17:30 pm »
72' Gini on for Can
Not odd

I can confirm Im not coming off...yet ;D
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2017, 09:17:37 pm »
74' Game definitely lost it's rhythm.
Apparently Firmino is playing ? He's just got a yellow card.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2017, 09:17:54 pm »
Karius ran 35 yards out to head the ball out of danger...

Got the ball up field quickliy though.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: September 26, 2017, 09:19:28 pm »
75' 15 minutes left, plus at least 8/10 mins added on.
The game is set I think now, they've gone full Shitcoat.
We need to get our fizzed passes back to break them.

Offline Oddball

• aka 'Steve'. Thinks Autumn is a series. Shite at COD. Search me. Mathematical legend. "Space". Likes to Fuck holmes. Currently sporting a fetching muzzy. Onion Fondler. Blinded by the light. Would like a small larger beer. Can fakh orf
  • RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #130 on: September 26, 2017, 09:19:31 pm »
76' Lovren intercepting a ball that would have sent their forward away. He's played well tonight.
We may sign Salah, but I'll show my arse in the middle of town if we sign one of VVD or Keita. Not gonna happen.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2017, 09:21:23 pm »
77' Oh close from TAA. Sweeping ball on the ground over from Moreno. TAA cuts inside onto his left and shoots, but its over.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: September 26, 2017, 09:22:33 pm »
Klopp trying to get the team back into shape

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: September 26, 2017, 09:23:25 pm »
Urrrgh

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2017, 09:23:44 pm »
79' And no Bobby blazes over and wide. The chance looked to have gone as Sturridge got dispossessed but the defender ambled on the ball. Bobby took it, turned but fired well over when he had time.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2017, 09:24:02 pm »
Oooooh. That wasn’t a bad chance that
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #136 on: September 26, 2017, 09:24:25 pm »
Sev 3 - 0 Maribor

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: September 26, 2017, 09:25:04 pm »
79' And no Bobby blazes over and wide. The chance looked to have gone as Sturridge got dispossessed but the defender ambled on the ball. Bobby took it, turned but fired well over when he had time.
Shocking from Bobby - his night summed up - nothing going right for him tonight

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #138 on: September 26, 2017, 09:26:07 pm »
Popov is coming off as hes down injured. Leo Sayer giving the sub his instructions.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: September 26, 2017, 09:26:07 pm »
Another Spartak lad down - cramp?

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: September 26, 2017, 09:26:07 pm »
We have looked a bit blunt tonight. Now we have another ten minute break whilt they patch someone up.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #141 on: September 26, 2017, 09:26:49 pm »
Shocking from Bobby - his night summed up - nothing going right for him tonight

Hasnt been his night has it?! Thought he should have been hooked instead of Mane.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #142 on: September 26, 2017, 09:28:13 pm »
84' Sturridge...argh flag up. Bloody close one that. Bobby turned and fed in Sturridge, but he fires wide as well as being off (may have hit the keeper).

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: September 26, 2017, 09:28:54 pm »
I wonder if Mane picked up a knock? I hope not like.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #144 on: September 26, 2017, 09:29:47 pm »
85' Ball in from Moreno, flicked on by Bobby and Sturridge misses the ball. Eventually gets it but trickles wide. Time is running out. 4 mins left plus, hopefully another 7 mins injury time.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #145 on: September 26, 2017, 09:30:39 pm »
87' Final ball each time just isnt there.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: September 26, 2017, 09:30:42 pm »
Urrrgh - one of those nights - ball bobbling and bouncing around on front of the Spartak goalmouth but won't cross the line

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #147 on: September 26, 2017, 09:31:31 pm »
I wonder if Mane picked up a knock? I hope not like.

He didnt seem to be limping and looked unhappy that he was coming off, so I hope not.

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2017, 09:31:41 pm »
Connor Wickham is shite

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2017, 09:31:44 pm »
Come on lads - one big push to break them

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2017, 09:32:29 pm »
88' WOW...Sturridge has just blazed over from the 6 yard line after a hell of a ball in from Henderson. He was all alone too.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #151 on: September 26, 2017, 09:32:55 pm »

8 mins injury time.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 26, 2017, 09:33:35 pm »
88' WOW...Sturridge has just blazed over from the 6 yard line after a hell of a ball in from Henderson. He was all alone too.
Flagged wasn't he?

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: September 26, 2017, 09:33:39 pm »
If he’d shinned it he would have scored
W

Offline L666KOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: September 26, 2017, 09:34:05 pm »
Flagged wasn't he?

Nope, harder to miss that than score

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #155 on: September 26, 2017, 09:34:20 pm »
90' The ref has stopped play for nothing. There is one of their players down with cramp, or whatever, and he has stopped the game. It isnt a head injury...does he know the rules this ref?!

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2017, 09:34:40 pm »
The ref is starting to annoy me, they are just trying to slow everything down now, yet another player on the ground.

Offline Oddball

• RAWK Diva
  • Legacy Fan
  • Woof woof woof
« Reply #157 on: September 26, 2017, 09:34:56 pm »
Oh for the sake of all the fucks!

Dont know what that is specifically for, but it covers most of our attacking play tonight ;D

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: September 26, 2017, 09:35:03 pm »
90' The ref has stopped play for nothing. There is one of their players down with cramp, or whatever, and he has stopped the game. It isnt a head injury...does he know the rules this ref?!
They’ve spent more time on their backs than Rooney in a retirement home.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: September 26, 2017, 09:35:38 pm »
Nope, harder to miss that than score
Arrrgh